Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chloeoxo - Harlow  (Read 1275 times)

13 review(s) for Chloeoxo (5 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by finn5555]

Offline Bob1987654322

External Link/Members Only

I saw Chloe last week in harlow. Shes been on my HL for a while but never met as her green light isn't on very often.

Last week she was free and so was I. I sent a txt and got a reply straight away  arrange to meet later that day.

Arrived at a hotel in Harlow cant remember the name but it was standard budget type hotel, walked straight through reception and to the room.

She answered the door and she is as per her photos, petite pretty wearing nice underwear. Sorted out the money £150 for an hour then I jumped in the shower quickly.

Little bit of chit chat then lay on the bed fk into dfk, she un does my towel and onto one of the best owo I've ever had, enthusiastic and great technique. After 10-15 mins I then returned the favour she was clean and fresh and tasted great. On with rubber and some great sex, shes tight and again enthusiastic. Round 1 pop.

We lay back hot and sweaty for a little relax and then after 5 mins on to round 2, another superb owo and then similar to round 1 but a few more positions again, great enthusiasm from Chloe

All in all I thoroughly recommend. I saw the earlier review just now and there was no b&s for me, she was the girl in the pics.

If I get the opportunity I'll defo be back.