Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blonde English Chloe  (Read 15700 times)

5 review(s) for PetiteChloe (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

HepSteph

I have to go US on business soon and I thought I would have two punts before I leave. I saw Chloe was free and having seen multiple positive reviews I thought I would chance it.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=22158.msg328655;topicseen#msg328655

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The Location:

About a minute from Aldgate East station. It is on a very busy road but I had no issues at all. People are too busy to bother about you. No one cares. I was a bit early so I got coffee at a nearby Starbucks and waited till 5 minutes before time.

The Lady:

Chloe is a slim girl with shoulder length hair, pert little breasts, bright blue eyes and a gorgeous smile. I think she is gorgeous. I love the body type.

The Experience:

She greeted me with a lovely kiss. She was wearing lingerie which was very sexy and smelled delicious. I got hard quite quickly. After the paper work was done she asked me what would I like. I am pretty vanilla in my tastes. So I told her. We spent a lot of time on foreplay with lots of DFK. I was so turned on that I refused the OWO she offer and went straight to sex. She rode me initially; she does this thing where she takes you all in and then clamps on your penis and rocks back and forth. It almost made me cum. I stopped her and asked her for missionary style.

She was very wet and I could hear each squelch as I went in and out. I found myself caressing her and taking my time almost as if she was my girlfriend. She asked me to look at her when I came because she enjoys it and that was when I could not hold it in anymore. We chatted a while afterwards and I felt with a very satisfied grin on my face. I stopped for a coffee and the guy at the counter said that I look as if I am having a great day. I jolly well knew I am.

This girl made me feel so nice. I thanked her twice, once during sex and once afterwards. I am going back for sure and for longer.

And she does duos. I thank the day I was recommended to go to UK punting. I shudder at the fortune I wasted before coming here by looking at AW and %%%. I have punted 5 times times based on UK punting and so far the score has been 3 great, 1 good, one blah punts. That is a fantastic success rate in my opinion.

Bracknell 67

No surprise to read such a good review on BEC, she really is a foxy little minx that provides a great GFE service.  Super slim with small tits is not everyone's taste but she's honest enough to say as much on her profile.  I now always look into her eyes when I cum and there's always a self-satisfied, triumphant grin from her in return!  I prefer a few regulars and would see her every week if I could .... :wacko:

Offline KentAde

No surprise to read such a good review on BEC, she really is a foxy little minx that provides a great GFE service.  Super slim with small tits is not everyone's taste but she's honest enough to say as much on her profile.  I now always look into her eyes when I cum and there's always a self-satisfied, triumphant grin from her in return!  I prefer a few regulars and would see her every week if I could .... :wacko:

Think you, me and GentlemanCol are her biggest fans! I can't get enough of her aswell!  :kissgirl:

HepSteph

Gentlemen

I think you can add me to that esteemed list.

Offline Mr.WeirdBeard

Do you think she is serious about the "Only over 28s" rule?

Offline Sedlmayer

Think you, me and GentlemanCol are her biggest fans! I can't get enough of her aswell!  :kissgirl:

She's 100% genuine, fucking gorgeous and gives great service. Did I mention she's really filthy (in a totally good way) too? You don't like this girl?  :lol: Sorry, no offense but you're gay

Offline KentAde

She's 100% genuine, fucking gorgeous and gives great service. Did I mention she's really filthy (in a totally good way) too? You don't like this girl?  :lol: Sorry, no offense but you're gay

I don't like Chloe....I fucking LOVE Chloe!  :angelgirl:

Offline KentAde

Do you think she is serious about the "Only over 28s" rule?

That has been discussed on other Threads. Email her on AW..sure she will see you.... ;)

Bracknell 67

I don't like Chloe....I fucking LOVE Chloe!  :angelgirl:

So do I (as you well know!). I'm convinced she's a nymphomaniac who just loooooooves sex; filthy as fuck and a great young woman too.  It's very rare for a WG to tick every box on my preference list (looks, body type, service, personality) but Chloe most certainly does - I'm in danger of going all fluffy and getting EAS.  :kissgirl:

abdul

Her eyes and eye contact is incredible to me.

Offline KentAde

TRAGIC NEWS....after 23/5/14 Chloe will be no more...(see her Profile).
She has confirmed this with me today   :( :( :(
Need to get some last minute bookings with her - as many as I can fit in!  ;)

Offline Jimmyredcab

TRAGIC NEWS....after 23/5/14 Chloe will be no more...(see her Profile).
She has confirmed this with me today   :( :( :(
Need to get some last minute bookings with her - as many as I can fit in!  ;)

This lady certainly ticks a lot of boxes, shame she hides her face.

Regarding retiring, no doubt she will be back, they rarely retire for good.   :hi:

Offline KentAde

This lady certainly ticks a lot of boxes, shame she hides her face.

Regarding retiring, no doubt she will be back, they rarely retire for good.   :hi:

Not so sure, tbh..says she is getting married next year, so change of lifestyle......her BF is fucking loaded by the sounds of it!

Offline NIK

Not so sure, tbh..says she is getting married next year, so change of lifestyle......her BF is fucking loaded by the sounds of it!

Another one on my wish list to cross off then as loaded I am not!

intana

told me she was going to resume her studies

what kind of rich boyfriend would let his gf get bonked like a bunny by countless man till 23rd of may. :D

Offline NIK

what kind of rich boyfriend would let his gf get bonked like a bunny by countless man till 23rd of may. :D

Presumably she will then be 'educated to degree level.'  :rolleyes:
You can't be a proper prossy if you aren't!  :D

vorian

Presumably one who gets off on the thought of it.  :D

Everyone has different kinks after all

Offline hendrix

Presumably one who gets off on the thought of it.  :D

Everyone has different kinks after all

Sadly (never met her actually), I'm not her loaded BF, but yeah, I'd be up for that! :D

Offline Jimmyredcab

Maybe the boyfriend doesn't know she sucks dick for a living.     :scare:

Offline Luke

maybe he's her pimp and thats why he's loaded  :hi:

vogelcrystal

Paid a visit to BEC today... concur with others - excellent service and absolutely gorgeous.  Such a shame she's quitting!

Bracknell 67

Maybe the boyfriend doesn't know she sucks dick for a living.     :scare:

Actually her boyfriend knows exactly what she does, but now that they've made a commitment to get married she's decided to quit.  As I've said before, she's one of a few WGs that I've met who absolutely adores what she does which is reflected in the superb service that she gives so it's been a tough decision to make.  My advice to those that are into good looking, very slim petite girls that provide a passionate GFE service is go and see her while you can.  I'm working overseas at the moment and plan on getting back to see her - she's that good!!

Offline NIK

Actually her boyfriend knows exactly what she does, but now that they've made a commitment to get married she's decided to quit.  As I've said before, she's one of a few WGs that I've met who absolutely adores what she does which is reflected in the superb service that she gives so it's been a tough decision to make.  My advice to those that are into good looking, very slim petite girls that provide a passionate GFE service is go and see her while you can.  I'm working overseas at the moment and plan on getting back to see her - she's that good!!

So when is she 'retiring?'

Bracknell 67

Offline Jimmyredcab

23 May - it's on her AW profile

I still can't understand why her "loaded" boyfriend has not insisted she retires right away.   :unknown: :unknown:

Why wait until 23rd May. 

James999

I still can't understand why her "loaded" boyfriend has not insisted she retires right away.   :unknown: :unknown:

Why wait until 23rd May.

Perhaps he's saving up for a new car and needs her money  :sarcastic:

Offline NIK

23 May - it's on her AW profile

I will be coming to London again before then, but don't want to risk anything on a perfunctory service. Three times I've been the recipient  of girls who at least told me I was their last client before they were fucking off abroad and quitting the business. All three I'd seen several times before and in all three cases the service was substandard compared to their earlier performances.
Of course all three could have been lying and using it as an excuse not to see me again. Doubtless that's what the cunts on Prossynet would have said!

grandmaster-ram-rod

more likely hes pussy whipped and she calls the shots  :lol:

whiterussian

How do you know she is telling the truth?

Offline Jimmyredcab

A pro$$ie telling lies, surely not.     :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Bracknell 67

I've got to know her pretty well, as have a couple of her other regulars with whom she confides.  Personally, I have no doubts about her sincerity and intentions (go ahead slate me for being a fluffy).  She's been in the game quite a while, she's now hooked up with a guy with whom she wants a serious relationship with and so she's quitting.  There's nothing sinister in that, life moves on.  Yes she could quit straight away, but thank fuck she isn't.  If her relationship goes pear shaped with future hubby will she back?  Who knows, I've an inkling not - though I hope I'm wrong!!  I know variety is the spice of life but frankly I'd be happy to see her 2-3 times a month  :cool:

Bracknell 67

I will be coming to London again before then, but don't want to risk anything on a perfunctory service. Three times I've been the recipient  of girls who at least told me I was their last client before they were fucking off abroad and quitting the business. All three I'd seen several times before and in all three cases the service was substandard compared to their earlier performances.
Of course all three could have been lying and using it as an excuse not to see me again. Doubtless that's what the cunts on Prossynet would have said!

I can't predict what her service might be like in her finally week but she really is a nympho who loves sex so who knows, her service might be even better with her knowing it's her last chance to fuck other men (though it would be sensational if it's any better than what she currently provides  :wacko:).  She is my second regular to retire on me  :cry:  I need to find a couple of others!

Offline Mr.WeirdBeard

Damn, she's been in my hotlist ever since I started punting. But she only does 11-5 and doesn't do weekends. Looks like I'm going to have to take a day off work to see her soon  :timeout

Offline KentAde

I've got to know her pretty well, as have a couple of her other regulars with whom she confides.  Personally, I have no doubts about her sincerity and intentions (go ahead slate me for being a fluffy).  She's been in the game quite a while, she's now hooked up with a guy with whom she wants a serious relationship with and so she's quitting.  There's nothing sinister in that, life moves on.  Yes she could quit straight away, but thank fuck she isn't.  If her relationship goes pear shaped with future hubby will she back?  Who knows, I've an inkling not - though I hope I'm wrong!!  I know variety is the spice of life but frankly I'd be happy to see her 2-3 times a month  :cool:

Totally concur with Bracknell. I know Chloe well enough to know her real name, home location, age, etc. and have always known she has a BF and last time I saw her I mentioned how is her homelife going and has he asked her to stop and she said "not yet".......well, it seems the time is soon...  :(

Offline ciscoxxx69

Totally concur with Bracknell. I know Chloe well enough to know her real name, home location, age, etc. and have always known she has a BF and last time I saw her I mentioned how is her homelife going and has he asked her to stop and she said "not yet".......well, it seems the time is soon...  :(

For what it's worth, I know a punter who knows her very well......I was speaking to him on Friday and he echoes what Brackers and KentAde say about Chloe, her background, her BF, her plans for retirement etc.....
I tend to believe them and him, rather than the uneducated assumptions and pointless speculation of others.......
Just saying..... :hi:
I just I hope I get to see her before she packs it in too..... :wacko:

password02

She has been on my HL for +1 year so hope to finally meet her before she retires

Offline NIK

I have no doubt she is sincere about quitting, but no matter how much you're in love or how loaded the bloke is, giving up something where you can earn £150+ an hour isn't easy, especially when millions are on £6 odd an hour and repeatedly told to be grateful for it.  :rolleyes:

Offline Jimmyredcab

I have no doubt she is sincere about quitting, but no matter how much you're in love or how loaded the bloke is, giving up something where you can earn £150+ an hour isn't easy, especially when millions are on £6 odd an hour and repeatedly told to be grateful for it.  :rolleyes:

That is why so many return time and time again -------------------- even girls with a degree will not earn £150 an hour, of course it depends how "loaded" this boyfriend is, surely a rich guy would insist she stops right away, I know I would.   :hi:

Offline NIK

That is why so many return time and time again -------------------- even girls with a degree will not earn £150 an hour, of course it depends how "loaded" this boyfriend is, surely a rich guy would insist she stops right away, I know I would.   :hi:

Maybe he's her pimp?  :cool:

Stealthshagger

you forget the £0.50 per hour performance bonus you mentioned in another thread.

Offline BogBog1

I've not seen her but will aim to rectify that. However, if she REALLY "adores what she's doing", I'd be surprised if she gives it up. Why would she, unless her boyfriend/fiance doesn't know what she does for a living? And apparently he does know. And also, I know marriage is a commitment and all that, but if they're getting married in a month, that means they're kind of committed to each other already, right? So why not give up now?

I dunno - I'm with Jimmy on this one. I reckon she'll be back. I'm going to see her before she "gives up" though, just in case I'm wrong!

Offline Jimmyredcab

Why wait until 23rd May.

She now claims her last day will be 8th May.     :hi:

Offline Quatro

Had her hot listed for ages, but have been too slow to make the effort and as I don't have any AW FB felt it might take some persuading to get an appointment. Shame really as her reviews on here suggest it would be a memorable punt, but too late now.

Oh well, plenty more fish in the sea, but few in my geographical vicinity with her credentials.

grandmaster-ram-rod

she will be back at some point most likely  :dance:

Offline Quatro

I probably have the wrong mental picture of her, but she seems like a very switched on, independent WG. I reckon she makes a fortune. So, with the "loaded boyfriend" it's possible she won't need to work again.

One can only hope ........... :rolleyes:

Offline Luke

Is she back now or only doing Webcams,
Also you can view her profile pics on AW now and can see she is very average looking
External Link/Members Only
(Beauty is in the eye of the beholder :unknown:)

Offline ciscoxxx69

Is she back now or only doing Webcams,
Also you can view her profile pics on AW now and can see she is very average looking
External Link/Members Only
(Beauty is in the eye of the beholder :unknown:)

Fuck me!
I think she looks Fit, hot and Sexy... :unknown: A great looking girl.....as you say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but if I had her on my arm and in my bed I wouldn't complain one bit!

Even more gutted that I never got to see her now....... :dash:

Tim20

Too right I've been lucky to see her twice and she's a top English girl and fit and dirty as fuck !! Only web cramming now I believe !

password02

Fuck me!
I think she looks Fit, hot and Sexy... :unknown: A great looking girl.....as you say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but if I had her on my arm and in my bed I wouldn't complain one bit!

Even more gutted that I never got to see her now....... :dash:

+1 - I also never got round to seeing her!!!!

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Tried seeing her before she retired. Put a proposed booking on aw and sent a separate email checking, but never heard back. Guess she was too busy. Looks nice, albeit older than the 24 noted on her profile.