Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tattooed Temptress - Cardiff  (Read 11314 times)

1 review(s) for Tattooed Temptress (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Corus Boy

Had a visit from Tattooed Temptress as she is known on AW or Evie if you have met her before.

External Link/Members Only

A lovely time with a younger girl who has both tattoos and piercings, so if that is your taste you'll have a nice time with Evie.

Profile and pictures are both accurate.  Good kissing and athletic sex.

taffdan

Had a visit from Tattooed Temptress as she is known on AW or Evie if you have met her before.

External Link/Members Only

A lovely time with a younger girl who has both tattoos and piercings, so if that is your taste you'll have a nice time with Evie.

Profile and pictures are both accurate.  Good kissing and athletic sex.

I had kind of given here a fantasist tag, as she claimed to be a published tattoo model but her pictures do not show any, and as a result of the "limited services" verses the rate.

Will you see her again ? :hi:

« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 07:23:23 am by taffdan »

Offline Corus Boy

I had kind of given here a fantasist tag, as she claimed to be a published tattoo model but her pictures do not show any, and as a result of the "limited services" verses the rate. :hi:

I can assure you that she has plenty of tats, and there are published pictures on the Internet but as she hasn't added them to her profile maybe it is to preserve her identity and given that thought I will not post a link here.

Offline ampersand

OK, so she may be a published tattoo model, but what does that mean other than that some damn good tattoo artist has practised his trade on her.  Now if a girl claims (and better if she actually is) a published glamour model then you have some kind of idea that she is likely to have what we are looking for when we punt. Surely when we punt we look for something that turns us on - facial features, physical characteristics etc. Surely the fact that a girl has good tattoos, while that may be the icing on the cake for some, is not going to be the determinative factor in choosing a girl? Would you choose  a girl who was physically unattractive to you just because she had some good tattoos?  I think not

Or perhaps I am talking through my arse.

Again!

Offline Corus Boy

OK, so she may be a published tattoo model, but what does that mean other than that some damn good tattoo artist has practised his trade on her.  Now if a girl claims (and better if she actually is) a published glamour model then you have some kind of idea that she is likely to have what we are looking for when we punt. Surely when we punt we look for something that turns us on - facial features, physical characteristics etc. Surely the fact that a girl has good tattoos, while that may be the icing on the cake for some, is not going to be the determinative factor in choosing a girl? Would you choose  a girl who was physically unattractive to you just because she had some good tattoos?  I think not

Or perhaps I am talking through my arse.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Again!

All I did was post a review of a nice girl that I have seen!  How she writes her Profile is up to her, who attracts you and you want to see is up to you.  A small correction to your post though.  I don't think she claims to be a "...a published glamour model..." just a "...I'm a published tattooed model..."

Now sometimes I am prepared to take a chance if there is no face picture, on this occassion there was no chance involved as I have met Evie before, but I would have done because I like the "Goth" look.

You also say;

"...Would you choose  a girl who was physically unattractive to you just because she had some good tattoos?  I think not..."

Again from her body pictures on her profile I doubted that I would find her "physically unattractive," that and the thought that even a "...damn good tattoo artist..." would want to show off his work on a good canvas, allows me to take a chance on a meeting with someone.

I will have no more to say on this thread, I understand the reasons for the questions raised and I have no further need to defend my review and I have no need to defend Evie's looks or profile.

taffdan

I will have no more to say on this thread, I understand the reasons for the questions raised and I have no further need to defend my review and I have no need to defend Evie's looks or profile.

well - I for one am appreciative of the post, as I said I had written her off as a bit of a fantasist, but following your review I might take another look - as I too like the goth look. :hi:

SirPhilipXX

well - I for one am appreciative of the post, as I said I had written her off as a bit of a fantasist, but following your review I might take another look - as I too like the goth look. :hi:
I can assure you Evie is no fantasist, but a genuine, pretty, good-natured girl with lovely boobs (thankfully one part of her that isn't tattooed), who kisses exceptionally well and is prepared to try some fairly interesting roleplay scenarios once she gets to know you - she has indulged my darker fantasies a few times in the past, and has even managed to convince me that she enjoyed them.

Offline jamiejz

I did mention before that word got around that she was underage for years whilst being on aw.

shes now 19 but was on aw since 2009. some here saw her underage.

sir philip. you may tell me to go f myself at this, but what she said about you shook me to the core and I vowed to never go back.

Ive read enough posts to know it was lies from her. but knowing she is willing to lie about punters is scary.

Ill gladly PM the details mate.

again, If you like Ill delete this post immediately if required.
Banned reason: Member 9years no intention of contributing
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Corus Boy

Maybe she is understating her age now, I'm led to believe that sometimes happens, and that she has been 18/19 for a few years?

Also maybe some of us older punters ask young girls for some proof of age?

SirPhilipXX

Maybe she is understating her age now, I'm led to believe that sometimes happens, and that she has been 18/19 for a few years?

Evie is 20 now. When I first saw her around 18 months ago I asked her if she was 18 and she showed me her ID. OK that may have been faked but she recently told me that she had been celebrating her twentieth birthday.

benji1039

I've seen Evie many times since she appeared on the site back in September 2011. I class her as a friend so I'm happily here to clear some things up. 

As she looked quite young, I required her to show me a photo ID and also birth certificate to match. She brought these to our meet without hesitation. JamieJZ, I noticed your post about the news appearance and having asked Evie about this, she told me that they wanted to appeal to younger people. I can comfirm that she is not 19 (as stated on her profile) but will be celebrating her 21st birthday this year. However I'm not surprised that she has knocked herself down to a teen as quite a few WG's do.

I have seen her various times since then whenever I am in the area and never once have I been let down. I did see her once as an incall when she was renting a flat (which some may know the three flats I'm on about which are usually rented by WGs) which was poor but Evie has been living with her sister since early last year and I desperately wanted to see her so it didn't bother me too much.

OldAdmin

I've seen Evie many times since she appeared on the site back in September 2011. I class her as a friend so I'm happily here to clear some things up. 

As she looked quite young, I required her to show me a photo ID and also birth certificate to match. She brought these to our meet without hesitation. JamieJZ, I noticed your post about the news appearance and having asked Evie about this, she told me that they wanted to appeal to younger people. I can comfirm that she is not 19 (as stated on her profile) but will be celebrating her 21st birthday this year. However I'm not surprised that she has knocked herself down to a teen as quite a few WG's do.

I have seen her various times since then whenever I am in the area and never once have I been let down. I did see her once as an incall when she was renting a flat (which some may know the three flats I'm on about which are usually rented by WGs) which was poor but Evie has been living with her sister since early last year and I desperately wanted to see her so it didn't bother me too much.

Tattooed Temptress pretending to be a punter. Same IP as her account on this site: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=13797

SeekingtheTruth

Never understood for some WG's to do this, all it does is make them look stupid and cost them business as it shows they can't be trusted  :dash:

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28

I guarantee she is 20. If anyone wants proof PM me.

GeeWiz

Tattooed Temptress pretending to be a punter. Same IP as her account on this site: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=13797

Rookie but genuine question - why would someone have an account since early January yet not make a post?

SirPhilipXX

Actually I believe this was posted by one of Evie's regulars in her presence and with her approval.

I spoke to her today. She had read this thread and was concerned at the implications in jamiejz's post - as I was.

I have pm'd jamiejz and I have established that the lie she told about me was fairly harmless, and nothing to do with her being underage. Evie was 18 when I first saw her, and she is now 20, as others have confirmed.

OldAdmin

Actually I believe this was posted by one of Evie's regulars in her presence and with her approval.

That's what they always claim when they get caught out.
And of course if it was true then it should be mentioned in their initial post.

OldAdmin

So one of her regulars has nearly the exact same email address as her account, what a coincidence :rolleyes:

And not only the same IP and email address, but also using the exact same device.

SirFrank

I'm always dubious about anyone championing a WG with their very first post. I too can confirm that blah was a stellar shag and her shit doesn't smell. Yeah unlike your dubious first post you cunt. They must think we are fucking stupid

SirPhilipXX

So one of her regulars has nearly the exact same email address as her account, what a coincidence :rolleyes:

And not only the same IP and email address, but also using the exact same device.
You are correct about that - Evie's regular was using her computer!

I'm concerned that her email address was shown on this thread though, although I see it has now been removed.

I can imagine the fuss some on this site would make if she had posted a client's email address on a public forum!

Oh, the horror!!  :scare:

OldAdmin

You are correct about that - Evie's regular was using her computer!

I'm concerned that her email address was shown on this thread though, although I see it has now been removed.

I can imagine the fuss some on this site would make if she had posted a client's email address on a public forum!

Oh, the horror!!  :scare:

So not only did her supposed regular use her computer (switching accounts in the same browser) but also an email address with her name? What a gullible fool you are.

This is not the first time you've ran to the rescue of a guilty prossie, welcome to my special list.

SirPhilipXX

Evie is with me right now on a booking, Adam, and she points out that she has no reason to lie. You are the one in the wrong for showing her personal email address - totally out of order mate!!!

OldAdmin

Evie is with me right now on a booking, Adam, and she points out that she has no reason to lie. You are the one in the wrong for showing her personal email address - totally out of order mate!!!

Fuck you and your skanky cunt.

Offline Corus Boy

I’m saddened that Sir Philip has been banned, IMO he was a good poster with good reviews of ladies in the south Wales area.

Personally I don’t think it is fair and also what is wrong defending a lady when inaccurate posts have been made about her?

It was silly of Evie to have two accounts, or to let a punter login from her place and with similar details, if that is what happened.

However, after all of the commotion over Paris B and %%%’s conduct over the matter, I did feel that it was very wrong for Admin to publish her personal email details. As Sir P said;

“…I can imagine the fuss some on this site would make if she had posted a client's email address on a public forum!...”

I am hoping that the management of this board are better than that of other sites and that they can acknowledge that the  posting of the email addresses was an error and that Sir Philip did very little wrong in defending this point and so he can be invited back as his input about our local area is of great value to many punters.

GeeWiz

I’m saddened that Sir Philip has been banned, IMO he was a good poster with good reviews of ladies in the south Wales area.

+1

And why is she "skanky"?

Online Sticky2336

+1

vorian

With all due respect Admin owns this site and has to deal with prossies and pimps trying the undermine the site on a daily if not hourly basis. This is a free site so he sure as hell doesn't do it for the money. A prossie got caught posing as a punter and posting as a punter. That is obvious so she was banned, that would have been the end of it, Sir P then decided to make up or believe some more bullshit and come to her aid, he then created the situation where he got banned.

Adams site his choice, at least people get banned in an honest manner here and are not put on pre-mod or posts deleted etc. If people prefer it that way then %%% (Funded By Prossies) is alway looking for new white knights to add to the discussion on such topics as

Channel 4 News 

Im Starting To Think Massages Are Better Than Sex.

Asking The Punter If He Has A Girlfriend 

Needing To Pee During Meets

What To Wear When Going For A Punt

Is UKP perfect no of course not but please remember this problem was caused by a prossie being dishonest and pretending to be a punter. She has made herself look like a fool and a "Valued" member has also been banned because of her actions.

Salt

Shame, Sir Philip was a source of goof intel in South Wales; hope he can be invited back in the future.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2014, 10:15:45 pm by Salt »

vorian

Shame, Sir Philip was a source of goof intel in South Wales; hope he can be invited back in the future.

Some punters do after they are banned, normally by being honest and asking admin. However if they try to get back in under a different name they soon get found out.  :unknown:

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Her email address has been removed. She signed up and pretended to be a punter and posted what is effectively a fake review. She should have logged in as herself and told her story. If a punter did use her computer - why would he use the same email address? She got caught out and made-up a bullshit story.

OldAdmin

Personally I don’t think it is fair and also what is wrong defending a lady when inaccurate posts have been made about her?

More than fair for me. A pathetic gullible fool defending the indefensible, caring more about a skank who pretends to be punter and hoping to get a freebie blowjob in return for being a white knight twat.

posting of the email addresses was an error

As if it looked like a genuine email address to me, more like random jumbled words.

Offline mattylondon

More than fair for me. A pathetic gullible fool defending the indefensible, caring more about a skank who pretends to be punter and hoping to get a freebie blowjob in return for being a white knight twat.

As if it looked like a genuine email address to me, more like random jumbled words.
I sniffed and called out that wanker within a week or so of re-posting on here again.

A punter he may well be and yes, he has submitted reviews but I knew that there was something very dodgy about him. You can spot them a mile off. Their review count means fuck all, with regards to credibility. A point I've made many times before. This is about protecting the punter's interest and not some white knight cretin, after a free blowie and defending a woman against the punter's interest. I'm pleased that he effectively outed himself.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2014, 11:54:00 pm by mattylondon »

Offline mattylondon

Her email address has been removed. She signed up and pretended to be a punter and posted what is effectively a fake review. She should have logged in as herself and told her story. If a punter did use her computer - why would he use the same email address? She got caught out and made-up a bullshit story.
Why are all these posters defending 'SirPhilip' on this thread?

So he has written many reviews and provided good punting information. Fair enough. I believe that's probably true. This banning clearly has nothing to do with that. A prostitute pretended to be a punter on this forum and therefore tried to deceive members. So she has been rightly banned. I'd like to know if any of these defenders of SirPhilip wish to argue admin's reasoning on that fact?

Secondly, SirPhilip sought to defend this behavior. He even admitted to posting on UKP in the presence of her?! And how do we know that it wasn't him, who was typing on her behalf. Strikes me that he was uncomfortably close to this woman and in effect pushed her personal boundaries. She's clearly pretty young and I think he's taken advantage of the situation. The age thing, as to when she really started, concerns me. I do not think that this is the type of punter people should really want around. I don't think he's gullible. In fact, I think he was manipulating a younger woman, for his own advantage.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 12:24:37 am by mattylondon »

vorian

Stupid thing is Corus Boy gave a good review followed by some questions which he answered then it went all downhill when Sir P started to white knight her, then she or indeed he posted falsely and now he is banned and her name is tarnished on here forever. Makes no sense at all,  when does white knighting ever work out well for the prossie

Offline mattylondon

Stupid thing is Corus Boy gave a good review followed by some questions which he answered then it went all downhill when Sir P started to white knight her, then she or indeed he posted falsely and now he is banned and her name is tarnished on here forever. Makes no sense at all,  when does white knighting ever work out well for the prossie
Nothing wrong with Corus Boy's review Vorian.

SirP did more than simply white knight. I believe that something else was going on here. Nobody can convince me that it's normal behavior for an older guy to share company with a young prossie, whilst posting on UK Punting. And posting those replies to Adam about the prossie concerned, who's sitting right next to him and who was caught out pretending to be a punter! I mean, come on! And that doesn't sound odd?!  :scare:

The age thing also concerns me. When did this woman start as a prossie and are we certain that SirP only began seeing her at 18? How convenient of him to calculate back those months until the time she was allegedly 18. It makes me wonder if he's lying about exactly when he first started seeing her.  I tie this in with him openly admitting to enacting 'dark fantasies' with her and the poster jamiejz stating that this girl had told him all about SirP and some of the shit he got up to. Clearly some of it must've been true because SirP admitted himself to enacting dark fantasies. 

So for me, it isn't just about him defending a lying prossie. I couldn't give two fucks if he was the best tipper of prossies in the business. He strikes me as not only a white knight, but a boundary pusher who was taking advantage of a young woman. I'd go as far to say that he sounds like a predator.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 01:40:59 am by mattylondon »

Offline jamiejz

I have a link to a site she is featured on. stating she is 20 - AS OF NOW and was only created a few months ago and last active within hours.

which means 2009 she was 15/16 so maybe legal as a civvie but not as a working girl.

If im allowed by mods Ill share it...

I did not intend for anyone to be banned, however I felt people may have wanted to know about a  lying
(and potentially dangerous/untrustworthy ) prossie.

Offline mattylondon

I have a link to a site she is featured on. stating she is 20 - AS OF NOW and was only created a few months ago and last active within hours.

which means 2009 she was 15/16 so maybe legal as a civvie but not as a working girl.

If im allowed by mods Ill share it...

I did not intend for anyone to be banned, however I felt people may have wanted to know about a  lying
(and potentially dangerous/untrustworthy ) prossie.
Perhaps better for just the mods.

I simply found it far 'too convenient', that he traced back seeing her to 18 months. He would've known people would therefore consider it all above board.  Of course its only conjecture,  but your previous post and his admission of indulging in 'dark fantasies', leads me to suspect something else was afoot. I cannot prove anything.  Its just a gut instinct that I have, where perhaps he's known this woman longer than he's letting on.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 01:36:53 pm by mattylondon »

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Perhaps better for just the mods.

I simply found it far 'too convenient', that he traced back seeing her to 18 months. He would've known people would therefore consider it all above board.  Of course its only conjecture,  but your previous post and his admission of indulging in 'dark fantasies', leads me to suspect something else was afoot. I cannot prove anything.  Its just a gut instinct that I have, where perhaps he's known this woman longer than he's letting on.
So far it is simply speculation. I've not seen the AW profile that was taken down and we all know it could have been removed for another reason. I can guarantee she is 20 now though. With regards Sir P, I've no idea - maybe an obsessed punter, maybe her boyfriend, maybe her pimp, maybe just a naive punter.

Offline jamiejz

I have a screen capture of the profile from last summer before it was deleted. she joined using that profile in 2009 so no matter what she was underage until at earliest 2011, and therefore an a**hole in my opinion.

vorian

I have a screen capture of the profile from last summer before it was deleted. she joined using that profile in 2009 so no matter what she was underage until at earliest 2011, and therefore an a**hole in my opinion.

Might be best to send it to Admin by PM before posting it on this thread. Something like this is very serious and should be checked with the site owner first imo.

Offline jamiejz

just to clarify: I wouldn't post anything, be it link/photo/whatever, without admin permission.

Offline mattylondon

So far it is simply speculation. I've not seen the AW profile that was taken down and we all know it could have been removed for another reason. I can guarantee she is 20 now though. With regards Sir P, I've no idea - maybe an obsessed punter, maybe her boyfriend, maybe her pimp, maybe just a naive punter.
You're correct on all counts, of course. It's best if this member presents his evidence to admin. I just feel there's something fishy about the guy who was banned.

OldAdmin

just to clarify: I wouldn't post anything, be it link/photo/whatever, without admin permission.

If you mean screenshots of deleted A/W profiles, you can post them if you wish.

Offline Daffodil

I am very sorry to see SirPhilip go. He is prolific on AW and his input here is, in the main, a huge asset. We haven't seen eye-to-eye on everything (he criticised me on the ParisB thread), but then that's part of a discussion forum. Argument is good.

Offline Daffodil

That said, he has on occasion been too quick to defend the indefensible. It seems clear that this prossie posted whilst pretending to be somebody else. Why defend that?  :dash:

Offline Daffodil

My opinion is that you need to post this screenshot. You are making very serious allegations and Adam has said that he is happy for you to post it.

The ball is in your court and if you don't post your evidence you should retract your statement.

Offline jamiejz

Very well. Bare with me guys
Itl be up within a few hours.

I also note the profile has now gone.

Offline jamiejz

how do I attach an image from the pc?

Offline Daffodil

how do I attach an image from the pc?

You upload it to imageshack or whatever and then post the link.