Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Laylasinclair - Kensington - Great service, (Gorgeous Arabic girl) (TOFTT)  (Read 11340 times)

11 review(s) for laylasinclair (7 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by stuart.]

Offline stuart.

laylasinclair (Adultwork)

:hi: 

Link        External Link/Members Only She's also on Diva External Link/Members Only                                                                                                                         

Cost        £200 for 30 min, no extras everything's included.

Location  South Kensington not far form the train station, very easy to find.

Comms    Everything was very easily arranged, she had excellent comms (Inquired about service DFK OWO CIF facial all available and included in the price)  :rolleyes:

Personality Friendly and welcoming, easy to talk to, speak perfect English and eager to please, really really nice girl, she grew up in Germany and is of Arabic descent.

Looks Her face is Stunning  :wacko: proper gorgeous, brown eyes, lovely smile, her face is easily her best feature really pretty girl. She put a lot of effort into her appearance, make-up and hair all done nice, she was wearing tight jeans with a nice tight top with sexy lingerie underneath looking absolutely gorgeous. Age 22 years old, she is 5'2" (Petite) dress size 6, small natural 32A boobs, lover olive skin, tight pussy, nice legs and ass, I could not wait to get my hands on her and finish over that pretty face.

Services Got back from shower and she started kissing me, DFK she kissed me gently and it was proper kissing like you would with a girlfriend was really nice, but would not say she kiss me passionately but was really good at kissing and I undressed her and lay down on the bed for lots more kissing. Next OWO good technique and eye contact, felt really nice I fucked her face gently she had no problems with me putting my hands on her head and pulling her down. After a little while got her to ride me and she went for it full of energy and eager to please me after a while of her fucking me I flipped her around into mish and fucked her hard, I could go in as deep and fast and hard as I wanted, I completely felt in control of her, she was submissive and makes all the right sounds, did other variations of positions and back to her on top until I was ready to give her a facial. I got her on her knees in front of the mirror beside the bed and fucked her face hard she's pretty and I enjoyed fucking her mouth, my hand holding her head, pulling her forward while I pounded her face which she took well and I did that until I was ready to cum, when I felt near I told her I going to cum all over her beautiful face, she stuck her tongue out open mouth, eyes open looking up at me with eye contact and I fired a big powerful shot hitting her between the eyes next shot hit her forehead and another went straight in her mouth and over her nose, she stayed there until I finished and she took it very well and it was a lot of cum really thick hanging of her nose but somehow did not get her eyes but absolutely covered the rest of her face. I help clean her face and she didn't rush off to the bathroom I would say she doesn't mind cum at all.

Afterwards chatting with her for a while, she's talkative friendly and eager to please, very pleasant company, I would say she is girlfriend experience and would do pretty much whatever you want.
Overall it has to be a Positive she's gorgeous submissive and takes cum all over the face and a really nice girl.

Additional information  I went with a Positive because all service delivered as advertised, great attitude, great service, eager to please and she took a big facial. :wacko:

Recommend Maybe as a one off treat, she is expensive but a very good service provider.

Will I return: 100% Yes, I will be coating her pretty face again lol :rolleyes:

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 03, 2019, 06:24:22 am by stuart. »

Offline HighHeelLover

Cheers op for the review. I did contact her a while back but she didn't reply. She got rimming listed on her profile which I enquiried about. Do you think she be up for rimming(giving)

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

Sounds good! Thanks for TOFTT, stuart.

Offline 0mard3000

£200 for 30mins??!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Not for me.

Offline Payyourwaymate

Wow, sounds really great...but oh my she's pricey.

Offline peter purves

Cheers for the review!

Do you know which Arabic country she is from?
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Online mrbang123

Open mouth facials  :coolgirl:

Might pay her a visit soon

Offline finn5555

£200 for 30 minutes  :crazy:
Some real retards out there  :dash:

Offline Tom.Punter

Thanks for the review. Tempted but can's afford this price for 30mins only.

Online mrbang123

Every now and then  you gotta spend your hard earned mulla on sexy vixens.

Offline HeadChef

Met her. She's gorgeous. Said she's from Alexandria in Egypt.

Offline HighHeelLover

Can we have a review please?

Offline stuart.

Cheers op for the review. I did contact her a while back but she didn't reply. She got rimming listed on her profile which I enquiried about. Do you think she be up for rimming(giving)

I'm sure if she confirms this service with you by text then she will do it, as I did with messy facials which she did not let me down.

Offline stuart.

Cheers for the review!

Do you know which Arabic country she is from?

Alexandria in Egypt.

Offline stuart.

When you get the chance mate if you could write a review would be much appreciated  :hi:

Offline stuart.

Offline golden bull

real retards?

Thanks for the review Stuart she looks damn hot but very pricey but I’m tempted.
On a scale of ten how hot does she look?

As for the retard comment🤔, some people are real cheapskates and you’ll find most of their punts are negative or with skanks as you get cheap if you pay cheap.

A lot of jealousy comes into it as well 💰💴💶💵💸💰 I’m afraid.

Offline samsmith_1231

Looks interesting but she has no tits so will skip
Banned reason: Piss taking troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline stuart.

Thanks for the review Stuart she looks damn hot but very pricey but I’m tempted.
On a scale of ten how hot does she look?

As for the retard comment, some people are real cheapskates and you’ll find most of their punts are negative or with skanks as you get cheap if you pay cheap.

A lot of jealousy comes into it as well  I’m afraid.

She is very hot but it's hard to scale, because to me a straight 10 would have the best body and amazing boobs as I am a boob guy lol she's got nice figure nothing wrong with her body at all but would prefer bigger boobs, she is more of that cute really pretty girl type, her face is at least a 9 she's seriously fucking pretty and I am a sucker for really pretty girls. I hope that helps. 
« Last Edit: November 04, 2019, 02:31:50 am by stuart. »

Offline HeadChef

When you get the chance mate if you could write a review would be much appreciated  :hi:
Will do, when I manage to kick the wife and kids off the computer.

Offline golden bull

She is very hot but it's hard to scale, because to me a straight 10 would have the best body and amazing boobs as I am a boob guy lol she's got nice figure nothing wrong with her body at all but would prefer bigger boobs, she is more of that cute really pretty girl type, her face is at least a 9 she's seriously fucking pretty and I am a sucker for really pretty girls. I hope that helps.

Thanks and yeah I’m a sucker for a pretty face too

Offline xSponge142

She looks gorgeous, thanks OP for the review. Although could you recommend to me some one from diva for 200p/h that would
Provide naughty Gf experience please, DFK defo needed. Thanks

Offline stuart.

She looks gorgeous, thanks OP for the review. Although could you recommend to me some one from diva for 200p/h that would
Provide naughty Gf experience please, DFK defo needed. Thanks

Chiquita fits your description perfectly External Link/Members Only but she has a negative review somehow and one form me which is a positive.

Offline Gunsblazing

Hey stuart would you say she’s gym toned/athletic body type? Or does she have some fat around her waist?

Offline BillGoldberg

........... as you get cheap if you pay cheap.

A lot of jealousy comes into it as well 💰💴💶💵💸💰 I’m afraid.

This is demonstrably untrue and you can read through a selection of reviews on here that will quickly dispel the myth that higher rates = higher quality.

As for 'jealousy'?
What an idiotic comment.

She sounds like a top sp but her rates are ludicrous.

You can find a similar service level from a similarly attractive girl for far less than £200/half hr.

Offline Nagilum

Thank you or the review Stuart.

Offline Nagilum

To each his own. If a punter is happy to pay the price then so be it.

Good quality can be found in all price ranges
« Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 01:43:53 pm by Nagilum »

Offline winkywanky

From Alexandria, apparently descended from Cleopatra's bloodline, hence the high price  ;).

Offline NightKid

From Alexandria, apparently descended from Cleopatra's bloodline, hence the high price  ;).

Bit of an overly fancy way to say you're Egyptian innit?  :D

Offline winkywanky

Yes, methinks up her own fundament.

Offline Colston36

Bit of an overly fancy way to say you're Egyptian innit?  :D

If she's indeed from Alexandria she is Egyptian. And if she's Egyptian she is not Arabic. Whatever she is she is damn expensive, but we all spend our own money - and when I think of the stupid things I've done!

Offline Meursault

I can't afford it some can. Does that make them "retarded"?
It's gratuitous and pointless remarks like yours that denude this forum's purpose.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2019, 10:47:25 am by Meursault »

Offline tantric talents

Cleopatra? My asp! :wacko:

Offline winkywanky

Wahey!

I wonder whether she can suck off a whole army the night before battle?

Offline tantric talents

Wahey!

I wonder whether she can suck off a whole army the night before battle?

Well if it was the opposing one they would certainly be fucked for fighting the next day! 

Happy New Year WW :drinks:

Offline winkywanky

Cheers TT  :drinks:.

And to anyone else who gives a shit  :hi:.

Offline stuart.

Hey stuart would you say she’s gym toned/athletic body type? Or does she have some fat around her waist?

She’s not gym toned but definitely has a nice figure.

Offline stuart.

To each his own. If a punter is happy to pay the price then so be it.

Good quality can be found in all price ranges

Very true.

Offline stuart.

I can't afford it some can. Does that make them "retarded"?
It's gratuitous and pointless remarks like yours that denude this forum's purpose.

+1

Offline stuart.

I would just like to update this review in case anyone is reading it now and looking for a pretty girl to facial, she is no longer doing facial service and she hasn't provided this service for at least a year.

Offline prelude141

I would just like to update this review in case anyone is reading it now and looking for a pretty girl to facial, she is no longer doing facial service and she hasn't provided this service for at least a year.

Has she been traumatized after you covered her pretty face with your cream?