Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aoife_xx Inverkeithing  (Read 1136 times)

4 review(s) for Aoife_xx (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Frankystone1

Hi gents.  This is first review so go easy on me :)
External Link/Members Only

Met Aoife in September

Duration: 1hr £140

Comms: booked her through AW, she replied back promptly and I texted her next day to get address
 very good.  When I drove to location she asked me to call her for flat number.  The apartment is nice enough in a good location.

The meet:  I was a little nervous but Aoife made me feel welcomed which helped me relax.  She is very chatty, friendly and has a great body on her.  She offered  me a drink and soon my nerves started to relax.  I was very impressed with her chat as it put me at ease.

Service:  she is slim, medium length blonde hair and with a cracking body.  She wore the lingerie I requested (black stockings and red lippy).  She started massaging me was really good.

Condom on and she gave me a blow job good skills.  Nice and slow as I asked for this.  I then went on top of her for mish.  Was happily giving her mish for about 15 mins.  Then onto cowgirl, I note she is very enthusiastic and was enjoying herself.  Then I gave her some oral.  Her pussy is clean and tasted nice and fresh.  I then went back to mish and finished in the bag.

It normally takes me ages to cum and I can only cum once in the hour so it was a bit of chat and a massage afterwards.  She really is a nice girl.  I left with a smile on my face and felt she was definitely worth the money.

Would I return?  Yes I really enjoyed her company and service.

Fl

Banned reason: Threats.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Clattypats

Thanks for the review, albeit quite similar in style and wording to the previously banned members 2 reviews (under different aliases) of her... :unknown:
« Last Edit: November 02, 2019, 11:53:13 am by Clattypats »