Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlene1989 / Ferrybridge West Yorkshire  (Read 2685 times)

5 review(s) for YorkshireRose2022 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline randomuser107

External Link/Members Only

I'm a long-time lurker, moved to post my first review by this afternoon's events - or rather, lack of them.

This lady seems to have split opinions down the middle on this forum in previous reviews - half good, half bad. Feedback on AW is hidden, and there is only one image. But, for the sake of £40 for half an hour, I thought I would take a proverbial punt to see whether it was a case of love it or hate it.

First up, she's very hard to get hold of. I have probably called, over the last month or so, five or six different times with no reply. On one occasion I sent a text, as suggested on her AW profile, inviting her to call me when she was free, but never heard back from her.

So imagine my surprise when I call this morning and the phone is answered in two rings. She sounds friendly enough - a quick check, she has one slot available at 2:30 in the afternoon, so I ask her to text me the postcode and tell her I'll see her later. She duly texts (from a different mobile number to the one I called on), and replied quickly enough to a question about parking.

I arrive slightly early, so park up and text her to say that I'm there (albeit I realise that I'm early) and wait for 2:30 to roll around. It does, but nothing from her. At 2:45 I text saying that it's now 15 minutes past the agreed time, asking her to let me know what's going on. Nothing. Ten minutes later I call both numbers, which ring without response - one goes to voicemail, the other just rings out. Five minutes after that, as the time ticks over to 3:00, I text her to thank her for wasting my time and leave.

Things crop up, plans change, and I understand that. But complete silence (it's now an hour later, and no response, no apology)? Well. You can make your own mind up. But I know which side of the fence I've come down on.

Offline John the Sextist

Tried myself once when I was around Castleford, never got a response either.

I can remember a thread on here sometime ago highlighting that she was involved in the robbery of some description and it made the local papers but at that price I was willing to take a gamble.

She must lose a lot of business with her customer service issues unless she has a big footfall of regulars.

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline Steveni86

Am sure another more informed poster will confirm but fairly sure she got found guilty of blackmailing a client

Offline dickhon

This girl used to get very good ratings . know thissoundsdaft but I tried her twice ans she was appalling where service enthusiasm and time were concerned. i thought a I may have jus been unlucky the first time so I tried again and it was worse. i left both times feeling like a sexual pervert predator who had molested and unwilling sack of potatoes. Honest. it was really that bad. My all time worst punt and I had about 6 rotten tomatoes over the years..two belong to her.Keep away and pay for better is my advice

Offline Fireplace

Tried to book her myself a few times, and then someone posted either on this site or another similar site that she had appeared in court for trying to steal from someone can’t remember the full story think they put a link somewhere on one  of the sites but it put me straight off her.

Offline John the Sextist

This girl used to get very good ratings . know thissoundsdaft but I tried her twice ans she was appalling where service enthusiasm and time were concerned. i thought a I may have jus been unlucky the first time so I tried again and it was worse. i left both times feeling like a sexual pervert predator who had molested and unwilling sack of potatoes. Honest. it was really that bad. My all time worst punt and I had about 6 rotten tomatoes over the years..two belong to her.Keep away and pay for better is my advice

So if that be the case and you've been a member quite considerable time on this site why did you not leave a review so others were informed.

And before you make any worthless excuse why have you not posted any review, there are those who do and those who don't and we know what group you belong to my friend so man up, punt and leave a review.

:unknown: :unknown: :unknown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: