Was going to try Sunee on Button Street but went the wrong way and was near Stanley st so tried Panviman and very glad I did. The street is fairly quiet with not much traffic. Downstairs entrance so fairly discreet. Rang the bell and in, no appointment. In reception 4 girls. 1 oldish, 1 in a duvet on a bench, 1 very fit young one sprawled across a chair and the 4th, Meena. I got Meena who apart from the young one was the best. About 40, 5'2" slim but curves, petite, leggings and tight vest revealing pert breasts and a subtle tattoo. When I saw her, I decided on the hour for £40 instead of half.
She took me to the room, very smart place. She smiled and kissed me on both cheeks, gave me a hug and grabbed my crotch. I gave her a nice hug back. What a difference a greeting like this makes. You make a connection and you know it's on.
She went out and I stripped to my undies. Returned with a bowl of soapy water to wash my feet. I was semi hard which was visible to her. Gave it a bit of a grab. After that she discussed what I wanted. Confirmed she did b2b with BJ for £100 but Im not a big BJ fan. Said 80 without, I tried lower but no, so agreed to 80. She also kissed my ears using her tongue which really got me going. Undies off.
Lay on front and she massaged superbly. Just light oil but very slow and deliberate. Some strokes underneath and very gentle round balls. Also got more ear kissing. We agreed for 1/2 hour of massage and then 1/2 fun. Massage was really expert and anticipating what was to come, was fantastic.
After about 20 mins I could hear her take her top and bra off and leggings. Great sound and when I turned over she had a fabulous body. Very tight with nice tits. She was on the table and gently touching and kissing my erection. Very enjoyable. Then started to rub her pussy against my thigh while massaging my dick. Black panties were still on so I sat up and tried to remove them. No objection. Carried on doing the pussy to thigh thing and rubbing my dick. Also bent down and kissed my neck and moaned. It was all I could take and shot my load. Fantastic.
No rush after as she cleaned us up and suggested a joint shower (in the room). Guess what, I agreed. And an enjoyable 10 mins it was, soaping each other.
This is easily my best ever thai massage. She goes back home mid November but returns in December.
Would definitely see her again.
No website to link to.