Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mikel – Diva - Earl’s Court  (Read 1043 times)

Offline The Film Director

External Link/Members Only

Thought I should see one of these much lauded ‘Russian honeys’ (though KT probably wouldn’t agree with that description here  :lol:)

Summary – Friendly, very good GFE, good services ….. but too thin for me and too expensive

Comms and Location – Usual efficient agency comms, booked day ahead, confirmed on the day.  As noted elsewhere, decent flat, large room, plenty of mirrors ( :thumbsup:), OK shower.  Entrance to flat is a bit tricky (look down the side alley!).

The SP – 25/20s is generous, at least 30 I would say.  Too skinny for my ideal, big bolt-ons (which I don’t mind), ‘fluffy’ pussy lips (take a bit of getting used to  :lol:).  Face is her best feature (YMMV), I liked it a lot and she has this habit of giving you pretty much continuous eye contact, even when I was getting dressed ( :thumbsup:).  Russian with a reasonable understanding of English (though doesn’t speak it much)

The Meet – 1 hour, £250 (£200 + £50 CIM).  Services – DFK, OWO, light FF, RO, CIM, sex (various positions).  She had on the short jumper thingy and jean hot pants on her profile, then took them off (too quickly!) while I was in the shower.  DFK from 5 mins in and throughout, very good and she seemed to get into it (pushing back with her tongue).  OWO on her knees was very good, no teeth but no DT either.  Sex taking her from behind looking into full length mirror was a highlight (she took a decent pounding)  Both for sex and RO she was making the appropriate noises, but nothing OTT.  She doesn’t allow deep fingers, shallow OK.  CIM also good ( :yahoo:), she took it all for both rounds.  She seemed a little surprised ( :lol:) when I encouraged a 2nd round at (around) 40 mins, but put in a great 10 min shift OWO and with a little help from me got me over the line  :thumbsup:.  Has phone set to give alarm with 5 mins to go.

Overall – facially a stunner IMO, good services, body athletic but too thin for me, £250 with CIM is too expensive (so borderline positive).  Have similar view to my punt with Lorena Girlfriend External Link/Members Only (though body-wise they are complete opposites) i.e. if she was £170/180 including CIM I would return, but not at this price.