Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: XxlucylovesitxX - Manchester  (Read 1051 times)

19 review(s) for Xx Lucy xX (14 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline montypython

External Link/Members Only

I rang to book and went through her profile with her on the phone. Due to previous reports about her being a size 14 not a 10 as she states I specifically asked her twice if she is definitely a size 10, I even said 'are you absolutely sure because if not yoire wasting my time and yours because I'll walk'. She confirmed she was a 10.

Okay fair enough so I'll drive for 23 miles then....I arrive at the location, a hotel in Manchester. Fuck me dead, if shes a 10 I'm the Pope. Shes at least a 16, not in any way a 14, i know what size women are ive been with enough.

Slim and fit are size 6,8,10 and sometimes a 12 depending on their frame. 14 can be ok too. 16 are big fat birds. And that is what she is. Also a lying time waster.

Needless to say I walked.

If you read this lucy then you need to update your profile. You are only damaging your reputation by misleading punters. Some men like big girls, that's fine, and you will ge those men through your door if you tell the truth.

Time waster. Avoid unless you like size 16+ birds.

Offline p3ngu1n

I can understand claiming to be a 10 when she's a 12, but ffs a 14+ is taking the absolute piss! :dash:  :dash:  :dash:
I'd have walked as well. Cheers for the review OP - I feel your frustration pal  :angry:

Online Moby Dick

Maybe she thought you were taking shoe sizes? :sarcastic:

Profiles from some WG are about as trustworthy as the drivel estate agent use to describe houses.
Curvy 10 means bigger than a 10, hopefully bigger ass and boobs,  but 16 is taking the piss.

Why don’t they just tell the truth, like you say we all like something different, so she may be missing out on her ideal punter, instead of risking walkers, unhappy clients and non returners.

Offline Kool Keef

Nice one mate for sticking to your word & walking  :thumbsup:
She probably thought little head would overrule big head  :sarcastic: