Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy sheffield lass - lowedges  (Read 7966 times)

5 review(s) for Sweetnsexyshefflass (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]
5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5943929) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]

Offline chrisw107

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/sexy+sheffield+lass

Just had a meeting with the lady above. 1 hour for £130 anal included in price

Comms

Prompt with all comms. Meeting was set up about 2 weeks prior and questions were answered quickly.

Venue

Its a flat pretty much in the Lowedges area of sheffield. Fairly easy to find.
However she said she had just moved. It was bit scruffy inside and was asked if i was ok to use the front room instead of the bedroom.
The bathroom is riddled with damp. There was a smell of weed, as she said she'd had one earlier

Appearance

Definately her from the pics on profile, but would say that the face pic in free gallery is old/filtered/photoshopped. The main profile pic is better representation. Having said that great tits, ass and body.

Service

Openes the door and was greeted with her in a peach coloured one peice. Started with decent dfk as soon as i came in. Into the front room, more kissing and feeling each other. Shortly after getting her tits out, great nipples btw, i was playing with them, nice pair.
By now she was stroking my cock and then took me into her mouth. Great technique lots of deep and ball attemtion as i stood there.
On to the sofa and went down for some ro. Neutral tasting small pussy, clean shaven. She was grabbing back of my head pulling into her making nice noises.
On with the rubber and the lady can take a pounding and loves it. Mish, her on top, standing doggy, more mish.
Now i suggest moving to anal, which she likes, but this is where it goes from bottom end positive to negative. Getting lubed up she comes out with "do you want to take the condom off for my ass?"....... :scare: :scare: :scare:... :angry:...no i don't!!! New rubber on and banged away in standing doggy up her ass, although it was good and tight. Finished off with more owo and hand job, tit wank, and more oral while i played with her pussy making her come and having me come on her tits.
Asked for a shower, no curtain!!
Done and out on the button but got feeling that she wasn't a clockwatcher, especially with the pounding she took.

Verdict

Would i go back.....right up til she said about losing the mac to fuck her ass i would have said yes.... but for that...its a no thanks

Offline scottsteele

Christ alive!

I wish this had been posted a couple of days ago before I went to see her.

Offline Wardyblade

There used to be a Natalie who worked out of the Lowedges area who I think got blacklisted on here. Any chance it's the same woman?

Offline scottsteele

There used to be a Natalie who worked out of the Lowedges area who I think got blacklisted on here. Any chance it's the same woman?

She told me she'd not long since moved to Lowedges and used to live in the Waterthorpe area.

Offline Wakey_wakey

Just in the process of arranging a meet tomorrow think I’ll give her a miss now

Offline kingkong69

I would put at neutral..Apart from the anal thing ..It looked like  a decent ..

Offline scottsteele

I would put at neutral..Apart from the anal thing ..It looked like  a decent ..

To be fair, she was brilliant when I saw her and I'd probably go and see her again for a quick hand shandy again

Offline kingkong69

£80 half hour is a  expensive..There are better girls out there..

Offline Scuderia Fan

Confused why you gave her a negative review in here but have left her a positive review on AW with no mention or warning of bateback on the other site?

Offline Kool Keef

Confused why you gave her a negative review in here but have left her a positive review on AW with no mention or warning of bateback on the other site?

Hmmmmmmm. ....the plot thickens

Online sheffielder

Was really interested in seeing her as well  :dash:

Offline sonic999

No curtain on the shower, Were you suddenly shy?

Offline mrfishyfoo

That's easy to answer  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: as the lass can retaliate with a red in return.

Offline Kool Keef

That's easy to answer  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: as the lass can retaliate with a red in return.

In that case don't leave any fb then

Offline mrfishyfoo

In that case don't leave any fb then

Hence why I avoid AWank bookings as much as I can.  :hi: :hi:

Offline Scuderia Fan

Bollocks. If it's a bad experience you either grow a pair and leave a neg or write nothing at all.

Online sheffielder

Bollocks. If it's a bad experience you either grow a pair and leave a neg or write nothing at all.

This. I dont understand why you just didn't leave any...

Offline p3ngu1n

I couldn't care less if the OP left her AW fb saying she had a minty fresh, mink-lined minge. No sane punter should pay attention to AWank reviews anyway.

That is why we rely on UKP for accurate reviews. And long may that continue

Offline Kool Keef

I couldn't care less if the OP left her AW fb saying she had a minty fresh, mink-lined minge. No sane punter should pay attention to AWank reviews anyway.

That is why we rely on UKP for accurate reviews. And long may that continue

Nobody is saying AW fb is the gospel truth, it should be taken with a large pinch of salt, any experienced punter knows that, but there's a contradiction here, that's the point.
And there's been lots of non accurate reviews on UKP unfortunately, that's one of the reasons the banned log exists

Offline Scuderia Fan

Indeed.

Had a convo with her weeks back about punting in general. She brought up skanks offering bateback after telling me she has a few punters ask for it which she said she refused. As it's not listed on her profile and more importantly I've never been offered it in real life in four visits now I have no worries about seeing her again.

I don't take every review I read on any internet site as gospel either. Especially as some are obviously written by pimps, sp's, White Knights and disgruntled punters too.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Indeed.

Had a convo with her weeks back about punting in general. She brought up skanks offering bateback after telling me she has a few punters ask for it which she said she refused. As it's not listed on her profile and more importantly I've never been offered it in real life in four visits now I have no worries about seeing her again.

I don't take every review I read on any internet site as gospel either. Especially as some are obviously written by pimps, sp's, White Knights and disgruntled punters too.

Indeed !!!  :hi: :hi:

As with all things on the Internet a pinch of salt is required.

Ask yourself why would an apparently credible punter make a claim like this ??  :unknown: :unknown:

Offline TheMurloc

Ask yourself why would an apparently credible punter make a claim like this ??  :unknown: :unknown:
Wanted BB and was denied it
Has a fave regular who a WG has upset
Is a rival for his fave WG
Reviewer is a pimp who wasn’t able to recruit the reviewer WG

There are many reasons and while I’m not accusing the OP of any of these he has made only 2 reviews in the past 12 so would this be considered a credible punter?

Offline Kool Keef

Indeed !!!  :hi: :hi:

As with all things on the Internet a pinch of salt is required.

Maybe he's telling the truth maybe he isn't, I guess only him & the wg will ever know the truth. :unknown:
I just find it bizarre that he left positive fb on her profile afterwards, you don't HAVE to leave fb, you're not held at gunpoint until it's done (well not usually anyway, THAT really would warrant a red!)

Got no dog in this fight, don't know the WG or have any interest in seeing her either but there's lots of reasons why a bb claim can be made, some are honest, some aren't  :unknown:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Wanted BB and was denied it
Has a fave regular who a WG has upset
Is a rival for his fave WG
Reviewer is a pimp who wasn’t able to recruit the reviewer WG

There are many reasons and while I’m not accusing the OP of any of these he has made only 2 reviews in the past 12 so would this be considered a credible punter?

According to some on here I'm a bullshitting fantasist that posts reviews to massage his own ego so I'm clearly a wrongun.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

My point being we all have to take a view as none of us on here can watch a lass 24/365 so we'll never know.

Afterall punting ain't for the faint at heart.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Maybe he's telling the truth maybe he isn't, I guess only him & the wg will ever know the truth. :unknown:
I just find it bizarre that he left positive fb on her profile afterwards, you don't HAVE to leave fb, you're not held at gunpoint until it's done (well not usually anyway, THAT really would warrant a red!)

Got no dog in this fight, don't know the WG or have any interest in seeing her either but there's lots of reasons why a bb claim can be made, some are honest, some aren't :unknown:

EXACTLY my point !!!  :hi: :hi:

If he is a wrongun he'll come unstuck like they always do.  :drinks: :drinks:

Offline chrisw107

Well this looks like it will be the last review i will write as this morning i got a load of abuse saying I'm going to be named and shamed all over and told i was lying after she has seen this, but believe i have been blocked on AW from contacting her so unable to clarify what was in her eyes is a lie. If i had misinturrprited something then gladly i would rectify the issue
 I have done nothing but report observations and what i experienced.
As to some of you who point out stats etc yes i dont punt a lot but this is down to outside factors, primarily money!!
If i decide to put another review up it will be my choice.
Finally,i feel that this was a small niche community forum but now feels like someome has well and truly thrown me under the bus for a honest account

Offline mrfishyfoo

Well this looks like it will be the last review i will write as this morning i got a load of abuse saying I'm going to be named and shamed all over and told i was lying after she has seen this, but believe i have been blocked on AW from contacting her so unable to clarify what was in her eyes is a lie. If i had misinturrprited something then gladly i would rectify the issue
As to some of you who point out stats etc yes i dont punt a lot but this is down to outside factors, primarily money!!
Finally,i feel that this was a small niche community forum but now feels like someome has well and truly thrown me under the bus for a honest account

TELL HER TO GO FUCK HERSELF !!!  :hi: :hi:

She's either a member here or some CUNT has told her.

If it's one of us then the WHITE KNIGHT CUNT needs to fuck right off.

If she's on here then she should step up, explain herself and see what gives. We can be cunts on here but I for one would like to think we are fair and that we can see both sides to a story without being a bunch of dickheads about it.

Offline Kool Keef

So to clarify, are you now uncertain as to whether she definitely offered you bb?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2019, 09:57:01 pm by Kool Keef »

Offline chrisw107

Oh she definately did as i understand it

If i misunderstood willing to  be proved wrong and apologise for misunderstanding

But i believe someone has thrown me to the wolves

And i cant even get a reason gor mis understanding as i've been blocked.
Timescale from uploading review, thursday afternoon, to getting abuse, nearly 11 am this morning, suggests that someone has shown her in one forn or another in my mind.

So i will stick to who i know and no further reviews as trust is gained with them and reviewed before without problem unless I decide otherwise
« Last Edit: November 04, 2019, 11:07:09 pm by chrisw107 »

Offline Wardyblade

Fuck her. Just block her back on your phone and move on. How can she out you? All she has is a number which I presume is a punting phone? I certainly wouldn't be chasing her for an explanation. Why do you care.

She probably has seen it on here and is pissed off. Thats her issue, She shouldn't offer bareback if she doesn't want a bad review.

Offline Bnd888

I have been thinking when she said ‘take that condom off for my ass’, did she mean take the old one off and put on a new one?

Offline chrisw107

Not as i understood it. If i remeber right it was do you want to twke it off for my ass, just like it covered for pussy

But like ive said if i took that the wrong way then she needs to say thats what i lied about and i would rectify/retract but since im apparently blocked by her she wont answer my messages to clarify where i was appaerntly wrong

Offline John the Sextist

Not as i understood it. If i remeber right it was do you want to twke it off for my ass, just like it covered for pussy

But like ive said if i took that the wrong way then she needs to say thats what i lied about and i would rectify/retract but since im apparently blocked by her she wont answer my messages to clarify where i was appaerntly wrong

Go deep into your mind and ask yourself two questions:

Do you care and should you care - answer is no, you carried out a transaction to include services and felt it inappropriate with what she implied which made you feel uncomfortable and a need to tell the forum and that's what it's for.

Move on, leave it and go enjoy yourself with someone else as it's her bag now, make it history and a lesson learned!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline chrisw107

I intend to, but just have a concern that there is some snake on here whos going to go running to the wg every time theres a bad review.
As i said thought this was a small niche community where there would be at least some trust. Granted every community has its pillock but no need to do that to one of us

Online sheffielder

I intend to, but just have a concern that there is some snake on here whos going to go running to the wg every time theres a bad review.
As i said thought this was a small niche community where there would be at least some trust. Granted every community has its pillock but no need to do that to one of us

Unfortunately you thought wrong. There are always  sadly plenty of white knights wanting to get brownie points from a SP.

Never post anything that would bother you if it got back to the SP and while where on that why does it bother you that the SP knows. Were you planning on seeing her again?
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 01:09:56 pm by sheffielder »

Offline Scuderia Fan

Seeing her later today. I might ask her if she's read this thread. She was aware of this site before she was ever mentioned on here as we had a chat that mentioned it. So there may be a white knight at work or not.

OP you missed my question about why you left a positive review for her on AW on the same day. Us punters need to work together to avoid the shitty SP's so you could show a bit more integrity to the punting brotherhood by being more consistent in your opinions. It's not right recommending a service provider on one site and leaving a negative review on another platform even I some people don't calue AW feedback others will.

I don't understand why you're trying to make contact with her after a meeting you claim on here was a negative experience. Man up and move on. Keep the reviews coming but make sure you're comsistent and not confused. You'll earn credibility then.

Offline p3ngu1n

Unfortunately you thought wrong. There are always sadly plenty of white knights wanting to get brownie points from a SP.

This.

Maybe I have better things to do with my time, but I don't get why people care about this repeated contacting of a WG unless they're arranging the next podge?  :unknown: As far as AWank reviews go, I generally follow a simple rule: I leave a + review if I can be bothered AND provided I've actually had a good time. If it's been shite, I write it off as a bad deal, and move on
« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 10:46:43 am by p3ngu1n »

Offline Scuderia Fan

Saw her Friday night. After our session I asked if she'd been offering bateback. She knew about the thread because five or six existing regulars had asked her about it. Very long story short she showed me messages from the OP. He left positive on AW then asked repeatedly for her to leave him positive feedback.

The SP fucked up by not giving it him. Though she claims she thought she had. We will never know. Anyway as he didn't get his feedback he has written this neg as revenge. If anyone visits her don't take my work for it. She'll show you the OCD like messages from an AW member with the same name as the OP.

No wonder he didn't answer my question even why I chased him. And he has the audacity to claim punters should stick together whilst trying to put us off a decent SP! Well there's certainly one snake on this board...

« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 11:05:29 am by Steven M »

Offline chrisw107

Saw her Friday night. After our session I asked if she'd been offering bateback. She knew about the thread because five or six existing regulars had asked her about it. Very long story short she showed me messages from the OP. He left positive on AW then asked repeatedly for her to leave him positive feedback.

The SP fucked up by not giving it him. Though she claims she thought she had. We will never know. Anyway as he didn't get his feedback he has written this neg as revenge. If anyone visits her don't take my work for it. She'll show you the OCD like messages from an AW member with the same name as the OP.

No wonder he didn't answer my question even why I chased him. And he has the audacity to claim punters should stick together whilst trying to put us off a decent SP! Well there's certainly one snake on this board...

I mentoned once to say dont forget feedback and that was it. Ocd messages i dont fucking think.. i asked for abailability, extras, location as not got punting phone so needed it prior to leaving, checked 8f could use shower facilities and if the meeting was still going ahead.....over the course of 2 weeks....the only question i got blanked on was when i asked what she was into....  so if thats Ocd messaginv you need to give your head a shake......you know think ive just found out the snake in the grass!!
As for your question the review on aw was not long post punt but after putting more thought into the whole session i put up an honest review. She said she didnt know how to leave feedback.
Thats me done for reviews now i think as i'll just visit ones i have seen and reviewed here before so no need to further update them or just not leave a review. Not worth the effort and grief and abuse. Been nothing but honest and now get shitty experience and jumped on by....apparently.... a SP 'regular' who seems to act as her white knight
« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 11:05:20 pm by chrisw107 »

Offline chrisw107

Forgot.to mention as well i asked what i had lied about twice and  these got deleted unread which were  both post the abuse i got on the following monday

So if im such an asshole then why not respond with what was wrong, already stated i would retract/alter if there was a mis communication.

Not even having the deceny to state what was lied/misunderstood/taken out of context speaks more of the accuser than the accused
« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 11:25:05 pm by chrisw107 »

Offline John the Sextist

Forgot.to mention as well i asked what i had lied about twice and  these got deleted unread which were  both post the abuse i got on the following monday

So if im such an asshole then why not respond with what was wrong, already stated i would retract/alter if there was a mis communication.

Not even having the deceny to state what was lied/misunderstood/taken out of context speaks more of the accuser than the accused

Wow, this is biting at you bro, you need to develop the mentality of a boxer, you know your gunna get hit and hurt, just got to take the knocks sometimes and move on, don't take it heart, everyone has an opinion whether you like it or not.

:timeout: :timeout:

Offline Scuderia Fan

I mentoned once to say dont forget feedback and that was it. Ocd messages i dont fucking think.. i asked for abailability, extras, location as not got punting phone so needed it prior to leaving, checked 8f could use shower facilities and if the meeting was still going ahead.....over the course of 2 weeks....the only question i got blanked on was when i asked what she was into....  so if thats Ocd messaginv you need to give your head a shake......you know think ive just found out the snake in the grass!!
As for your question the review on aw was not long post punt but after putting more thought into the whole session i put up an honest review. She said she didnt know how to leave feedback.
Thats me done for reviews now i think as i'll just visit ones i have seen and reviewed here before so no need to further update them or just not leave a review. Not worth the effort and grief and abuse. Been nothing but honest and now get shitty experience and jumped on by....apparently.... a SP 'regular' who seems to act as her white knight

White light. Hmmmm that's bollocks, I just dislike cunts who give other punters shit info. And as I said deliberately, don't take my word for it to anyone who who sees her, look yourself! You'll not lie your way out of that one. You really should have just manned up and explained why you're giving us conflicting info when asked.

Offline Scuderia Fan

Wow, this is biting at you bro, you need to develop the mentality of a boxer, you know your gunna get hit and hurt, just got to take the knocks sometimes and move on, don't take it heart, everyone has an opinion whether you like it or not.

:timeout: :timeout:

This too!

Offline chrisw107

Well as ive said before in this thread im done giving reviews... see ya im out
 Just dont like being called a liar when ive done nothing of the sort
steven you absolute twatwaffle, ill take the warning for that mods, you just seem hell bent on defending her. Has she offered you a freebie?
You know what, i dont care any more....im done ..... see ya

Offline Kool Keef

Well as ive said before in this thread im done giving reviews... see ya im out
 Just dont like being called a liar when ive done nothing of the sort
steven you absolute twatwaffle, ill take the warning for that mods, you just seem hell bent on defending her. Has she offered you a freebie?
You know what, i dont care any more....im done ..... see ya

It's for the best that you're done giving reviews cos you're untrustworthy now imo

Offline p3ngu1n

Thats me done for reviews now i think as i'll just visit ones i have seen and reviewed here before so no need to further update them or just not leave a review. Not worth the effort and grief and abuse

So that's it is it Chris, you get challenged on your review and you chuck your toys out the pram?  :unknown:
You're not doing yourself or your credibility here any favours pal
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 09:22:38 am by p3ngu1n »

Offline chrisw107

I dont want to but if im having someone run to the sp and then be called a liar without the justification of being told what was lied about to be corrected if required whats the point?
I have been nothing but truthful with my reviews and opions and feel that its now not worth the effort because of this situation.

And having asked for what the issue was is seen as ocd / pestering messages.... i honestly give up i just cant win

What is it i need to do to? I was enjoying my time here and enjoyed contributing, found it useful all the time.

Offline Kool Keef

I dont want to but if im having someone run to the sp and then be called a liar without the justification of being told what was lied about to be corrected if required whats the point?
I have been nothing but truthful with my reviews and opions and feel that its now not worth the effort because of this situation.

And having asked for what the issue was is seen as ocd / pestering messages.... i honestly give up i just cant win

What is it i need to do to? I was enjoying my time here and enjoyed contributing, found it useful all the time.

Stevie Wonder could see this one ffs. :dash:
You claimed she offered you BB, she says you lied about that.
Is that clear for you?????

Why, if you are telling the truth, are you bothered what she thinks or who has told her, surely you don't want to see her ever again after she offered you anal BB?
Or do you?
Your defence of your story has been lame.

Did you stitch her up on here because she didn't leave you fb on AW?