Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Help needed for a brummy! Looking for a punt in Manchester area  (Read 973 times)

Offline alibirmingham

Hi all, I’ve been scouring ukp and aw looking for a punt I know won’t disappoint in the manchester or Oldham area (or anything on the way from
Birmingham to Oldham) but im really struggling.

I’m looking for a really good looking slim bird (no bigger then a size 8) with good reviews on here. Budget is £70 for the half hour and owo to be included in the budget. To help there’s a reg in Birmingham who I see often (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) so anyone similar to that really.

I’ve already narrowed down the list to mollysweedish, Ella may, and sweet hot Ella, but the 2 ellas don’t have many reviews here and mollysweedish seems a bit boring especially as of late. Also looked into parlours with infinity being the front runner but again the ladies on today don’t really tick the boxes.

I know it’s short notice so not expecting a huge response but hopping someone might point out a gem I may have missed.

Thanks all in advance.

Offline alibirmingham

And if need be I could up the budget to £80 for a really good cracking punt

Also I’m not into the more mature ladies so I tend not to see anyone over 32/33
« Last Edit: October 31, 2019, 11:49:59 am by alibirmingham »

Offline Goldfinch

As well as the parlours listed in the 'Manchester Victoria' thread,there's also 'The Georgian' in Oldham.

It could be a decent alternative to an Indi,and save you some money:

External Link/Members Only

Offline samneil15

Was trying to help you out but there's literally too much choice in Manchester for what you're looking for.

Do an AW search in a 10 mile radius of the Oldham Postcode. Most are around Bury or Manchester Central.

Check some of my reviews for an idea.

Offline alibirmingham

Was trying to help you out but there's literally too much choice in Manchester for what you're looking for.

Do an AW search in a 10 mile radius of the Oldham Postcode. Most are around Bury or Manchester Central.

Check some of my reviews for an idea.

Done that countless times and not finding any that match what I’m
Looking for.

So for clarification ideal punt would be:

Budget: £70 (can push to £80 for an absolute stunner)
Body: slim, size 8 or under, tits etc not that fussed.
Facially: as long as it’s decent it will do
Services: owo is a must, covered sex, RO, 69, different position etc but no clock watching, excessive rules like don’t do this or don’t do that. And I hate when they try and limit services once your there after services have been agreed.

And no bait and switch groups as I don’t travel out of town on my own much so a punt out of town is a treat for me.

Offline samneil15

Done that countless times and not finding any that match what I’m
Looking for.

So for clarification ideal punt would be:

Budget: £70 (can push to £80 for an absolute stunner)
Body: slim, size 8 or under, tits etc not that fussed.
Facially: as long as it’s decent it will do
Services: owo is a must, covered sex, RO, 69, different position etc but no clock watching, excessive rules like don’t do this or don’t do that. And I hate when they try and limit services once your there after services have been agreed.

And no bait and switch groups as I don’t travel out of town on my own much so a punt out of town is a treat for me.

You're requirements are basic. Most girls do what you ask. That's why I'm saying there are 50 girls I could mention.Have a look at Tanned Tiffany, she's gorgeous and 70 for the hh inc OWO, CIM RO, FS and more if you wanted. Layla at the same place is good too. Hazel Mari also if she's  working. Those 3 are at Indigo Nile(semi parlour,private).

Offline Kool Keef

Milly at Piccadilly Selecta, cute young English  (early 20s imo) blonde, slim, fantastic arse.
Not been to see her for a few months so not sure if she's still there, works Sunday, Monday & Tuesday & possibly other days.
Parlour is a bit sleazy but being a dirty bastard I quite like that vibe, but Milly is a good fuck & a hottie imo.
You'd get 30 mins with owo for £45/£50, kissing but not FK tho

Offline Blackpool Rock

You could try La Maison in Bury, this one is working today but only until 6.00
Not a stunner but great body and took a massive facial  :thumbsup:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=210060.0

Offline alibirmingham

Thank you for all the replies. After considering all the options I decided I’d have Molysweedish as plan A with Sofia at town girls as plan B and if those failed infinity in Oldham and taking a chance on whatever is there.

Plan A almost fell through to the point I left and parked up outside town girls literally about to step out the car when I got the text from molly and she would be on time (she text to say she may need to push the booking back) so went back to plan A.

Glad I did and review will follow soon but she (for me personally anyway) has to be one of the best punts of this year. Partly due to her looks, service, and attitude but also feel it’s slightly down to the shit state of available wgs in Birmingham that even and average punt elsewhere is automatically upgraded to excellent when compared to what’s on offer here.

Thank you again to all and if anyone ever needs any help Birmingham way I’d be happy to repay the favour.  :drinks:

Offline montypython

Where in brum is that bird you punt?

Offline Marquis

You don't say what your time window is, so this might or might not help, but Miranda at La Maison or Celeste at Roses would be my recommendations.

Both a little older than your ideal age but good SPs in my view.

Online Moby Dick

You don't say what your time window is, so this might or might not help, but Miranda at La Maison or Celeste at Roses would be my recommendations.

Think is already happened with Molly Swedish - reply 8

Also OP if you are up this way again the puntingWiki although not up to date may help narrow the many choices down. I hardly punt in Brum these days. Much more choice in NW, albeit £70-80 phh for FAF is not easy to find, parlour is probably cheaper option for 30mins, since a lot of the fitter “lower volume” indies tend to set their prices to favour minimum 1hour bookings.

Offline alibirmingham

Thanks for the reply. My mistake for not including the timeframe. I was up there yesterday so window has now closed. Ended up seeing mollysweedish.

Offline alibirmingham

Where in brum is that bird you punt?

Hi, if your referring to Melanie hot she’s based in the city centre a bout 10 mins walk for new street train station. She’s just next to the mailbox shopping centre.

There are others to choose from but for my particular set of likes and budget she’s about the best at the moment but she is very vanilla and very passive so not for everyone.

Offline alibirmingham

Think is already happened with Molly Swedish - reply 8

Also OP if you are up this way again the puntingWiki although not up to date may help narrow the many choices down. I hardly punt in Brum these days. Much more choice in NW, albeit £70-80 phh for FAF is not easy to find, parlour is probably cheaper option for 30mins, since a lot of the fitter “lower volume” indies tend to set their prices to favour minimum 1hour bookings.

Thanks for the link. I tried to find the puntingwiki page for the north west but couldn’t find it on google but then again I don’t think I tried hard enough on that front. If I’m ever up that way again I’ll certainly give it a look over but the info here has helped a lot.

Thank you all  :thumbsup:

Online Moby Dick

Thanks for the link. I tried to find the puntingwiki page for the north west but couldn’t find it on google but then again I don’t think I tried hard enough on that front. If I’m ever up that way again I’ll certainly give it a look over but the info here has helped a lot.

Thank you all  :thumbsup:

Click Home, then UK Punting.
It’s a pinned thread there.
You aren’t alone, I expect most of us just look at the top three tabs, unread posts, new replies, Recent reviews and your region.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 01:37:58 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline jimmymac

Thanks for the reply. My mistake for not including the timeframe. I was up there yesterday so window has now closed. Ended up seeing mollysweedish.

How was the punt with mollysweedish?

Offline RandomGuy99

Molly is nice looking and a great enthusiastic deep french kisser but you do have to work her to get her to deliver.   It'll be interesting to read the review and see how she is progressing.

Offline RandomGuy99

Quote from: alibirmingham
.. but she is very vanilla and very passive so not for everyone.
So quite like Molly then.

Offline Marquis

That's me not reading all the posts!

Offline alibirmingham

Molly was good, really enjoyed it. Made a change from the crap in Birmingham. Will review soon so keep an eye open for it  :thumbsup:

Molly was kind of vanilla I suppose similar to Melanie hot in Birmingham but as I don’t do FK or any kissing this is something I didn’t partake in. 

Offline RandomGuy99

Molly was good, really enjoyed it. Made a change from the crap in Birmingham. Will review soon so keep an eye open for it  :thumbsup:

Molly was kind of vanilla I suppose similar to Melanie hot in Birmingham but as I don’t do FK or any kissing this is something I didn’t partake in.
Wow!! I found Molly's kissing to be the best part of seeing her and you didn't kiss her at all.

She used to do closed mouth kissing only.  One booking I asked her if she did full on french kissing and then wow!  She can really kiss and she actually seems to enjoy it too.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 11:54:32 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Offline alibirmingham

Wow!! I found Molly's kissing to be the best part of seeing her and you didn't kiss her at all.

She used to do closed mouth kissing only.  One booking I asked her if she did full on french kissing and then wow!  She can really kiss and she actually seems to enjoy it too.

Lol, yep. Sadly I very very rarely kiss a wg and even if I do it’s never DFK or tongue action. Just me I guess, prefer to use that energy on eating out the pink taco   :D