Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Kelani (Premium) - Newcastle  (Read 1338 times)

22 review(s) for Aaria333x (10 positive, 5 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline Highlander

External Link/Members Only

I've not had a meet for a while and I felt a bit excited and nervous like a newbie on the way to see Kelani. She was working from a North Newcastle apartment with easy access/free parking. Communications with the agency were very quick and straight forward, texts replied quickly and booked in no probs.

Kelani was friendly and well presented on my arrival, she had on a little clingy outfit that barely covered her bum and absolutely nothing underneath, dressed for action and I couldnt wait to get started.  I found her very pretty facially, an absolute belter of a body on her with some discreet tattoos. I definitely have a thing for slim petite lasses, Kelani is a doll, not a pinch of fat on her, cute tiny tittie's and a bum that could definitely be described as pert. Was super impressed with her body actually. Conversation flowed very naturally and she seems like a nice girl.

OWO and reverse oral was great, she was clean and fresh and nicely responsive without being OTT when I was hitting the right spots. Sex with her was very enjoyable! Missionary where I got to experience that dancer flexibility first-hand, her riding me with her nipples in my face and those lips that grip in doggy! can confirm shes a very snug fit as her pussy held on to me like dear life on the out-stroke.

Booking was 60/30 minutes extended to 80/45 mins as I just needed more Kelani and fortunately noone booked right after me.  Top meet, Top girl.

« Last Edit: October 30, 2019, 04:18:37 pm by Highlander »

Offline The Outsider

Did I miss the memo about this being "National Kelani Day 2019"?  :lol:

Thanks for the review - seems she can still turn it on when she wants and you got luckier than some.   

Offline Kev3773

Cheers for reviewing, she needs to give that sort of performance on a regular basis  :hi:

Offline Highlander

Ha, yeah she seems to have been popular of late. I've wanted to see her for a while but calenders never matched. I guess mileage may vary but did have a bit of a joke with her about not having her "scraggy bun" out for me!

Offline AnthG

Who seen her first is the ultimate question. As she might have been all shagged out and totally knackered from seeing Highlander and thus why she gave the tired performance for the rest of the day. :)
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Ahmedhutan

Hahaha ... that’s hilarious Anth! I think the two non positive reviews were from the day before - maybe she upped her game for the Gosforth... Er...North Newcastle venue!  ;)

Great review though Highlander - I was hoping for that sort of performance but alas, it wasnae meant to be

Offline nicentrim88

Glad you didnt get the scraggy bun . Might rebook  :lol:

Offline toon972

Good review Highlander pleased you enjoyed yourself and reviewing again.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Thanks for this  :hi:
I still want to see her again....if only I could  :cry:

Offline foreverchanges

Reminds me of that time a few years ago when it looked like at least half a dozen  NE forum members were booked in on the same day to see two famous ex WGs from Heaton and there was talk of a Punch & Judy Show in the street to keep the chaps amused while they waited. :D

Offline The Outsider

Reminds me of that time a few years ago when it looked like at least half a dozen  NE forum members were booked in on the same day to see two famous ex WGs from Heaton and there was talk of a Punch & Judy Show in the street to keep the chaps amused while they waited. :D

If I have the correct Heaton pair, there was probably also a queue for ELKS badges as they left!  :D

Offline foreverchanges

If I have the correct Heaton pair, there was probably also a queue for ELKS badges as they left!  :D

:thumbsup: