Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Geordie96x - Quays. Neutral almost negative  (Read 1551 times)

98 review(s) for Lucyj95 (76 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Melonade

Okay so I've been off the scene for a while now but I have been lurking. I saw this girl recently and although she had a few negatives (I think!), it was before her bout of reds she seems to have racked up lately.

I'll start this review by saying I've been toying with whether or not to make it a negative, but after much thought I've decided to go with an 'only-just-neutral'

Price: From memory £160

Appearance: I make no qualms that she is a pretty girl, nice tits and a nice arse. Slightly bigger than her profile suggests at a size 10, I would say more a 12. Nonetheless, still attractive and definitely not a bad body.

Service: This is where it all goes downhill. She tried the whole chatting tactic at the start of the meet but I tried to cut this short and went for a shower. I don't think she likes not "getting to know you" first because she mentioned it many times. I presume to try and use up as much time as possible.
OWO was okay, technique was very fast, had to stop her a few times. Anal was offered but it's not really for me so asked to bend her over, the odd moan here and there but felt very fake and like she couldn't wait to get me out the door. Asked for RC which she did and I must admit, for the 2 minutes she was riding me it was decent.. but that's all it was, 2 minutes. I couldn't touch her tits because they were tender, she didn't really kiss more like little pecks.
I finished in doggy and within seconds she jumped up and started getting dressed.

Overall I just felt like she couldn't be arsed and just wanted to get me out. Neutral given because she was quite warm and easy to chat to but that's not what I was there for.

I certainly wouldn't return but if you're looking for a quick P&D with a decent looking Geordie, she'd do it for you. For me, I'd rather not feel like I'm being ushered out when I'm handing over a good amount of money.

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/Geordie96x

Offline Melonade

Just to add, I've seen this girl 3 times (the other 2 being years ago), this is the first time I've received a shit service. The other 2 times I left very happy. Nonetheless, still deserves a neutral IMO.

Offline Moby Dick

Just to add, I've seen this girl 3 times (the other 2 being years ago), this is the first time I've received a shit service. The other 2 times I left very happy. Nonetheless, still deserves a neutral IMO.

Last year maybe:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=194867.0

Offline Melonade

Definitely feels like longer than that, but yeah you're right 18 months ago, not a couple of years.

Offline OakTree

She’s seen you before and yet still wanted a get to know you chat? Did she not remember you?

Offline Melonade

She’s seen you before and yet still wanted a get to know you chat? Did she not remember you?

She definitely didn't remember me. My AW username is different with 0 feedback so maybe she thought I was new. Due to recent ill health I also now wear glasses (with one lense blacked out) so i wasn't expecting her to recognise me either.

Offline Moby Dick

She definitely didn't remember me. My AW username is different with 0 feedback so maybe she thought I was new. Due to recent ill health I also now wear glasses (with one lense blacked out) so i wasn't expecting her to recognise me either.
Not got a memorable cock then either :sarcastic:

Offline Melonade

Definitely nothing special  :unknown:

Offline sygon123

Didn't need two king sizers on it :D