Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Weird/really bad experience on a punt recently.  (Read 3497 times)

Offline winkywanky

If i suggested that on here then I'd probably get slaughtered on here. Police on a punter.. But it did cross my mind

I reckon you're wrong there. There's pervy fuckers on here but zero tolerance for that kind of shit. And they wouldn't mind it coming from you IMO.

Offline winkywanky

I agree 100%
No tolerance for nonces.

But what about School Girl Role Play / costumes which are openly advertised by WG and I believe therefore must be popular with Punters.

Where is the line?

Don’t understand the dressing up as school girl thing, school uniforms, teeth braces, pony tails?
is it a fuck a virgin or control & grooming thing?
Just not for me.

There is a line, and I think most people know where it is.

At school, as a frustrated and randy young lad we all (most of) lusted after those girls in class who to us, just seemed to ooze sex (possibly without them even knowing they were).

The boys and girls involved in this scenario, certainly when I was at school, were around 16. The last few decades have seen kids sexualised from an earlier age, from social media to Britney Whatsherface singing a provocative hitsong in a schoolgirl outfit with pigtails  :rolleyes:.

It is complex. We all know what the law is but fantasising about our school experiences for older guys (and girls too) is normal. But you look at it with adult eyes. Fantasy, pure and simple.

But under 10s? FFS, that's just sick. And very obviously sick. Anyone who has those kind of serious/persistent thoughts in their head needs help, or at the very least to know within themselves that they would never, ever act on those thoughts, and that includes viewing and gathering images of that type.

And I reckon any WG who receives those kind of requests should report the requester to the authorities. Because if that person receives actual gratification, they also receive validation for those thoughts. There will be a school of thought which says 'if an outlet is provided, assaults will be prevented'. In this case, I don't think so.

Offline The Man With No Name

But under 10s? FFS, that's just sick. And very obviously sick. Anyone who has those kind of serious/persistent thoughts in their head needs help, or at the very least to know within themselves that they would never, ever act on those thoughts, and that includes viewing and gathering images of that type.

And I reckon any WG who receives those kind of requests should report the requester to the authorities. Because if that person receives actual gratification, they also receive validation for those thoughts. There will be a school of thought which says 'if an outlet is provided, assaults will be prevented'. In this case, I don't think so.

You're probably pretty correct with everything here.

But while any form of it is an utterly vile, unforgivable crime, I think we need to be careful that we keep this issue, in particular, away from mob rule.

As while certainly not a disability of any form, the genuine sexual desire for prepubescent children in any form can only be categorised as a mental and physiological defect that has to be treated. Vigilante gangs with dubious political leanings organising sting operations, or simply throwing away the key, is never going to solve such an acute social problem on any sort of macro level.

The last few decades have seen kids sexualised from an earlier age, from social media to Britney Whatsherface singing a provocative hitsong in a schoolgirl outfit with pigtails  :rolleyes:.

This is something else I've been arguing against for years - and it's female acts or all-girl groups and their exploitative management that are almost 100% to blame.

Daft wee lassies of not even 21 trying to kid themselves that, by being thrown up on stage or plastered all over social media dressed as space-age prostitutes and  being told to dance like strippers, is somehow empowering and simply a "feminist expression of their sexuality". Aye, fuck off.

The worst part is that it's so heavily marketed towards naive, vulnerable young girls still in primary school. And rest assured, the thicker and more shitbag-like of a family they come from, the more they're left to lap it up. The result? 8 year-old girls dancing about on scheme street corners with their legs spread, girating against lampposts fences and each other in extremely worrying sexualised positions. And then they wonder why so many of them are up the duff at 14. :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline J_H

You're probably pretty correct with everything here.

But while any form of it is an utterly vile, unforgivable crime, I think we need to be careful that we keep this issue, in particular, away from mob rule.

As while certainly not a disability of any form, the genuine sexual desire for prepubescent children in any form can only be categorised as a mental and physiological defect that has to be treated. Vigilante gangs with dubious political leanings organising sting operations, or simply throwing away the key, is never going to solve such an acute social problem on any sort of macro level.

This is something else I've been arguing against for years - and it's female acts or all-girl groups and their exploitative management that are almost 100% to blame.

Daft wee lassies of not even 21 trying to kid themselves that, by being thrown up on stage or plastered all over social media dressed as space-age prostitutes and  being told to dance like strippers, is somehow empowering and simply a "feminist expression of their sexuality". Aye, fuck off.

The worst part is that it's so heavily marketed towards naive, vulnerable young girls still in primary school. And rest assured, the thicker and more shitbag-like of a family they come from, the more they're left to lap it up. The result? 8 year-old girls dancing about on scheme street corners with their legs spread, girating against lampposts fences and each other in extremely worrying sexualised positions. And then they wonder why so many of them are up the duff at 14. :dash: :dash: :dash:

All of this 100%, MWNN.

Offline Boinky

It doesn't help when "responsible" companies like Tesco and Amazon sell stripper poles aimed at kids and only remove then when there's an outcry.

Offline Randy Mcknob

Like you OP I was once getting tugged off at the end of a punt & I said "say something dirty to me."  She said "That nasty clag-nut hanging off your butt pubes."  Totally weirded me out because normally girls are too polite to mention it, I had to leave with out popping.

So yes I've had exactly the same experience as you.

Offline stoogman

Why do you care if she knows who you are? You're not going to see her again.... are you???

+1

Offline Jock D

I had assumed that the OP was lying low as a result of the roasting he's had on this thread...however, curiosity got the better of me and I clicked on his name and surprise, surprise...he hasn't actually logged on since his last post...can't wait to get his reaction when de does  :sarcastic:

Offline Name Not Found

I had assumed that the OP was lying low as a result of the roasting he's had on this thread...however, curiosity got the better of me and I clicked on his name and surprise, surprise...he hasn't actually logged on since his last post...can't wait to get his reaction when de does  :sarcastic:

He may have stayed logged on for long enough after his post to get a flavor of the responses, then buggered off to shit himself.

Offline cotton

Don't want to go into details, but needless to say, it was bad.
In this day and age its hard to imagine anything so bad you cant recount it here , i bet its quite lame.

Offline Matrix

Maybe he's sitting back and enjoying the thread on another account.

Offline Jock D

Maybe he's sitting back and enjoying the thread on another account.

Hadn't thought of that, you might be right...hope you're not though!

Heyhello

What do you mean by got dodgy ?  :rolleyes:

Offline DickDiver

THANK FUCK YOU'RE HERE. WE WERE TOTALLY OUT OF OUR DEPTH WITH THIS ONE.

(You've been brewing your first post for a while there, tiger)

Online myothernameis

Your a bit dodgy, arent  you, into a bit of the taboo are ewe  :lol: :lol: