Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: XXX-Angela AW - Swinton  (Read 2207 times)

54 review(s) for XXX-Angela (51 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline Silva21

External Link/Members Only     
External Link/Members Only

My fourth attempt to see Angela.
After checking out her well reviewed rimming skills. And just fancied some cock and ball worship.

Booked for an hour @ £120.

Comms,
Angela's number came up just as I was looking through my HL so fired off a text and with. A few minutes I had an appointment for 2 hours time. Lovely.

Location,
Terrace house in Swinton on the main road. Parked on a side street and no issues. You can't actually tell it was a house as its between some shops and had the door not been slightly ajar I'm not sure I would have noticed it. But, clean and fresh inside.

There was another girl in one of the rooms, not sure who it was as reading on here she doesn't work with chloe anymore but didn't bother me.

Looks,
Same as everyone else has reported. Not the best facially but in fairness her body is very nice, especially her arse.
She was clean shaven too and yep, overall I thought she will do nicely.

Service,
Starts with some FK, it was alright, felt nice but a bit meh. Just feels nice to start that way but in all honesty I'm not too fussed tbh.

I turned her around so I could have a look of her arse and complimented her on her. She grabbed mine too and said she liked mine (ill take any compliments) and I thought 'that's good because you'll be rimming it for a while today'!

So we both lie on the bed and a bit of smoochy and then I kiss her breasts. They're a bit meh. Better than I expected judging from her pics. Adequately nice.
Then I started kissing down south. She was very fresh and smelt really nice...... And here I was a bit concerned.
I'm kissing and licking her pussy lips. Very nice. Beautiful pussy smell, freshly shaved... And then I insert a finger.
She either had a rag in there pressed against the upper wall or she has a very strange and rough pussy wall.
I couldn't smell anything a miss, nor taste anything a miss but I decided I wasn't staying there.
I wasn't there for that anyway but it's nice to have some mutual satisfaction, not if she's got a rag in here thou.

I smoothly rolled off her and she knew what I wanted.
She starts by suckling me and she gave me 45 minutes of absolute fabulous rimming, cock and ball worship.
Very heavenly and completely faultless.
Her rimming.. She even angled the mirror so I could watch and I could see her pushing her tongue and face as deep into my arse as possible. It felt like her was pushing against my prostate, I could feel the pressure inside me. It was very nice. In my top 3 rimmings ever.
Rimming me in different positions too. Whilst I'm on all fours she brings her head up between my legs and let me face fuck her. It was very nice but toothy, a couple of times a bit painful too but not enough to stop me enjoying it.
I've never done anal and I did consider fucking her arse but I was just enjoying myself too much.

In the end I came in her mouth and what I really liked is after I had cum she continued to suck and massage my cock in her mouth for a good while until she was certain everything was out.
Eventually she spat it into a wipe. It would have been so much easier for her to swollow it but as detailed on her profile she spits which is fine.

All in all a great punt and an unforgettable hour.

Would I go back..... I'm afraid of those teeth tbh, left a mark on my cock, but I did enjoy the whole experience and so maybe.
Also, I don't want to be booking someone with a rag in her if I can help it. If it wasn't a rag there she has a very peculiar pussy interior.

Came away feeling very relaxed and happy.

Offline maximusgenitalus

She either had a rag in there pressed against the upper wall or she has a very strange and rough pussy wall.

It's a common trick working girls use to carry on working while they are on their period. Usually a tampon pushed in high up against the cervix to capture their period. I hate it when some do this, they should just not work for that time. It's cheap. nasty and just gross.

Offline Silva21

It's a common trick working girls use to carry on working while they are on their period. Usually a tampon pushed in high up against the cervix to capture their period. I hate it when some do this, they should just not work for that time. It's cheap. nasty and just gross.
Or at least fkin tell me so I'm not sticking my hand and tongue in there ffs!

It honestly didn't effect my booking in fairness but yeah, I completely agree that they should not work during this period or only offer the services they can provide.

Offline OakTree

It’s probably a sponge. It is a common thing many WGs do and I find it off putting when you discover it up there.

Offline Silva21

It’s probably a sponge. It is a common thing many WGs do and I find it off putting when you discover it up there.

I wouldn't be so bothered if I was fucking her
.. But I found it with my fingers and tongue!
Ha! Good job I'm not squimish!
I just rolled over for my rimming!

Online RandomGuy99

I've been thinking of seeing this girl, but she just came off the list.

I think I saw Chloe at that venue.

Offline Silva21

I've been thinking of seeing this girl, but she just came off the list.

I think I saw Chloe at that venue.

She was a good punt pal but... It did concern me a touch.
I'm also sure someone else said they pulled there hand out and had something on it and another said they put a digit up her arse and that came out dirty too.
Her blowy was toothy as well and after an hour I've got marks on it now.

But, my god can she rim and she literally sucked and licked her way to victory for an hour. She was ridiculously enthusiastic for the full time with zero let up and that was me face fucking her, she choked, gagged, spat and spluttered and I was in heaven.

Offline softlad25

licking her out while on her period  :vomit:
she could of told you
her rimming is very good
 if I do a return visit I will be sure to ask her

Offline antsz

bit risky putting your mouth near her blood, she should have made you aware before hand

Offline Silva21

bit risky putting your mouth near her blood, she should have made you aware before hand

I agree. Fortunately there wasn't any blood. She must have just put it in, I know I was her first booking of the morning.

Thinking about it this was her last day working for a few according to her AW schedule so possibly she was due on at anytime and I'd asked for 'cock and ball worship with some rimming for an hour' so she correctly assumed it would be OK.
There was zero smell, in fact she smelled absolutely lovely down there... Smelt of sweet sweet pussy.

But yeah, when I started going down there she should have stopped me. Not really fair on the punter - me in this case and the rest of her bookings today.
I'm due to do my qtrly "health" check at the gum clinic on Monday as well.

Still gave an awsome service thou.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2019, 08:12:53 pm by Silva21 »

Online RandomGuy99

It's the mehs and the possibly working on her period that put me off.