Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Sheffield Lass - Sheffield  (Read 2259 times)

5 review(s) for Sweetnsexyshefflass (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5943929) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]

Offline scottsteele

External Link/Members Only

This is my first review, and my first (first proper, I don't count the drunken shag I had in Paradise) time with a pro.

Booking
15 minutes. £20 (handjob only, although she did offer oral but I declined).

Communication
Found her on AW, texted her number with my requirements, she replied within 20 minutes and within the hour I was on my way to hers.

Typical Sheffield estate with plenty of on-street parking and some off-street (Which is in full view of a busy main road). Her place was a ground floor flat with it's own private entrance. At least I think it was a flat, either way you can get in and out without much fuss. I didn't pay a great deal of attention to the inside, but it smelled alright and not once did I think I was going to get hepatitis. So win win.

The girl
Good looking girl. Nice natural tits and nice arse.

The meeting
She answered the door in a tiny little one-piece thing, which was a surprise as I'd told her I just needed a quick release so I half expected her to be fully clothed.

She invites me in to the living room and instantly goes in for a proper deep kiss (Again, unexpected). After a few minutes of that she asked me if it was just a handie I wanted or if I wanted some oral. I said just hands and she dropped to her knees and got the little lad out.

She has a good technique. Not your typical handjob grip, but I had no complaints. About 20 seconds in she pulled her tits out and I had a nice grope while she worked her magic.

It had been a while so it didn't take long for me to pop, all over her tits.

Quick cleanup, another nice long kiss, dropped the cash on the mantlepiece and I was off. All in all I'd probably been there about 15 minutes but I felt like I could have stayed as long as it took to make me pop.

For a first time I have no complaints. She's a lovely girl, made me feel at ease straight away and the outfit and kiss were both pleasant surprises given the short booking and the price.

I'd definitely go again as and when the urge strikes.

Offline jakeh

Offline dreamwrx

Nice one Scott thanks, love the review. Congrats for getting started :-)

Offline Moneyshow

Thanks for the review Scott, just to confirm it was £20 ? Showing as £40 for 15 mins on AW and wondered if her prices have already gone up ? :unknown:

Offline scottsteele

Thanks for the review Scott, just to confirm it was £20 ? Showing as £40 for 15 mins on AW and wondered if her prices have already gone up ? :unknown:

It was £40 when I contacted her too, but when I told her I only wanted a handjob, she said £20.