Author Topic: Roby - Queens Massage - Cheetham Hill - Manchester  (Read 1526 times)

Offline fisherofsouls

So today I woke up and decided I would have a go on the well-reviewed Roby.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=265187.msg2707162#msg2707162
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=264269.msg2697686#msg2697686

and it was.... OK  :(

I texted and set up an appointment.  On arriving a couple of minutes before the agreed time, Roby was waiting to greet me - a nice touch, i thought.  I have to say that my first impression of her was a bit meh.  Nice enough but not a stunner.

In the room I asked for B2B and she readily stripped down to her panties.  Little did I know that those same panties were made of titanium and locked up like Fort Knox  :cry:

Her massage technique is pretty good to be fair and her B2B is nicely GFE.  But my respectful finger walking around the elastic of her panties was politely and firmly rebuffed.  She didn't even want me touching her on the outside....

For me, if not for other punters, the deal was strictly massage, B2B and HE (all of which were good), but definitely no extra extras.

I felt like I got OK value but have no particular desire to return.

Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26
« Last Edit: October 29, 2019, 06:47:44 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline RandomGuy99

Your neutral seems a little unfair given all of her previous reviews have made it clear that extra extras are not available. 

It sounds like you got what you paid for and so it should be a positive

Offline softlad25

Your neutral seems a little unfair given all of her previous reviews have made it clear that extra extras are not available. 

It sounds like you got what you paid for and so it should be a positive
hold your horses its his review its how he feels

Offline bbois77

hold your horses its his review its how he feels

He'd every opportunity to check in previous reviews what she did or did not do, just because he couldnt get her to cross her red lines was his fault not hers.

So if she did all she said she'd do then a neutral is harsh.

Offline samneil15

Your review, your opinion bud - Shame she wouldn't let you do anything more. Have a read of my recent review and you'll see that she can be quite "adventurous" with her B2B skills  :D

Offline fisherofsouls

Your review, your opinion bud - Shame she wouldn't let you do anything more. Have a read of my recent review and you'll see that she can be quite "adventurous" with her B2B skills  :D

To be sure I wasn't going wrong, I referred back to External Link/Members Only

That says:

"Give a positive rating if you want to unequivocally recommend the provider to other punters. If you would repeat the punt as it was, or plan to revisit, you should probably give a positive rating. Note B&S bookings should not be recorded as a positive rating against original profile, even if you had a good experience.

Give a neutral rating when you have reservations about recommending the provider to other punters. Describe your reservations in your review.
"

I don't think Roby is a terrible provider, far from it, but I just didn't find the meeting exciting enough that I would "unequivocally recommend" her.  So I stand by my Neutral rating.

Offline samneil15

Totally agree with you - If she left you feeling like you wouldn't return, then it can't be a positive. Fuck what anyone else says.

I just got the impression that she's a naughty little minx really, but that's all part of the act I guess.

Offline softlad25

He'd every opportunity to check in previous reviews what she did or did not do, just because he couldnt get her to cross her red lines was his fault not hers.

So if she did all she said she'd do then a neutral is harsh.
its his review as he sees fit not you or anybody else

Offline Dallen

No one should get pressure to review in a particular way. It’s the reviewers view and he sees it how it was and as such decides how to rate it.
Thanks for the review they all count.

Offline muffdazzler

As always ymmv - a lot of people seem to forget this.

Offline Access

Your neutral seems a little unfair given all of her previous reviews have made it clear that extra extras are not available. 

It sounds like you got what you paid for and so it should be a positive
Why? It’s HIS experience and HIS review. Perfectly fair how HE judges his experience.

Offline bbois77

As always ymmv - a lot of people seem to forget this.

Always applies but knowing an SP doesn't do anal for example, and asking for it, does that mean you should feel disappointed or feel hard done by if upon asking for it she declines.... Seems to apply here.

Offline RandomGuy99

Always applies but knowing an SP doesn't do anal for example, and asking for it, does that mean you should feel disappointed or feel hard done by if upon asking for it she declines.... Seems to apply here.
+1