Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy at KSG Northenden, Manchester  (Read 2365 times)

4 review(s) for busty juicy lucy (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]
6 review(s) for JuicyLucy xxx (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline MaxHamburg

External Link/Members Only

Also works at KSG Old Trafford.

£50 for 30 mins + £10 OWO + £10 CIM

Lucy was a recommendation from Kool Keef, and she was delicious. Thanks KK  :thumbsup:

Place was relatively easy to find, off Palatine Road just into Northenden. I got the bus and it's 2 mins from the bus stop. Entrance to flat is round the back of shops, and they didn't hear the buzzer at first, so I had to wait  :mad: - was about to call, then tried again and was buzzed in. (25 years ago, in a previous life, I used to punt at Charlotte's on Wilmslow Road in Didsbury, forerunner to KSG.) Maid was friendly, I got a cup of tea. There was another girl there, a leggy brunette in lingerie and heels, but I didn't catch her name. Maybe Amelia? Waiting room/lounge at the end of the landing where I paid my £50.

Room was okay. Closet door off its hinges. Nowhere to hang clothes up, so they went on the dog shelf, and not nearly enough mirrors. Or any within view, I think? Maid agreed about the lack of places to hang clothes, Lucy agreed about not enough mirrors (but then again, this isn't a booking.com review. I'll crack on.)

Lucy has enormous tits ( . Y . ) and, when I finally dragged my gaze up, lovely eyes too. A very friendly and welcoming Northern girl. She is definitely built well, more than a size 12, but very attractive IMO - and her body feels firm and toned. Her true age is on her AW profile than her parlour age of 32 - External Link/Members Only - but it didn't really matter to me, as I thought she was genuinely younger. We were about the same height too, 5' 7'', which was good when standing.

What her pics don't show are her extensive tattoos, pretty much all over her arms, legs, back, etc. which didn't bother me - in fact, some revealed a shared interest in a particular subject matter, I'd never seen in tattoos to that extent, that we chatted about. Just added another dimension to the session. I really liked the whole package.

Lots of tit fondling, caressing and sucking.They look natural but are not. Matters not - she seems very happy with her tits, and so was I.

Service was excellent. A lot of fun.

I explained what I liked, fairly vanilla I suppose, so on we plunged. More 'raunchy girlfriend' than PSE (although I don't actually recall having a girlfriend like Lucy who sucked my balls with such vim and gusto before leting me pump cum into her lovely mouth). Lots of caressing and kissing, progressing into more vigorous groping and playing around. Lots of kissing, which she said she liked - "good". She sucked me off for ages, bless her, which was great, and lots of ball play at my request. I encouraged her to take the lead with the old fella and be fairly strict if she wanted, which she was, licking and sucking my balls, making eye contact, returning to my shaft for licking along the length and then sucking all in. Lovely. We'd break for kissing and a bit of tit play.

I went down on her for a while, which was fun, I took my time, and she seemed to enjoy it. I'm a big fan of RO, she was fresh, I tend to be gentle, so pottered aorund down there very happily  :wackogirl:

Then her lips back around my cock for a vigorous final bout of Olympic medalworthy sucking, me lying on my back and Lucy down between my legs, looking up at me, and a very satisfying CIM; she politely waited and let me cum properly, then discreetly moved to the side of the bed to stand and spit into a wipe. Cleaned me up a bit then returned to the bed for a final chat and cuddle and that was it. I could have gone for (and probably will, another time) for an hour. But I had to shoot off, if you know what I mean. I showered, we chatted, and I was off - into the pissing rain embrace of a dark Northenden bus stop.

Lucy was chatty throughout but not overly so. We get on well, which I think always helps, and she's very good at her job IMO. She popped her glasses on at the end - I wish she'd worn them throughout. They made her look very cute, and like the filthiest librarian you'd ever hope to stamp your books (Note to self: 1 hour booking and ask Lucy to start in a business suit with a short skirt, stocking, suspenders and heels.) I'll be back.

Offline Kool Keef

Good review mate, glad you had a good time.
I really need to get back to see her myself soon.

Offline Die_Yuppie_Scum

I think the AW link you've posted is a different Lucy. This is the link for KSG Lucy .. External Link/Members Only

Offline MaxHamburg

I think the AW link you've posted is a different Lucy. This is the link for KSG Lucy .. External Link/Members Only

Sorry - my mistake. Thanks for that. Any chance the mods can change/correct it? Do I need to report the original review post?