Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Midori Leeds - Touring  (Read 1174 times)

44 review(s) for Midori Leeds (41 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Online Philbiao1

Midori has been on my hotlist for a long time. In fact, I even toyed with heading down to Leeds to visit her, but the opportunity never presented itself.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

However, early September, I saw via Twitter that she was possibly heading up our way for a visit/mini tour. If memory serves she wanted to gauge interest first, and I made noises that I was very interested. I was soon pencilled in, which was confirmed when she confirmed that she was definitely coming up.

I believe that this is the first time I've booked over a month in advance with anyone.

Fired off a confirmation the night before, and on the day itself I headed off to the hotel that she was staying at, and contacted her to say that I had arrived. I was given the room number and directions, and off I skipped. I tapped lightly on the door and waited...

As the door opened, I stepped through and...

Well...

I was speechless. She is extremely pretty, and quite possibly THE cutest thing ever!! Stood in a figure hugging black dress, she looked the very embodiment of BBW, with emphasis on beautiful.

Very brief introductions were made before we started kissing, I got the business part of the meet out of the way, before we said hello properly and resumed kissing. We soon lost items of clothing before she sunk to her knees and began what was, quick frankly, some of the lushest oral ever! Cheeky eye contact, long, slow strokes, giggling ensued as I mustered up the will power to keep my knees from buckling, Midori came back up and suggested that we head to the bed as she wanted to "enjoy me".

Shedding more clothes, she headed south again and continued giving the boys down there an amazing time. Alternating style and technique, she had me almost boiling over multiple times, before I decided it was time for payback in the guise of a lengthy bout of 69. Judging by the moans and twisting and shaking I'm hoping she enjoyed it. Again, feeling myself almost popping, I suggested a condom, and there followed an incredible bit of mish.

She admits to having an "oral fixation" and she proved that and then some.

Chastised for relentlessly teasing her (orgasm denial and all that in which she displayed an amazingly expressive face and was quite vocal) we switched to doggy but, sadly, it wasn't happening for me so it was back to oral (yay), more 69, at some point she pulled out a vibrator, so I had immense fun teasing her with that.

The inevitable happened during which it was time for me to get loud and twisty. I swear I lost weight the amount of nut butter I released. I almost felt sorry for her, almost...

Catching our breath (well my breath) we sat and just chatted. Now, I'm sure many will call bullshit, but just talking with her was possibly just as enjoyable as the physical stuff. She is an incredibly lovely girl who totally encapsulates the whole "GFE thing". It felt like I'd know her for ages, in fact, you could almost believe that she was your girlfriend but without the arguments and having to meet the parents.

Would I see her again? Well, I had a tremendous time wth her, and currently have my fingers crossed that she'll return.

Offline AnthG

Pleased other people from the forum seen her and not just me. And pleased you had a good time Phil.

Midori is really good at what she does. I wish every other girl would take note of this ^ this is how you do a booking girls. Do this please. ^
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Silva21

Mmmm, both of your reviews are beginning to temp me now.

I just don't think I've got time before she semi-retires!

Online Philbiao1

Pleased other people from the forum seen her and not just me. And pleased you had a good time Phil.

I had a thoroughly enjoyable time with her, and I'm glad that you had a mint one too.

I forgot to add, she's no clock watcher, it was me that asked about the time on a couple of occasions, second time we were running g over a few minutes, but she didn't make moves to chuck me out, and even let me grab a quick shower, before I was on my merry way, stopping for a coffee downstairs.

I agree with you, that it's a pretty good hotel, zero problems going and out for those gents who are a bit wary of hotel meets.

Offline finn5555

Offline AnthG

Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Midori

• Service Provider
Mmmm, both of your reviews are beginning to temp me now.

I just don't think I've got time before she semi-retires!

It is only for a few months because some things in real life are getting in the way temporarily and while my time is limited I would rather prioritise clients with a track record of reliability. There is a very good chance I will be opening my books back up next year sometime.

Offline Silva21

It is only for a few months because some things in real life are getting in the way temporarily and while my time is limited I would rather prioritise clients with a track record of reliability. There is a very good chance I will be opening my books back up next year sometime.

Well, I'll definitely add you to my HL and watch for dates next year as you sound amazingly hot x

Offline BoroPool

Wow love this this would be my ideal punt mate

Offline tynetunnel

Wow love this this would be my ideal punt mate

Same, Midori has been on my radar for a while now. I shall keep an eye out for her return to normal duties with interest