Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: jessica smallsxx - Hyde  (Read 2439 times)

27 review(s) for jessica smallsxx (15 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
27 review(s) for xxsmallteen (15 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
27 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5644472) (15 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline freeze44

Link to profile External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms- Easy enough by text and call and after a few filter questions was given the postcode so no real issues.

Location- Had the pleasure (!) of working in the area and had seen the reviews and comments but still decided a visit would be in order. Easy enough place to find and let in no problems so again, all good.

Looks- Was expecting a pretty youngish looking blonde but fuck me she is tiny!!!  :scare: Welcoming enough and would confirm that she is pretty in a girl next door type way but tbh felt wrong as she is so small and young looking and made think about backing out but the devil was on my shoulder so went through with it. Confession going to be a tough one this week!  :crazy:

Services- All agreed before and delivered ok but all in all felt a bit awkward and little interaction. Nothing rude or trying to rush me out but bit like the weekend shop...something that needs to be done but not that 'happy to help'!

So, light peck on the cheek, ow, ro and sex in missionary and doggy at £70 for 30 min. As  mentioned above, she is tiny, in height and body with quite big false tits that imo not suit her small frame. Had to finish in doggy (covered) as looking down on her made me feel like a right perve and she is tight but couldn't help feeling a bit wrong about being with this wg and not 100% sure she happy in the job as services delivered ok but little interaction etc.

Not all her fault and feeling a bit of a wrong un made for an average experience and wanted to finish and get out really.

Summary- It is the wg in the profile and comms and location good and services as per other reviews. Bit annoyed and disappointed in myself as kind knew what the punt would be like although not prepared for how tiny or young looking she was!! Even more disappointed as carried through and really need a stern word with myself  :thumbsdown: Heaven is safe from this punter...at least hell is warm!  :diablo:

Each to their own but be aware if you visit that she is very small (apart from the false tits) very young looking and the service is delivered ok but with little interaction. I won't be returning.

Offline Drayki

Another with kissing and owo as extra :dash: that would take a half hour punt up to a ton  :dash:

Just reading her profile... wow she is tiny, good review though freezie

Offline Kool Keef

Good review Freeze, I've ummed & ahhhed about booking this one but you've made my mind up for me.
A disinterested service & a tiny body would equal a poor punt for me so I'm out  :hi:

Offline freeze44

Another with kissing and owo as extra :dash: that would take a half hour punt up to a ton  :dash:

Just reading her profile... wow she is tiny, good review though freezie

Yeah and doubt the extras worth it! Yep tiny and bit of a mind fuck! Better around as the fantasy not match the reality!

Offline freeze44

Good review Freeze, I've ummed & ahhhed about booking this one but you've made my mind up for me.
A disinterested service & a tiny body would equal a poor punt for me so I'm out  :hi:

Cheers KK and do think it a step too far on the perve scale that just left me feeling a bit fucked up tbh! Better out there for sure  :thumbsup:

Offline aquilla

and after a few filter questions .

When I tried to see her last year I was "filtered out".
She obviously doesn't fancy shagging grandad!

Offline Drayki

Yeah and doubt the extras worth it! Yep tiny and bit of a mind fuck! Better around as the fantasy not match the reality!

You don’t know until you have a dabble, but good on you pal for sticking it out although it sounds like it wasn’t an easy decision whether to stick or bust  :hi:

Offline frankc

She was a shit punt when I saw her 2 years ago, interesting to know her service hasnt improved any over the years.

Thanks for the review Pal

Offline Seamenstaines

I saw her a couple of years ago. She's a cracking looking lass, but the service was very lacklustre.  Disappointing really given how good she looks (in my opinion)

Offline freeze44

When I tried to see her last year I was "filtered out".
She obviously doesn't fancy shagging grandad!

Well ya dodged a bullet! Not sure this game really suitable for her and defo better out there mate  :thumbsup:

Offline freeze44

She was a shit punt when I saw her 2 years ago, interesting to know her service hasnt improved any over the years.

Thanks for the review Pal

yeah saw your review Frank and should know better but ye old little head gets the better of me sometimes! note to self....wank more  :lol:

Offline Kool Keef

I saw her a couple of years ago. She's a cracking looking lass, but the service was very lacklustre.  Disappointing really given how good she looks (in my opinion)

Get some reviews up mate, we always need new reviews & reviewers imo

Offline Seamenstaines

Get some reviews up mate, we always need new reviews & reviewers imo
I read somewhere the admin don't like reviews over 6 months ago. I have one I want to post but I get an error "The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you"

Offline Blackpool Rock

Sounds a lot like my punt and a number of others, as i've said before it's a shame she isn't more engaging and genuinely "into it" as i'd be a regular but unfortunately I think she loves the cash but not the job

Offline Kool Keef

I read somewhere the admin don't like reviews over 6 months ago. I have one I want to post but I get an error "The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you"

Go to the review section where you want to post (North West I'm presuming ) then press the blue New Review button at the top on the right hand side.
That should work.

Offline Seamenstaines

Go to the review section where you want to post (North West I'm presuming ) then press the blue New Review button at the top on the right hand side.
That should work.

Oh dear, that's embarrassing!  I'll do it tonight  :thumbsup:

Offline Kool Keef

Oh dear, that's embarrassing!  I'll do it tonight  :thumbsup:

Lots of people have had problems with it mate not just you  :hi:

Offline antsz

Offline freeze44

how small is she? Under 5ft?

Would say about 4'10 and tiny  frame as well...

Offline Juanfortheroad

Sounds like xbabyabbeyx in Birkenhead. She is tiny too and I felt similar when I saw her 1st time but my cock ruled my head and I blanked out the pervy feeling and got jiggy with it instead.

Offline sandy2000

I've debated booking also. I like ladies who are small in height as, for a bloke, I'm not the tallest  :rolleyes:

This review has got me thinking though. Saying she looks young, if you saw her in the street what age would you put on her ?

This would proper put me off if she looks too young  :scare:

Offline Seamenstaines

I've debated booking also. I like ladies who are small in height as, for a bloke, I'm not the tallest  :rolleyes:

This review has got me thinking though. Saying she looks young, if you saw her in the street what age would you put on her ?

She's small but I wouldn't say she looks too young.   Early 20s I'd say. 

Offline freeze44

imo when considering her small frame (not including the fake tits) she could pass for anything from 17 up. Made me feel uncomfortable tbh.

Online Iceage1

She's small but I wouldn't say she looks too young.   Early 20s I'd say.
I agree, i would say she looks early 20s.

Offline robsmith149

I agree, i would say she looks early 20s.
Yep I saw her 2 years ago and didn't look anything like underage even then.

Offline freeze44

in your opinion. She is tiny and young looking and trying to paint a fair picture here.

Offline frankc

in your opinion. She is tiny and young looking and trying to paint a fair picture here.

I agree with you here Freeze, when I saw her a few years ago she answered the door without make up and looked scarily young

Offline robsmith149

Well obviously in my opinion, I can't give anyone else's can I. I was just agreeing with the person I quoted.

Offline freeze44

Well obviously in my opinion, I can't give anyone else's can I. I was just agreeing with the person I quoted.

But you take the trouble to come and state that as though it's fact but didn't do your own review? Better to do that eh rather than defend the wg on mine.

Offline frankc

I also saw her 2 years ago and totally disagree with you there, I almost walked she looked that young....mind you, thats only my opinion.