Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy-Orientalxx - Bolton  (Read 2951 times)

23 review(s) for Sexy-Orientalxx (17 positive, 0 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Moby Dick]

Offline wigor

External Link/Members Only

Quick review as pushed for time.

Saw the profile and thought this is gonna be BS.
Was at a loose end one evening so texted. Quick repsonse back time and place agreed.
Place was what I can only describe as a small student hall/bedsit in a roughish area of Bolton just off the A666.
Felt safe enough but a little obvious in the day time.
Was met at the door by Jessy and was immediately in lust.

She was wearing a little back dress and heels. Perfect hair and make up.
This wasn't what I requested but at this point I didnt care.
Money was sorted in the room £60 for 30 mins.

Possible some of the best punting Ive spent. It wasnt perfect DFK was a little shallow (but present unlike most Thai girls)
Jessy undressed me which I like and pushed me back onto the bed. Oral was covered but delivered with amazing technique.

Had to ask her to stop as the sap was rising. Started in missionary and just came. Really unlike me I normally need a lot of stimulation to finish. The sight of her biting her lip as she held her legs up just tipped me over.

Face (subjective) 9  Body 8 (a few blemishes and a ludicrous back tattoo) Performance 7.5 (bloody great for Bolton)

Finally go and see her, try and keep her in Bolton, I do recommend I will see again

Hope thats not to fluffy but Bolton has been shit for me recently and this was has made me think about enjoying a punt again.

Offline Kriss

She has 2 negative FRs from Huddersfield. Is it the same girl?

She looks pretty hot and very young. All she needs to do is lie down and open her legs.

All a bit weird  :unknown:
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline boltonlad6969

Describes herself as 20 years old and has feedback going back 4 and half years. Been on AW since 2012.

JSL
« Last Edit: October 29, 2019, 02:45:14 am by boltonlad6969 »

Offline Snoopy06

Huddersfield place has a different girl every week, last time I went, I walked... and that was way before I become a member on here. This girl sounds ok though.

Offline wigor

It was definitely the girl in the photos. The house layout could suggest more girls, but it really seemed like a small student hall.

Without going overboard I really enjoyed my time there. Will go again as soon as I get some time.

Offline bigbilly22

Saw her profile on vivastreet and was quoted £20 extra for OWO

External Link/Members Only

Think I’ll give her a go.

Offline Kriss

Offline Frustrated gentleman

Her profile shows she’s been a member since 2012 and she’s still only 20.... maths isn’t my greatest subject but something doesn't add up... shared profile but only 5 reviews on AW?

Offline teekay524

Went to see her today for 30 mins. location is as described . kinda student hall like and has its own ensuite and sink. Girl is definetely the girl in the photos but and photos are defintely fairly recent

Unlike Wigor i ended up with a full on GFE session with her giggling all the time hugging and kissing me all over and DFK (wasn't shallow DFK like wigor described as her tongue was trying to invade my throat lol ) . Covered  BJ but she didn't like the idea of me playing with her down there with my fingers or even when manouvered my lips down there. Missionary , doggy and ended up filling the bag in cowgirl position. plenty of eye contact throughout and seems to enjoy your company unlike some thai who are pretty much dead fish.

all in all a good punt. pretty vanilla but she is definetely friendly and does not clock watch at all. would definetely recommend :thumbsup:

Offline Dashing

« Last Edit: October 30, 2019, 10:22:26 am by Dashing »

Offline Dashing

Posted in error - unable to post photos, perhaps an issue at my end. Maybe a Mod can delete this post.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2019, 10:27:03 am by Dashing »

Offline wigor

For the guy who private messaged me, I am unable to reply as apparently President Trump isn't the right answer to the security question, here is my reply

It was more french kissing than deep.

Definitely on the gentle side, It wasn't for very long she moved on to other things, maybe push her a bit at the start about how important it is.

Cheers Wigor

Offline bigbilly22

For the guy who private messaged me, I am unable to reply as apparently President Trump isn't the right answer to the security question, here is my reply

It was more french kissing than deep.

Definitely on the gentle side, It wasn't for very long she moved on to other things, maybe push her a bit at the start about how important it is.

Cheers Wigor

Cheers!

Offline bigbilly22

Did you get reverse oral from her.

The other review suggests she wasn’t keen.

Offline wigor

Yes, for quite a while. Fine with tongue, squirmed away from fingers.

Offline bigbilly22

Yes, for quite a while. Fine with tongue, squirmed away from fingers.

I’m sold.

Get in there this afternoon.

Offline Dashing

« Last Edit: October 30, 2019, 11:42:11 pm by Dashing »

Offline samneil15

She looks fucking hot I cant deny it. Just the Bolton location is normally a shit punt.

Need another review to tip me over the edge..... Billy ?  :lol:

Offline Dmac

Just the Bolton location is normally a shit punt.

Can’t agree more on that hahaha

Offline manfox

I've seen her this afty.

Very, very good. FAF great body and can ride you like a jockey.

Here for 1 more week.

Offline antsz

I've seen her this afty.

Very, very good. FAF great body and can ride you like a jockey.

Here for 1 more week.

Thats a shame as i really wanted to see her, is she coming back?

Offline manfox

She said she wasn't but you never know if they are telling the truth or not I guess.

Well worth a punt!

Offline SalfordSam

She looks sensational. Need her to move out of inbred Bultunnnn and into the first world!!

Offline bigbilly22

She looks fucking hot I cant deny it. Just the Bolton location is normally a shit punt.

I’ve been and she was very good will report when I get the time.

Much the same as the other 2 reports but to add.

Paid £20 extra for OWO which as worth it as she was excellent. No hands and deep.

Had a half decent massage beforehand.

Wasn’t keen on receiving oral much like most Thai girls but it’s hygiene thing.

She disappeared to the bathroom to wash herself before I went down on her and again before 69.

Well worth the £120 for the hour.

« Last Edit: October 31, 2019, 09:16:00 pm by bigbilly22 »

Offline bigbilly22

Location was fine. Nice enough little bed sit in a shared house. Plenty of on street parking out front and a bit out of the way so no passing traffic.

Didn’t see anyone else during my visit.

« Last Edit: October 31, 2019, 09:16:47 pm by bigbilly22 »

Offline Kriss

Offline bigbilly22

She’s back in Bolton. Same gaff!