Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Cordelia (ebony near Victoria; used to be Ophilia Rose)  (Read 1490 times)

7 review(s) for NaughtyMiss-C (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

NotThePrimeMinister

External Link/Members Only

Someone reported that Cordelia is the same person who used to call herself Ophilia Rose (the pictures are, after all, the same) but that someone refused to post a review. So I had to check for myself and, yes, it's true.
My previous review: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=177837.0

How much : £230 for 1bhour

Where: flat near Victoria coach station

When: October 2019

Comms: all smooth, via txt only

Services on offer: FK, OWO, teasing, massage, usual positions

Looks: I'd say face 7.5/10, body 8.5/10.
She is still identical to 2-3 years ago, and provides the same experience, which is a good thing! Pretty face, petite body, perky natural boobs which are just the right size, not too big, not too small. She reminds me a bit of the petite black girl who dances next to Shakira in the waka waka video.

The act: the usual paperwork, shower, glass of (cheap) wine. She didn't recognise me, or at least she didn't say anything, and neither did I. She even gave me some bullshit about being so new to this (yeah, right) but who cares.
We started with lots of FK, teasing and caressing while standing, and continued on the bed. I enjoyed two rounds of OWO, teasing and sex in multiple positions.
The noises were just right, ie enough participation but without sounding too ridiculously fake (of course she fakes it, but is a decent actress).

I'd rate her as just slightly above a vanilla GFE type of experience, but definitely not as energetic or kinky as the (sadly now retired) Bree of Shoreditch or Gabie of Allure.

Would I return? Possibly. I'd say this is about the maximum I'm willing to spend for this kind of experience, and for me to justify spending more would require someone kinkier and more energetic. Having said that, there have been many cases where I spent more and the experience was worse, so...

NotThePrimeMinister

I forgot to say: she doesn't update her calendar on AW. She's listed as always available but that's not the case.

Offline massagepuntingfan

I remember seeing her a coupe of times a few years ago. Pretty sure her price was around £170 then? She was a nice vanilla GFE but £230 seems too high. Cracking body though!

Offline GMontag

I saw her too as Ophelia. One of the best bodies on a black SP. Those tits too! I saw her when she was at 150. Have always been tempted to book a return but she is a bit too vanilla for my punting tastes. Almost the type of sex you get from someone you meet on a dating site. Would put in the effort for that but for me not worth forking out for a WG what she is charging now.

NotThePrimeMinister

Guys, you make fair comments. What girls would you recommend for this kind of vanilla experience, who'd be cheaper? Black or not.

Offline LNDNman

Before she was “Ophelia”, she was “Vivian”. I saw her opposite LSQ station and had an epic very good time, a few years back. Paid £120 for an hour. Really good looking girl and great body. As OP said, it was a vanilla service but she had good stamina and took a pounding.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2019, 02:47:18 pm by LNDNman »