Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty_Ryna_Belle - Colchester  (Read 1016 times)

37 review(s) for Naughty_Ryna_Belle (32 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Azxc14

Naughty_Ryna_Belle - Visited October 2019
I paid £100 for 45mins with Anal. Parking was easy at an NCP almost opposite where she lives (about £3.50 to park there). Was text a postcode when I booked and on arrival called her from outside the car park and was told which door to come to. External door left open ajar and she was waiting at internal door for me to arrive.

Venue was easy to find and clean and tidy, she asked me to take of shoes in hallway which was fine as there were no issues with the cleanliness of the place.

I was presently surprised by Ryna, she's as per her photos but IMO better looking in real life. She's very short (which I like). Once the business was out the way straight into DFK and I don't think you could fault her on her enthusiasm for that! She was fine with fingers, and RO. As other reviews talked about she started with whispers, but about half way through she seemed to forget to whisper and we just began to talk at normal volume for the rest of the meet. (I didn't particularly care either way).

She did everything I asked before the booking, was very friendly to chat to. Her English isn't perfect but is certainly good enough to have a decent chat.

My only observation was I know there was someone else in the flat. at the start of the booking she went to get some water (which was offered on arrival) and she was speaking to someone in the kitchen for a little while. no idea if male or female and didn't meet them! but worth noting.

ultimately it was £100 for what I'd consider a decent session in a clean flat with a well kept clean lady who does everything she's asked to do. I've wasted a lot more on punts I really wish I hadn't so I'd return to her without any problem.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Maverick1808

Good to hear she’s still doing the business OP!

I saw her a couple of years back and her enthusiasm cannot be faulted. She does share the flat with another SP so no reason to be alarmed. I saw Anya there back in 2017 who she used to share with. I believe Anya is no longer in the game but another SP has taken her place.

Offline Frederick94

The lady she shares a flat with is Izza who has lots of reviews here

External Link/Members Only

Offline Handy-Andy83

Good to hear she’s still doing the business OP!

I saw her a couple of years back and her enthusiasm cannot be faulted. She does share the flat with another SP so no reason to be alarmed. I saw Anya there back in 2017 who she used to share with. I believe Anya is no longer in the game but another SP has taken her place.

Gutted that Anya packed it in hopefully she ignite come back like Izza did