Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Vanessa Lory, Swaffham, Norfolk  (Read 2840 times)

9 review(s) for Vanessa Lory (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Freddy Krueger

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Visited Vanessa Saturday afternoon for the duration of 90 minutes.

The location is very discreet so your car is not visible from the street. I already have been there to visit the other woman present in the house.

Vanessa is petite and has a very cute face. She has very small breasts with very small nipples. Overall she has a very beautiful body.

I entered the room and undressed. Vanessa asked if I wanted to take a shower but I declined as I already took one. I went sitting on the bed and Vanessa preformed a nice striptease just in front of me. During the act I could touch her; so nice. Afterwards she gave me a very special massage. I never had that before. That was very good and she did not forget to go between my legs. She then started a mix of HJ, OWO and FK. Very nice. She has a very special HJ technique which made me come rather intens. Then it was my turn to do oral on her. I took my time and managed to let her come. I had the impression she enjoyed my efforts very much. After some chatting time for round two. She put on a condom and climbed on top of me. What a view and very nice efforts from her part. Changed into mish and I came a second time. I have to say she has a very tight pussy and she used those muscles very good. Again some pleasant chatting and she even proposed a round three but I could not.
All in all: a very nice meeting and she is certainly not a clock watcher. I have to say that she has a kinky side. She asked if I liked a prostate massage or a strap on but I declined. I stayed there for nearly 2 hours. I will certainly go back.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Been meaning to get up there, someway from Cambridge, but if shes anywhere near as good as her flatmate Bella then thats getting a real house of fun:-)

Offline Freddy Krueger

I visited Bella a couple of times. The women are not comparable. They are both very good but Vanessa is more experimental and tries to fiend out what your likes are. Both certainly do not CIM and Anal play (not even fingers).
Anyway, they are both worth visiting and it will be difficult to choose. It will probably will depend what I wanna do

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

They are both very good but Vanessa is more experimental and tries to  fiend  out what your likes are.

Right, so shes a sure bet for Hallowen then;?..