Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxx BLONDY xxx of Southampton  (Read 2058 times)

Offline tel_house

Hi

Has anyone seen this girl? External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I notice she advertises "DUO with Victoria available from 19.03 ..... 1 hour £160 xxx"  Having been let down by BlondiesXxX so I am hoping this may make a good replacement.

She doesn't have a link to Victoria but the only Victoria I can find in Southampton area is External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only. Unfortunately when I search for this on UKP I get this https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=12044.msg223090;topicseen#msg223090.

It might not be the right Victoria.

Any views or advice?

Offline scooby73

Wow, that Victoria in Southampton looks fit!
Shame she's not logged on since last August so i don't think it's her, plus there's a pic of the Victoria in the gallery.

Offline tel_house

Thanks Scooby

I hadn't checked the gallery for a while. Agee its not the same Victoria.

I think a duo with these 2 will probably be my next punt in a week or two (need to ensure that the OH is well out of the way)

Offline scooby73

Yeh that might be a good idea haha  ;)

Offline tel_house

I see she has moved to Chelmsford and there are a couple more pictures of both of them.

Pity about the move to Chelmsford, hardly be able to use a trip to B&Q as cover for that journey. Hope they return to Southampton some time.

charlie59

also know as horny laura or nicki, they move between Southampton Bournemouth and Essex, gets lots of bad reviews then
disappear for awhile before popping up again under new profile, avoid at all costs, both Latvian, avoid a all costs, younger one has no English and bad attitude older one 40 plus and very overweight

bighands

She used to be Laura, and was my first "OMG walk away immediately" punt.  :scare:

Offline Stiltskin

She used to be Laura, and was my first "OMG walk away immediately" punt.  :scare:

I wish I'd walked. I had my worst punt ever in Soton with this girl.