Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MAYA_KLOSS - Northfields - Great kisser  (Read 1779 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5451547) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]

Offline Mifune

External Link/Members Only

Duration: 30 mins
Cost: £80

I though this was a TOFTT, but see that since my punt she's been linked to an old profile.  See this thread: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=259521

Comms:
All done via text with a maid.  Asked about kissing throughout and was told it was fine as long as I was clean. 

A block of flats near the top of Northfields Avenue.  The flat was generally nice, though the shower would only dispense boiling hot water so a shower was impossible.  She said there are 3 girls sharing 2 bedrooms and the 1 bathroom so they were looking for a new place (still in Northfields).  This probably explains the negative comment in the other thread.  I had to wait a few minutes after the session for the bathroom, but generally had no issues.  Luckily for me it was mid-afternoon on a weekday as I imagine this place would be a nightmare to visit during busy times.

Girl:
Definitely the girl in the pictures.  Mid-20s, about 5'9", slim with a nice pair of natural b cups.  Her face pics are accurate, though she wasn't wearing as much make-up when I saw her.  Naturally very fit though, IMO.  Her English was basic, so communication was mostly though a translation app on her phone.

Action:
Once I'd established I'd been texting with a maid I confirmed that kissing throughout was on offer and she said yes.  When talking afterwards she said she generally loves kissing, but won't to it throughout the session with African or Asian guys, so beware if that's you.

We went straight into standing DFK and mutual groping.  She's an awesome kisser and seemed to really get off on it herself.  She started wanking me off while we were standing and I could tell I was going to finish quickly on this occasion.  I therefore pulled away a bit and started sucking on her tits, before getting back to more kissing and caressing. 

She then got me to lay on the bed and she got on top and the kissing and cuddling continued for a bit longer.  This stuff seriously turns me on so I decided to skip oral as knew it would finish me and I wanted to fuck her.

On with the bag and she got on top.  She bounced on my dick while I sucked her tits.  I was getting close so got her on her back and went for reverse oral.  After a bit of this I stuck my dick back in, while upright on my knees so I could rub her clit.  Was still close to the edge though so did that for a minute or two and then back to reverse oral to try to finish her.  After a few more mins she had a pretty intense, and loud!, orgasm.

I then went to full mish where I pounded her pretty hard until I finished, kissing the whole time.

This was when I had to wait for the bathroom and discovered the shower problem.  Luckily for me, I was going straight home to an empty house so could shower later.

Conclusion:
Great punt; exactly the sort of thing I like.  I'll definitely return, but only at a similar time due to the lack of shower and potential for the girls delaying as they juggle the use of the rooms.

Offline peter purves

Always have to ask about the perennial question?

Cheers!!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Online NightKid

When talking afterwards she said she generally loves kissing, but won't to it throughout the session with African or Asian guys, so beware if that's you.

Do elaborate, does it mean she won't kiss them at all or only a peck on the lips at the start perhaps? And are you Caucasian?

Offline king tarzan

Do elaborate, does it mean she won't kiss them at all or only a peck on the lips at the start perhaps? And are you Caucasian?

Regardless she won't kiss you anyways :lol: :lol: :lol:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline PatMacGroin

Thanks for the review OP.

Did you see any of the other girls working in the venue? Or any idea of their AW profiles?

Cheers  :drinks:

Offline winkywanky

Nice to see what seems to be a good-looking Brazilian girl, fit body, unsullied by the surgeon's knife  :thumbsup:.

Offline karimbenzima1991

Owo is estraa 20

And only 2 fucks in 1 hour  :thumbsdown:
Banned reason: #Red card undesirable
Banned by: Head1

Offline Mifune

I gave all the information I have so no, I can’t elaborate.

Yes, I’m Caucasian.

Offline Mifune

Thanks for the review OP.

Did you see any of the other girls working in the venue? Or any idea of their AW profiles?

Cheers  :drinks:

I didn’t see any of the others as she was good at checking the hall was empty whenever I left the bedroom.

Based on location and price structures being identical, I reckon these are the other two:

Offline PatMacGroin

I didn’t see any of the others as she was good at checking the hall was empty whenever I left the bedroom.

Based on location and price structures being identical, I reckon these are the other two:

Thanks for the reply. Those were the ones I thought most likely as well, based on the profile info available.

Offline PatMacGroin

Owo is estraa 20

And only 2 fucks in 1 hour  :thumbsdown:

Cheers, didn't notice the OP didn't get any BJ action. This means CIM is most likely also extra. Pushing her rates into the higher price bracket on my HL, so probably won't get round to seeing her. Should have been expecting that from a Brazilian. Saves me a phone call though.  :drinks: