Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diahalasz - Heathrow hotel  (Read 986 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5454700) (4 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline deg_dilemma

External Link/Members Only

So this woman was a desperate last minute plan B after Bella Du Jour (External Link/Members Only) had let me down. And we all know what desperation doesn't bode well.

Communication
Pimp woman answers the phone and arranges the booking. No problems there.
Ho woman barely speaks English. Just about enough to get her to function as a ho and probably order a coffee in a restaurant. I suppose it gets you through the punt but there isn't any connection.

The girl
Pictures are quite accurate but they aren't the clearest pics tbh. It's the girl in the photos so that is a bonus during these days of internet subterfuge.
She has a reasonable bod 6/10 due to natural b cups and is a size 6, not toned though but not flabby anywhere.
The face is mank 3/10 due to her teeth, black heroin lips (unless they're all the rage nowadays? :unknown:) and lots of makeup that looks like it is covering up bad skin. I don't wish to be mean but it just felt wrong: a £70/hour hooker who was shipped in from Hungary and pimped out in a cheap hotel to feed her heroin habit.

One of the hotels at Heathrow. Easy enough to get to and pay & display parking at £2/hour which I didn't bother paying for 'cos I was out of change having used it on my failed punt with Bella Du Jour  :manhater:
No problems getting into the lifts and to the room.

The deed
Magic door. Curtains already drawn. Lights off. Seemed concerned about people wondering around in the hallway so I assured her no one saw me enter. Was wearing some cheap negligee, which came off immediately. Shaven snatch, so at least she was neat.
No shower offered. Had one at home anyway and trimmed my pubes for the event. I don't think she noticed though.
I was put off by the aforementioned factors above but needed to bust a nut so asked for the world's worst massage, in which she was the best at doing  :thumbsdown:. There was no way I was going to let her suck me off or put her flaps around my cock, so I just told her to handjob me. The HJ was shite too and I ended up finishing off myself - into her mouth (no contact by choice)

In Summary
It was only £50, and she was a nice enough girl, but I wouldn't want you guys to waste your money if you have better options out there. I feel bad for this woman because she wasn't a bad person, but she isn't cut out for the job and is probably being pimped out for peanuts.

I was really hoping to see Bella which would have put me out £120 but she would have been better than this girl. I don't mind the wasted £50, but I had a shitty day driving around the dump that is West Drayton and then Heathrow trying to get my punt in.

So in conclusion, I think I have highlighted 2 women to ignore from now on  :( and at least the upshot is that I get to share this crappy experience with you guys.

Anyway beer in hand now, Friday night, let it go.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 06:35:57 pm by deg_dilemma »

Offline WKD123

Jeez - I feel your pain!   Thanks for taking a hit on behalf of your fellow punters and helping us avoid wasting our precious punting funds. Although it was a bit *meh* for me, you might find Dream Jenny Girl helps you recover. . . Her oral is very good and she may be another pimped Hungarian, but it's not so obvious.

Offline dooby111

strange there is a review saying the opposite that she seemed like a sweet innocent newbie?

was she really so bad? was she the one in the photo?

she says she does anal - any idea if delivered?

thanks

Offline Muff licker

This is a shame deg_dilemma i had a good punt with her and at £50 for CIM included i left a happy man

Offline dooby111

I just posted my review.....I thought she was ok, yeah a bit gypsy like but fit and willing - not a looker though.

Anal was fine