Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica69_a - Polish - Farringdon  (Read 2562 times)

190 review(s) for Veronica69_a (167 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline jimbocimil

Reviews flowing in after a while of not doing so. A few more to follow.

External Link/Members Only

Comms:

AW email first- was asked to contact via text - good with Texts

Farringdon / short walk from the tube station / OKish apartment

Price:

1 Hour - 130 as advertised + 30 CIM + 30 Anal + 30 Rimming - Total 220

Services:

- OWO, CIM, Anal, Face Fucking, Rimming - Very Good

The Lady:

Late 20s, perhaps early 30s, pictures accurate, great body, not sure if her tits were enhanced, I did not play with them as much.

Looks - Curly hair at the time of meet, 7/10 in my books.

The Punt:

Arranged to meet around 7ish after work a few months back(around July). I must say that I have seen her a couple of times since. Buzzes you in once you are at the place, you'll need to take the lift as it was 10th or 11th floor(can't remember). Opens the door hiding behind it. Greeting at the door and I was happy with what I saw.

Initial courteous blabber on "How's your day been", talked about my interests and what I'd like to do etc. Expressed my willingness to be rimmed to which she quoted 30 extra, that's on top of me wanting to try anal and CIM. She said they were all 30 extra each, this is clearly mentioned in her profile so fair play, I was aware of it, I found it a bit off putting that she had to keep reminding me. Anyway, handed over the cash, likes to count right in front of you, I accidentally slipped in an extra 10 and she handed it right back.

Compulsory shower. No exceptions, not that I hesitated as I was a bit musty after work and I had asked to be rimmed, based on previous reviews here, I know she likes to go deep in.

Has a strong European accent. Initially found her rather stern and strong as far as her personality goes, the type of lady who likes to be in control, but I was very wrong until the action started. I found her rather super submissive with a "Do what you want with me attitude".

Started off with DFK, and then moved on to oral(WO), this is where I got the hint that she doesn't mind being face fucked. After seeing that she doesn't mind this, I stood up and went full face fucking on her, she spit and gagged. Was fun. I then gave oral on her, she had big/long pussy lips which she did not mind being licked(first for me to be with a woman with long pussy lips like this), she was clean too so why not! I did not feel she enjoyed it as much, her moans seemed fake.

I wanted her to rim me next, made me get on my fours on the sofa and took a pair of wet wipes and gave my arse a thorough clean(despite the shower), I didn't mind as much, she then rimmed very deep. Very enjoyable.

Then moved on to fuck her in the ass, didn't bother with her pussy. A few positions, first me seated on the couch and she rode me reverese, then her on doggy, another highlight was getting to fuck her face again just after being in her ass. Came in her mouth both times.

Summary:

This was a few months ago, but because I had fun, the memory is still a bit fresh. Not sure if she is expensive as I have paid a lot more for far worse. As long as all services requested are delivered on with enthusiasm, I am happy.

Visit Again:

Yes, absolutely.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 04:35:50 pm by jimbocimil »

Offline whoya.kiddin

Thanks for your review.  Could you give a bit more detail about booking her - specifically what time of day you texted and how far this was ahead of the time of the booking?  I saw her several years ago when she had just arrived to a well known Kings Cross brothel.  While the prices (an extras) have really gone up since then I would still book her but have found it impossible to make contact on the odd occasion I have tried...

Offline Yankee41

You can text veronica anytime.  If she is free she will get back to you.  I find her easier to book in the afternoons.  Just be straight to the point with her.  She struggles with subtle hints or questions.  She stops working at various times at night so it can be tough to plan for a late night meet.  She has been leaving at 8 or 9pm lately due to school. 
The trick with her is you need her to agree to an AW booking via text then send it through to her.  If you book her by text alone there is a very real chance she will double book and choose only 1 hence some of her less than positive reviews.  She doesnt do it on purpose but it does happen.

Offline jimbocimil

Agree with Yankee. She isn’t the best with maintaining her diary. I just text her and check if she’s free