Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty_hotwife - Nottingham - Blowjob Special  (Read 2995 times)

29 review(s) for sexy_mich (22 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Beansbrocoli

First Review but been a lurker for about a few months so hopefully I've done this right.

Inspired by a few users I decided to go for naughty_hotwife but since I haven't been before I wanted to test the waters with the BJ special. Worst case scenario I would be out £30 so here's my review.

Link : External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.

Cost: £30
Length: 15 min BJ special offer

The girl:
Shes in her early thirties. Tbh ya she's alright not super hot or anything but she's super friendly and has a very natural look to her which I quite like. Kinda like a next door milf.

Meet:
Comms were easy. Messaged on AW with stated time and booking length. She quickly messaged back and the meeting was arranged.

Location was super easy to get to no issues. Texted that I was near and she gave the room number. Walked into the hotel, casually walked over to the room and knocked on the door. Door opened with her behind the door. A quick hello and a kiss. I then handed over the paper, stripped off clothes and went on the bed.

She started quite quickly and then out of nowhere takes the entire thing down her throat ( which caught me by surprise). Asked her to slow down a little bit ( didn't want to pop too soon). We continued on the bed for a little bit. I then stood up with her kneeling in front of me, she proceeded to play with my balls a little. After a bit of ball play I grabbed the back of her head and got her to take the full length down her throat once more with her gagging up a bit ( fantastic deepthroat). Finally, we went back on the bed where she was going fast while deepthroating in between untill I couldn't take it anymore and popped in her mouth (she then went over to the bathroom to spit it out). Chatted for a bit after, no rush or clock watching. 

Worth it? Yes!
Would I return? Well a few users said she did BB so not sure.... But if it wasn't for that I would return.

Offline Dick Cheese

Thanks for contributing  :thumbsup: Review tells us all we need to know,keep 'em coming.
Just wish I was under 45 and I'd be there myself  ;)

Offline Beansbrocoli

You think you might be able to pass for under 45? Tbh she's super flexible. But maybe try
External Link/Members Only it's 10 more but I think she does facials.

Offline advent2016

I usually ignore the age thing. I occasionally offer some more money to suck my 50 year old cock if they are really young and pretty. Something I learnt long ago is whores like more (money)