Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Filthy Anna asian in Hereford  (Read 2223 times)

9 review(s) for Filthy anna (7 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline c1der79

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

£70 for half an hour plus £ for OWO.

Just catching up on some reviews from earlier this year. This review is for a meet that took place a couple of months back and shortly after she had moved on to a number of other locations but hopefully this review will be useful for someone.

Had a spare couple of hours one afternoon so had a look through the purple site and saw that Anna was available that day.

All arranged by text with the only problem being a bit of confusion as to if she was ready on time as I was asked to wait and heard nothing for 20 mins but all ok in the end.

Located on ground floor of a block of flats in centre of town. Entered through magic door and greeted by an old Asian man who ushered me in to the room where Anna was waiting. Sorted out money for 30 mins of fun. Looks wise she was really attractive with shoulder length hair, nice tits, about 5ft 2in wearing vest top and hotpants.

Action started with kissing and groping both ways - she seemed to be really into it. So started undressing and she has a really fit body. Oral offered with owo extra - yep I went for that. She wiped me and oral good and I also went down on her  - tasted sweet. Onto sex and on with the bag she went on top cowgirl then onto reverse cowgirl which made me pop hard.

Cleaned up and had 10 mins left so she offered me a massage which I accepted. It was so so but did the job.

Left bang on 30 mins. Would I return - yes but she has not been in the area since.

Offline markymarkfb

Was she independent, or did you get the feeling she was part of a bigger operation, in Oxfordshire now

Offline c1der79

Was she independent, or did you get the feeling she was part of a bigger operation, in Oxfordshire now

It was hard to say. There was an older Asian man there to meet and greet and she gave him the cash as soon as I handed it over. But then she was enthusiastic and seemed quite happy to be there. Meant to say in the review that she was using Google translate to sort out any communication issues. The fact that she had a phone was also a good sign as she was had some control of her situation.

It could well have been a part of something but I didn't get any alarm bells.