Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BlondiesXxX of Finchley Road  (Read 3738 times)

12 review(s) for BlondiesXxX (10 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline tel_house

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Tuesday evening at about 9:20pm I managed to get an answer form Mia on the Blondies phone and arranged a 1 hour duo booking for 4pm on Wednesday. She said to confirm at 3pm by phone and she would give me the postcode.

I rang at 14:57 Wednesday from Liverpool Street and got an answering service so I left a message to say I was confirming the 4pm booking and would try again in a few mins but if I still didn't get her I would text. Rang again at 15:03 and got a message to say that the voicemail box was full. I then sent the following text at 15:07

"Hi Mia

This is to confirm our duo booking at 4pm for 1 hour. Can you please text me the post code.

I am now going on the underground so cannot ring u until I get to Finchley Road"

I waited a few mins but no response so I jumped on the underground to Finchley Road but decided not to go through the barrier so if I had to abort  my oyster wouldn't be charged.

It was now quarter to four. I found a quiet spot on the station with wifi so checked that the number was correct, and it was . When I rang this time I got a reply from Mia. She said she didn't get the text or phone message, I then asked if it was still on she said not at 4pm but I could come at 5pm and she would text the postcode.

At 15:55 I got the following text

" *** *** the postcode u want to come to me or me to me and my gfe?X"

I replied at 16:01

"you and gfe please"

Looked up the postcode which was about 10 mins walk from the station. So amused my for half an hour and walked up to the location.

At 16:57 sent the following text:-

"Hi

I'm outside can I have the number please"

I got no response.

I made several attempts to phone and it just went to answering machine. I also looked up the number on her singleton profile and tried that but got an answering service.

At 17:39 I left a message to say that I was still outside and I was displeased but if she rang back in next 10 mins I was will to go through with the booking.

Needless to say I heard nothing.

Gents  I would avoid BlondiesXxX now moved from top of HL to BL.

Offline hendrix

Such a shame when it seemed like they were a "must do". Sorry they wasted your time :(

Offline punk

Strange how these women act, always think that behind the scenes this is  how they really think of the blokes who book them.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Such a shame when it seemed like they were a "must do". Sorry they wasted your time :(

This is such a shame.... :thumbsdown:
This is the second really negative review on UKP and for the worst possible reason  :unknown:
Its a complete mystery to me, as the visit I had when they were in Wembley about a month ago, could not have been more fantastic..... :unknown:

Offline hendrix

This is such a shame.... :thumbsdown:
This is the second really negative review on UKP and for the worst possible reason  :unknown:
Its a complete mystery to me, as the visit I had when they were in Wembley about a month ago, could not have been more fantastic..... :unknown:

Yeah, I have known some fantastic girls over the years service wise, who were absolutely terrible at the admin side...this is why some girls prefer to pay a cut to an agency to deal with all that.

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Tuesday evening at about 9:20pm I managed to get an answer form Mia on the Blondies phone and arranged a 1 hour duo booking for 4pm on Wednesday. She said to confirm at 3pm by phone and she would give me the postcode.

I rang at 14:57 Wednesday from Liverpool Street and got an answering service so I left a message to say I was confirming the 4pm booking and would try again in a few mins but if I still didn't get her I would text. Rang again at 15:03 and got a message to say that the voicemail box was full. I then sent the following text at 15:07

"Hi Mia

This is to confirm our duo booking at 4pm for 1 hour. Can you please text me the post code.

I am now going on the underground so cannot ring u until I get to Finchley Road"

I waited a few mins but no response so I jumped on the underground to Finchley Road but decided not to go through the barrier so if I had to abort  my oyster wouldn't be charged.

It was now quarter to four. I found a quiet spot on the station with wifi so checked that the number was correct, and it was . When I rang this time I got a reply from Mia. She said she didn't get the text or phone message, I then asked if it was still on she said not at 4pm but I could come at 5pm and she would text the postcode.

At 15:55 I got the following text

" *** *** the postcode u want to come to me or me to me and my gfe?X"

I replied at 16:01

"you and gfe please"

Looked up the postcode which was about 10 mins walk from the station. So amused my for half an hour and walked up to the location.

At 16:57 sent the following text:-

"Hi

I'm outside can I have the number please"

I got no response.

I made several attempts to phone and it just went to answering machine. I also looked up the number on her singleton profile and tried that but got an answering service.

At 17:39 I left a message to say that I was still outside and I was displeased but if she rang back in next 10 mins I was will to go through with the booking.

Needless to say I heard nothing.

Gents  I would avoid BlondiesXxX now moved from top of HL to BL.

A right scumbag, probably had a regular booked her and fucked you off but didnt have the courtesy to let you know in good time.

Offline punk

A right scumbag, probably had a regular booked her and fucked you off but didnt have the courtesy to let you know in good time.

that sounds more like it or they are cock tired and looking forward to going home.

Goofy85

that sounds more like it or they are cock tired and looking forward to going home.

They could have just not confirmed in the first place. There's no excuse for treating humans beings like that.

Offline smiths

They could have just not confirmed in the first place. There's no excuse for treating humans beings like that.

Could of been hedging her bets so leaving the OP hanging was planned so if her regular hadnt shown up she could of still punted with the OP.

This was the self confessed modus by a WG who was a member on here called Wife4Rent, a barebacking piece of scum who posted about purposely double booking punters to ensure she got one of the two, while leaving the other hanging. She was proud and boosted of doing this, she got banned.

Goofy85

Could of been hedging her bets so leaving the OP hanging was planned so if her regular hadnt shown up she could of still punted with the OP.

This was the self confessed modus by a WG who was a member on here called Wife4Rent, a barebacking piece of scum who posted about purposely double booking punters to ensure she got one of the two, while leaving the other hanging. She was proud and boosted of doing this, she got banned.

While I'm sure some girls do that... In my case I'm not so sure. I had already seen them twice, and they still left me hanging. I later saw them walking the dog during the time they were meant to be seeing me.

jcdmj12

Sorry to hear it didn't work out.

I'm gutted to hear this, was looking forward to a repeat performance myself.  A no-show isn't such a concern as it's not too far out of my way, but if I splashed out on another 2 hours and they weren't  really up for it,  that would be a disaster.

« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 08:49:31 pm by jcdmj12 »

Offline iPad3

I've been weighing up a visit to these 2 or with Dee and Cindy, would have seen both pairs eventually but it's Dee and Cindy first now and this pair won't be seeing the colour of my money until I see evidence that they have raised there game.

If your reading this ladies your are only as good as your last performance so carry in like this and that phone is gonna get dusty very soon!!

password02

So sorry to hear about this sad incident guys and seems that it has happened twice in a short space of time.

I have seen the girls both as a 3some and Mia x3 solo and although some sessions were late by 15/20 mins none were cancelled so not sure why they have cancelled after agreeing a meet.

Not been to their place in Finchley as always seen them in Wembley flat/house.

Their comms have always been hit and miss since the 1st time I saw them last year but really do not understand why they would cancel even with a repeat customer?

vorian

Simply unprofessional and unacceptable,  they are getting the basics wrong. Doesn't matter how good the service was, if you can't rely on them to uphold their end of the deal and be available at the time agreed. Then give your money to some girls who do give a fuck.

endomorph

I was lucky that my punt with Alycia yesterday went wrong, or I might never have visited Mia and Michelle. Communications were excellent and I was sent the postcode: 'phoned when I arrived: asked to wait three minutes: text message with full address arrived. Recognised the place as the I had seen Leila-DEEPTHROATSTAR there.

Their studio flat is fairly ordinary and very close to Finchley Road and Frognal Overground station.

One of my best punts ever. Non-stop debauchery!

Offline tel_house

I think you were lucky on two counts endomorph.

I wonder if they have realised that they need to up there game comms wise.

I'm still reluctant to try again but if there is another positive report I might consider it.

jcdmj12

I returned.  Comms ran like clockwork. Had a fun hour. :)

They are apparently leaving around the 10th and not planning to return so not much time left.

Oh, I realised that Mia has an Oscar Wilde quote as a tattoo. Nice touch.

Offline mh

Oh, I realised that Mia has an Oscar Wilde quote as a tattoo. Nice touch.

Ah! When I saw it I meant to try and remember some of the words to look it up later as it sounded familiar, but upon leaving I realised I couldn't remember a single word! I can't think what it was that distracted me...  :cool:

Offline ciscoxxx69

Ah! When I saw it I meant to try and remember some of the words to look it up later as it sounded familiar, but upon leaving I realised I couldn't remember a single word! I can't think what it was that distracted me...  :cool:

Probably Mia's legs wrapped around your face!  :lol: