Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lily Massage - Newcastle  (Read 3410 times)

Offline Tyne-bridge

External Link/Members Only

I have been away for a while and only keeping up to date by reading the local reviews. Had a strong desire for a rub & tug on Tuesday and wanted some one new or at least new to me. Sent text to Lily asking who was available 07462198826 Lily replied promptly suggesting Tina. Visited at the Fenham address within 15 mins.
Shown into the downstairs room by another lady which was clean, warm and dark. Agreed massage, b2b with he £80. Undressed, onto the massage table and waited for Tina to come in, Tina was typical Chinese with thick dark hair, smiley and imo in her early thirties. Tina undressed and started a soft and structured massage, she worked on my back for approximately 20mins then onto my legs with more pressure which I liked, a very light and occasional touch to the balls, which I enjoyed however it wasn’t as much playful contact as I would have hoped for, her English wasn’t strong so a little difficulty giving her guidance.
Turned over with 20mins to go for the main event, the B2B didn’t get going, she remained standing however she allowed touching and sucking her breasts and nipples but pulled away every time I went near her pussy.
The he was well delivered, not rushed and elevated by an inquisitive and probing finger which produced a strong and enjoyable conclusion.
Tina cleaned me up with hot towels and I left reasonably happy, barring the B2B which never materialised.
Text my feedback to Lily who said she will pass it on. I’ve generally always been happy with Lily and her ladies, I guess it’s all work in progress.

Offline 3rdManIn

And they still charged you £80 despite no B2B?
It's personal choice, but I think I'd have gone neutral at best because services paid for were not delivered. Like I say, though, I respect your right to choose the colour of the review.

Offline Rooster

Hmm, sounds alright but yeah if you paid for b2b and didn't receive it then that's a no as far as I'm concerned. Lily has some good pupils but I've also had some lousy massages there from girls who had no idea what they were doing, very hit-and-miss.

Offline Tyne-bridge

I agree with you both, I was sitting on the fence with giving a positive or neutral, I decided to give the benefit of a positive and hoped Lily would see me right next visit, we will see.....