Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Demi Jay - Bolton - Timewaster  (Read 1708 times)

14 review(s) for DemiJay (8 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Milf Man32

External Link/Members Only

Despite half a dozen positives on here, she seems to have took a hit of negatives today and here’s another one from me.

I’ve got little to report other than I text to see what her availability was like that coming evening. I asked for a time and she replied to say it should be okay but could she confirm in a bit. That wasn’t much use to me but I said okay if she could let me know within the hour, or suggest another time. She replied with another time to which I agreed. I arrive at postcode 5 minutes early. Text to say I had arrived. 5 mins later, text again, still no reply. Tried a couple more times over the next 10 minutes. So after 15 mins I called, and still no answer. I decided that’s enough and set off for the 45 minute journey home. If she has given me a call back in first 15 mins of my journey home then I would have probably gone back but she never did. Glad she didn’t now.

I see this her third negative today so maybe yesterday was a single reason behind but given we had agreed our meet only 2 hours before the agreed time, it’s simply unacceptable to not even have the courtesy to cancel and save me a 1.5 hour round trip.

Offline Kool Keef

3 negs in one day  :scare: is that a record?

Offline RandomGuy99

Big shame. I had this girl on my HL. Now she is gone.

Offline Moby Dick

Nah, "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" U2 1987, now that’s a record.  :sarcastic:

Offline cueball

I had this lass as a maybe.... No chance now though, I've just read the last glut of red reviews.

Unenthusiastic and unreliable.... It doesn't get any better than that eh  :dash: :wacko:

Off the list she only just scraped onto.

Cheers op  :hi:

Offline mexicola

She works a lot at the Manchester AdultParties events, wonder if she puts in a good performance at those ?

Offline Moby Dick

She works a lot at the Manchester AdultParties events, wonder if she puts in a good performance at those ?

I’ve only read 3 of the adult party reviews, and she seems good in that situation.

Can’t be arsed to read anymore (she ain’t really my type so have no interest)

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

Nah, "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" U2 1987, now that’s a record.  :sarcastic:

:lol: :hi: