Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SophieLolaDuo - Cheltenham  (Read 862 times)

6 review(s) for SophieLolaDuo (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline millbush

External Link/Members Only

Went to try a duo,should have walked

Location Cheltenham,GCHQ hotel again

Duration 1hr £240

Comms All good by text and short phone call.

Women Sophie is an attractive milf as advertised carries a bit of timber well huge tits,Lola isn't as advertised imo older,a lot of make up,well over weight and not attractive at all.

Meeting Magic door and the first thing I see is Sophie on a bed things are looking good,glance to my right and not so great I just didn't find Lola remotely attractive in fact quite the opposite.
At this point I should have high tailed it but in the heat of the moment couldn't think how I'd get out of it without being insulting to Lola so pressed on.
Paperwork done the an oily tit rub by both of them whilst on my front,this is not erotic at all as it's basically 4 huge tits sliding over your back.
Onto my front for a double blow job which is nice enough if I keep looking at Sophie,then Sohie straddles me and rubs her tits in my face whilst Lola gives me an aggressive blow job.This is ok as I can't see Lola.
Rubber on and Sophie rides me cow girl whilst Lola sits on my face which is the opposite of what I wanted,Lola is not fresh and smells of fags as I think did her pussy so I'm trying to stay clear of that.
Sophie really grips my cock with her pussy so at least I can manage to cum really quickly so I can get Lola off my face.
Bit of small talk and then it seems that might be it at the 30 minute mark whilst I'm hoping for at least a bit more time with Sophie if I can engineer it.
That's not happening so I settle for another roughish hand job and cum on both their tits,tried to make the best of a bad job.

Hidden Image/Members Only I've given a negative as I don't really think as a pair they can be described as Milfs,they are too disparate.Further Lola smelt of fags which I hate and I think they'd have been quite happy to shove me out the door after half an hour.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2019, 07:13:53 pm by millbush »
Banned reason: Troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline pythondan

Thanks for the review and sorry that the meeting was not great.

You are certainly getting through the Cheltenham touring girls - you are not the mystery £170 Million lottery winner are you?

Offline millbush

I wish just putting all my chips in at once.

Offline SWAaron

Would it have been a positive if you had seen Sophie on her own then?
Not a fan of fag smell either.

Offline millbush

Would it have been a positive if you had seen Sophie on her own then?
Not a fan of fag smell either.

Can't really say at least she was half decent looking though if a bit over weight.