Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese or Malaysian.  (Read 3540 times)

Offline Tundrismail

First post :)

Have anyone tried any Chinese or Malaysian in London?

Thanks...

abdul

Thanks...

Tried some Chinese girls but none of them are independent work different flat different girls and constantly they change girls. So can't recommend any specific Chinese girl sadly. But you may find in your localnewspaper or in corner shop ad. like Chinese massage you can ring them.

HarryRoss

Thanks...

No comment on Malaysian as I haven't tried them before.

Avoid Chinese and Japanese wgs, most of them put fake photos, charge extra, don't do full service despite those on their enjoy list and info etc.
I've contacted several Chinese and Japanese girls via email, text and phone, none of them could speak or write with decent English...Part of them even without basic manner. Check my reviews and you'll know.

Btw, if you're not Asian, you cannot know where do these girls come from. Thai, Malaysian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean or even mixed... who knows?

I'm not saying there's no decent Chinese wg in London, but due to the culture and traditions, you cannot find a Chinese girl who loves her job (even a tiny bit). They rate high but also charge hidden cost, many restrictions as you cannot fully enjoy your moment, what you mostly can get is a below vanilla service with shitty distant attitude. In a word, in 99% you neither fuck a decent Chinese wg in London nor in China.

No need to search for that 1% as there're tons of white girls waiting for you to fuck.

Pompoy123

Tried some Chinese girls but none of them are independent work different flat different girls and constantly they change girls. So can't recommend any specific Chinese girl sadly. But you may find in your localnewspaper or in corner shop ad. like Chinese massage you can ring them.

I think it's a bit risky though as you don't know if they have been doing any bareback action if you scout the papers.  :scare:

abdul

I think it's a bit risky though as you don't know if they have been doing any bareback action if you scout the papers.  :scare:

To be honest I found Chinese girls are very careful about hygiene.

waxman

The normal once a week oriental places are a conveyer belt & I have refused to see any wg that does not wash between.

Offline Tundrismail

Thanks all for the reply.

Yeah... I saw lots of ads saying they r Chinese but the picture look too perfect :)

That's why I thought some of you may have had great experience before and can recommend :)

Thanks....

skyskysky

I've seen Cute Sayumi (External Link/Members Only). Despite her name, she's Chinese. She's independent and I thought provided good service.

HarryRoss

I've seen Cute Sayumi (External Link/Members Only). Despite her name, she's Chinese. She's independent and I thought provided good service.

I know this girl, she's more than a Chinese rather than a Japanese, but her looking makes me believe that she tends to a mixed, not a 100% Chinese (4'11' it's very rare for Chinese girl, but normal for Japanese, and her face definitely not typical Chinese girl, also with typical Japanese make up and wearing). She probably has a Hongkong daddy and Japanese mom. She changed her profile as her previous profile shows that her primary language is Japanese, secondary languages are English, Mandarin and Cantonese, so either she can be a weird short Chinese girl or she's a mixed from Hongkong & Japan.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 06:20:24 pm by HarryRoss »

Offline Tundrismail

Thanks Sky & Harry... She looks very hot!

Where is she based? In AW page she said Merton. Not sure where is this place :)

Cheers...

skyskysky

When I saw her she was halfway between Wimbledon station on the District Line, and South Wimbledon on the Northern.

Offline Tundrismail

Thanks! I've sent her a text but no reply yet. Do they normally take a long time to reply ? :)

HarryRoss

Thanks! I've sent her a text but no reply yet. Do they normally take a long time to reply ? :)

What you need is a call not a text, many wgs ignored emails and texts.

But IMO, ignored this fake Japanese and find some white girls to fuck.

Jeffy

I have to say the best girls in this business are the Asian ones, they always let you explore and on the whole seem to enjoy their work. 

The biggest disappointments for me have been the Eastern European girls and the Brazilian girls.

Offline Tundrismail

Oh? They don't normally reply text? Dam... Must try to call her then...
As you can see, I'm a newbie here and in the punting World :))

Offline drwho

Tundrismail
Let us know how you get on, especially if you go with sayumi.
She's on my list,  but also a bit over my budget.

I'll end up seeing her sooner or later, but would appreciate some feedback.

My safe option Asian at the moment is hotsissy. Fantastic service, and cheaper than sayumi. Danger of getting a bit attached on this one, as have visited 5 times since December already though

Offline titanph

Tundrismail, let us know how it goes, very interested in Cute Sayumi.

drwho, Can we get a link to hotsissy please?

Also if people are really interested in finding a good asian WG, there is no point telling us to not try and to find a white WG. We want to find an asian one for a reason.

Offline drwho

Hot Sissy:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=21996.0

Ended up paying her a 6th visit last night, admittedly as Plan B this time, but still enjoyed

Offline Tundrismail

What abouth this one?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks.. I will be busy this entire week and will probably book a punt the following week.

The recommendation looks good but not sure abt the review. I find Sayumi to be cuter and SandyUk pic looks diff between the second n the third one.

Thanks again for all the recommendation.

waxman

I know this girl, she's more than a Chinese rather than a Japanese, but her looking makes me believe that she tends to a mixed, not a 100% Chinese (4'11' it's very rare for Chinese girl, but normal for Japanese, and her face definitely not typical Chinese girl, also with typical Japanese make up and wearing). She probably has a Hongkong daddy and Japanese mom. She changed her profile as her previous profile shows that her primary language is Japanese, secondary languages are English, Mandarin and Cantonese, so either she can be a weird short Chinese girl or she's a mixed from Hongkong & Japan.

I have seen a lot of oriental wgs with  mixed parentage. It is quiet common.