Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Cherry Flowers - Amanda - Cambridge.  (Read 1134 times)

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Bit in need the other night and no one really fitted the bill on AW so decided to check out Cherry Flowers and also the Amanda that advertises in the Cambridge Evening News sometimes, they are one and much the same.

Gave the number as per below a ring and was answered by a Mamasan type voice asked if we could do 10 PM but was asked to get here sooner if i could, well fair enough and manged to make it half nine.

As some may know its up Histon Road near Iceland foods and if you stand right next to the Iceland sign then Mamasan can get a view of you in fact she came outside the flat to usher me in. I did hope that it wasnt her i was to see but no bother a rather fit and attractive girl was waiting just inside. Old Asian custom to take off your shoes and then ascend the stairs to her room OK for purpose clean and warm. Paid £100 quid for an hour.

Was sort of expecting a massage first but she wasnt having any of that! seems i was a nice man and she it also seemed liked me which was well, rather nice;)

Had a cuddle and that went to a long kissing session and that led to us having what was a rather good session, sex in a few positions and a bit of fingering was allowed but not too much.

A bit of OWO was included and some DATY which had her gasping a bit, real sounds not the expected "Oooh yes baby" and all that bollix. She seemed to pop herself and i was getting near that point so did that and had a relaxing chat afterwards.

Then came the massage!, I said that my neck was a bit strained after the DATY session and at that she started pulling my neck around from behind and one point she despensed what were like Karate chops right on the back!, bit alarmed re this but told it was part of what she was doing and after a while the old neck felt much better so pleased with that.

Time was close to up and I had a text on the mobile that indicated i was needed elsewhere, bloody work, so got dressed did i mention that all my clothes were neatly folded up and were on hangers?.

Thats one thing these Chinese girls are good at this customer service!. Remember that eposide of Peaky Blinders where C.I. Campbell goes the chinese laundy and saw a youg girl a very pretty actress she was doing miuch the same included getting his shirt pressed!  Also said just relax i will make you feel a young man again! and a lot of that did come across with her:).

Her name was or sounds like Mee-Mee maybe Nee-Mee seems she travels around a bit, shame in a way pity she wasnt to stay longer wouldnt mind seeing her again:)

All in nice time with a very pleasant young lady!

07538 533389 or 07538 532723

Offline Herts_Outcaller

Fair play for managing a review for a lady with no Adultwork link

Perhaps newspapers do still have some use now they can't be used for fish and chip wrapping  :D

found a link anyway External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 29, 2019, 12:16:25 am by Herts_Outcaller »

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Fair play for managing a review for a lady with no Adultwork link

Perhaps newspapers do still have some use now they can't be used for fish and chip wrapping  :D

found a link anyway External Link/Members Only

Well they've been around for quite sometime now often advertise in the evning news and Jay often refers to them as he's a Oriential fan:)

That advert refered to is a bit out of date, they used to have a place on Newmarket road near the kebab shop, but there're up at Histon road now near Iceland foods.