Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Newcastle's Jen - Liverpool City Centre  (Read 1041 times)

21 review(s) for Newcastle's Jen x x (15 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Lady Lover

External Link/Members Only
or
External Link/Members Only

£50 for 15mins (not a rushed service at all)

Short and sweet review. Needed a good value pump & dump and saw Jen's light on. All comms promptly done over text and a quick phone call to guide me into some well known apartments by the dock.

After reading other reviews not expecting a stunner, but she looked quite nice, a solid 5/10 with a curvy petite figure. She is the type if woman you would second glance in the boozer.

Paperwork done, into the shower and onto the bed when we started with plenty of DFK, tit sucking (she has a nice pair). Jen provided good OWO with plenty of spit, deepthroat and ball play which is always a welcome bonus. Gave some RO, she was nice and clean (she has a puffy fanny if you are into that look), she wasn't really into it so did not last too long down there. On with the rubber, couple of positions and I popped in the bag with her on top.

Quick freshen up and I was on my way. No clock watching with this one, she was happy to carry on chatting after the punt.

All in all, thought it was a good value pump and dump with a girl that was easy going. Probs wouldn't return as there are plenty more girls out there...