Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Natalia 69 Zdroveski, Leicester (on tour)  (Read 2314 times)

7 review(s) for Natalia 69 zdroveski (2 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Charliehutton

In the quest for variety, this was always a gamble, not least because I knew from previous reviews that she's one of a touring B & S troupe. There appeared to be three of them advertising in Leicester at the same time; the thing is, I liked the look of all three, judging by their profiles, and didn't mind which one I saw. Not so much 'bait-and-switch', more 'mix-and-match' was how I saw it, and the element of lucky dip added a bit of extra zest to the prospect.

In the event, the girl I booked was the one I saw, and it's an accurate profile: External Link/Members Only

She has the same hair and the same lovely, desirable body. She's not the 5'9" stated in her profile - with her shoes off, at least - but she's beautifully proportioned, with good legs, a gorgeous shapely arse, tiny waist and magnificent tits. They're enhanced, of course, but they're lovely and firm, not too big and almost triangular, and no less interesting for that. She has beautifully soft skin, a nice all-over golden tan and not a single tattoo, as far as I can recall, which makes a refreshing change. Facially, I wouldn't say she's pretty, but she's certainly not unattractive, despite some faint acne marks not quite concealed by her make-up.

The least we should expect from any girl is her undivided attention, but I didn't get that throughout. She was fielding four mobile phones, for a start. Four! Two of them were apparently her mate Stacey Lacey's - External Link/Members Only - who was working from the same flat, but whose English isn't as good, so Natalia does most of the phone work. The system seems to be that you get the girl you book, unless she's busy, in which case her mate steps in, if available. They look quite similar, judging by their profiles.

When she finally put the phones aside - several minutes in - we had a nice introductory grapple before I asked her to bend over my knee so I could spank her bottom. She flatly refused - fair enough, some girls don't like it - so I settled back for the blowjob. OWO was neither offered nor asked for. She rolled the condom on with her mouth, which I always think is a nice bit of showmanship, and did her work with skill and enthusiasm, but not for long, before she took the initiative and popped herself on board for a spell of cowgirl, which turned out to be the highlight of the occasion. She put plenty of fizz into it, including several bursts where she thrust from the waist with everything she's got. This was terrific, high-octane sex with her doing all the work, and with those tits to play with at the same time. Great stuff.

But it went downhill after that. When I was ready for a change I asked her to turn round but she refused, and said "No, now you go on top" - she's very bossy - and positioned herself accordingly. I was about to climb aboard when a phone rang, and blow me if she didn't reach out to answer it. Farcical! It wasn't worth waiting for, anyway. She refused to hook her legs over my shoulders so I could push her back into my favourite 'heels-to-heaven' position, saying it was uncomfortable, and splayed her legs wide, instead, like a frog awaiting dissection on a science lab bench. Unless a girl's legs are flailing by my ears I find missionary a bit dull, so I skipped that and moved on to doggy-style.

Which went without a hitch, and after a good rattle I started to tire, and said we should finish off with another spell of cowgirl. Just as she was about to mount up, she said she needed some lube, and stretched across me to get some. She took a while, which was fine by me because I was playing with her arse at the time, but then the penny dropped; she was only checking her phones while she was over there. FFS! At my cry of "Oi!" she got back to work pronto, with all the vim and vigour of before, and she must be good at it because she rode me out to the finish, whereas most girls have to finish me off by hand nowadays. She did a nice job of cleaning me up afterwards, too.

So to sum up; she has a lovely, desirable body, and her cowgirl is terrific. But...she was far more interested in her phones than she was in me, the sex was on her terms rather than mine - she vetoed spanking her arse, 'heels-to-heaven' missionary and reverse cowgirl, for goodness sake - and added to the fact that you don't necessarily see the girl you book it's a straight red all day long, and no need to refer to VAR, either.

Offline Lincs.man1

A definite negative Charlie i'd agree. Shame as she looks an absolute cracker...! Carry on punting CH, enjoy reading your stories  :thumbsup:

Offline alftupper

Not so much 'bait-and-switch', more 'mix-and-match' was how I saw it, and the element of lucky dip added a bit of extra zest to the prospect.

I like the attitude. I tend to go with a safe option, but when I do stray the uncertainty adds to the anticipation.

But any anticipation would soon have been killed if I had seen this wg, the reasons for a negative just piled up one by one.

Offline Charliehutton

A definite negative Charlie i'd agree. Shame as she looks an absolute cracker...! Carry on punting CH, enjoy reading your stories  :thumbsup:

Thanks, LM, it's nice to know somebody reads 'em.  :hi:

Offline Moreish

Good review Chaz , sorry no wasted your money bud £70 for 30mins  :( in Manchester now) the other WG Stacey cheaper  :unknown:

Regards M  :hi:

Offline HailWood

Another cracking read Charlie just a shame it was such a poor experience. It’s also a shame because reading between the poor bits it seems that she has potential to be good.