Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: thai lovely julie bradford  (Read 4489 times)

16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5218022) (14 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline muffin

Thai lovely julie bradford sorry no link on phone.
Comms straight forward via txt
Location like a holiday chalet near holmewood..nice layout and walk in shower.
The lass faf not like picture 5 foot size 8  i would say older than advertised but 8.5/10 imho
The action really good massage b2b best slide ever and a good large mirror at the side for viewing. Owo covered shag finished by sucking and wanking. Actually edged me twice which is unheard of for me.
Conclusion
Best hour with thai lass i have had. Paid 100 for 1 hour ask for full service.
The downside no kissing..maybe next time or as extra and at the end of this week away for 5 weeks. She tours

Offline muffin

Offline Yoda71

She lists oral on her likes list - I wonder if she'd do an hours massage, with oral and HE for the £80 she advertises

More an more I am going for the oral, rather than the FS, and if the massage is decent ( especially the B2B part ) then all the better

Perhaps I will send her a message and see

Watch this space

Cheers for the review

Y

Offline muffin

It seems there could be more on offer. I messaged her this morning asking if she did any extras. She replied yes but was reluctant to discuss. Seeing again end of week.. anyone had extras?

Offline holeymoley

It seems there could be more on offer. I messaged her this morning asking if she did any extras. She replied yes but was reluctant to discuss. Seeing again end of week.. anyone had extras?

As always YMMV - but I have to say she snogged my face off from start to finish, all in the price. And btw I am one helluva ugly git !

Offline holeymoley

BTW - she is slightly crazy, great fun imho !

Offline muffin

Seeing her again over weekend..interesting to see how it goes..may try and cut out the sliding and go for suck n fuck :diablo:

Offline muffin

Saw this lass again today. This time paid 150 for 1.5 hours. Told her i wanted kissing and puusy licking and she obliged. Imho she looks faf. So we had sucking licking french kissing lots of tongue action covered fuck finished on her tits then more massage. Pleased to say she has gone to sheffield for a few weeks so will save me some dosh.

Offline Seatheyoyo

Sounds good, might try squeeze her in this weekend.

Offline Coopert

I sent her a text earlier and she replied saying she wouldn't be in Bradford for 3 week.

Offline viper13

Had this one on my HL for a while, should have made more of an effort whilst she was in the Yorkshire region  :unknown: - now showing Wolverhampton!  :cry:

Offline Seatheyoyo

Ah damn - can anyone recommend similar person for today?

Offline twwb

FWIW I had a session booked with her (we'd agreed a time at least) then when I text her for the address i got radio silence. most likely a returning punter booked the same time and he got the nod over me..

Offline muffin

I booked in for 10.00 am yesterday.. however i had to remind her i booked it last tuesday. Diary organisation skills a little lacking.

Offline twwb

I booked in for 10.00 am yesterday.. however i had to remind her i booked it last tuesday. Diary organisation skills a little lacking.

mine was all done on the same day in the space of an hour or so. that's not poor organisation, she just stopped replying.