Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MILF Catherine - Old Street  (Read 2614 times)

4 review(s) for JOY 4U (0 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]
1 review(s) for Milf Catherine (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline NightKid

Fancied a TOFT punt today so texted Joy (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) for a final attempt after getting blanked the other day.
No response again so consider this review a partial negative for her as well.

Plan B was Catherine - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only. It was rubbish so I'll keep it brief.

The shitty bits
- Terrible comms, took average of 15 mins++ to reply to each text which caused me to push the meet forward twice. And it was apparently handled by a "secretary" as well. :dash:
- Negotiated for 45 mins, thought it was accepted ... only to be told the message wasn't passed on & there was only 1/2 or 1 hour. Seeing as she'd amassed AW FB, I foolishly chose the latter.
- No fingering, insists on OW, mechanical service with fake moans aplenty, and seems to be addicted to lube.
- Subtly rushes you out after the first pop which came after a whooping ... *drumroll* ... 20 mins of action.

I almost loathe to mention redeeming qualities but just for the sake of being fair ...

1) The verification pics on https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=14073.0 is indeed unflattering. She looks closer to her profile pics (not gallery) and I'd hazard a guess that she's late thirties.
2) Ironically, the OW was alright.
3) She actually shaves.
4) I only had to waste 30 mins of my life with her. Thank fuck for that!

Edit: Extra info.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 06:43:11 pm by NightKid »

Offline trumps

F**k me !! Looks like a dead ringer for a mate's ex-wife, toothy blonde and all that. Now I'm sure it's not her, but his missus was a complete f**king money grabbing nutcase, and by all accounts completely shit in the sack. Just for a laugh I've forwarded the link to him and I'm sure he'll piss himself, although probably not given the amount she's still creaming off his monthly salary.  :dash:

Offline bestbefore

Phew, lucky escape as I was thinking of seeing her in a day or two.
Sorry you had a shit punt - her fb elsewhere seemed good.

Makes my HL shorter, so that's a good thing.

Ludwig

Thanks for the review NK,  :hi: and sorry to hear you had a crap punt...ironically she'd been on my back-up list for a while, & I actually tried to book her this afternoon after plans A, B & C all went tits up - fortunately she didn't reply and ultimately I was able to fall back on a tried and tested lass...seems like I may have dodged a bullet...

Festisio

Looks like she could eat an apple through a letterbox.

ali123

what do you mean she shaves??????????

Offline akauya

NightKid - sorry you had a bad punt but thanks for TOFTT

:hi:

Offline NightKid

what do you mean she shaves??????????

Means she keeps her lawn somewhat mowed despite what it says on the profile.

Offline NightKid

Sorry you had a shit punt - her fb elsewhere seemed good.

Thanks for the review NK,  :hi: and sorry to hear you had a crap punt...

NightKid - sorry you had a bad punt but thanks for TOFTT

:hi:

Yeah, I reckon someone had to do it eventually ... might as well be the first to bite the bullet and let you folks know about it.
Shame really, if she was a good'un then it would've been decent VFM for that part of Central London.

Anyways, onwards and upwards!  :hi: