Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: IM_YOUR_DESIRE Polish - Pregnant BBer  (Read 1405 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5328982) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Peter49

I arranged to meet this Polish girl this afternoon at her apartment, which she shared with 2 other WG's who are also poles. I asked for the girl in the profile but was told she is just in the shower and if I wanted another girl I could choose from 2 others, jeezus. I was on time and I wasn't happy to wait a further 10mins for her, but I did...

To summarise, she is pregnant early stages. I said I would be gentle, and before handing over the cash, I said what about the DFK we agreed?, she said 'No kissing babe', I then said that was a lie and showed her the text, but she said 'sorry it's my boss', so I proceeded to walk out. She then said 'wait wait', and that I could have the hour for only £60 and free BB if I wanted!!! :scare: Like begging me almostly not to go. Ermm no thanks, I left immediately

Oh and she has a wig and is bald, from what I saw from the back and sides [alopecia]

External Link/Members Only

Offline contentguy

I arranged to meet this Polish girl this afternoon at her apartment, which she shared with 2 other WG's who are also poles. I asked for the girl in the profile but was told she is just in the shower and if I wanted another girl I could choose from 2 others, jeezus. I was on time and I wasn't happy to wait a further 10mins for her, but I did...

To summarise, she is pregnant early stages. I said I would be gentle, and before handing over the cash, I said what about the DFK we agreed?, she said 'No kissing babe', I then said that was a lie and showed her the text, but she said 'sorry it's my boss', so I proceeded to walk out. She then said 'wait wait', and that I could have the hour for only £60 and free BB if I wanted!!! :scare: Like begging me almostly not to go. Ermm no thanks, I left immediately

Oh and she has a wig and is bald, from what I saw from the back and sides [alopecia]

You”ve got to report that to crime-stoppers.
It sounds like controlled for gain.

Offline Peter49

You”ve got to report that to crime-stoppers.
It sounds like controlled for gain.

I'll take this further, but I don't know if she's just desperate for money due to a baby coming along

Offline Peter49

Oh dear this one is back again, even after having reported her to crimestoppers, as I was sure she was being pimped unfairly in a preggers state