Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Milf Catherine - Maidenhead  (Read 1351 times)

30 review(s) for Milf-Catherine (22 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Sleet

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

Cost: 120/hr incall

Comms: via txt less than an hour before booking and a couple of quick txts to guide me to the door.

Location: Flats above a large town centre supermarket. Well equipped and spotlessly clean.

The girl: Attractive 40 something Polish/Italian 5’ 2” size 8/10 b cup boobs with responsive nipples, soft smooth skin with a cracking little bum.

Meeting Summary:
Catherine had been on my hotlist for quite some time and thanks to Dubhcarr’s review I decided to pay her a visit.
It was a last minute decision as I was passing Maidenhead so texted to see if she was free, 20 mins later I was knocking on her door.

I wasn’t disappointed when the door was opened by pretty blonde in a backless dress and heels.
A quick greeting kiss, fee exchanged and a shower offered.

On returning it was time for some action.
Lots of FK and good eye contact while we undressed each other still standing.
Then onto the bed where I was able to play with her tits while she teased my cock with hand and tits.
Then on with the rubber for some OW, I then just wanted to fuck her so she mounted me in CG and after 5-10 minutes I popped in the bag.

I nice interlude chat until my batteries recharged the round 2.

More FK, CG, Mish and Doggie and my favourite RCG at the end of the bed.
Time was running out as was my stamina so removed the condom and Catherine finished me off by hand.

Another shower offered and accepted before a quick kiss goodbye and out the door.

Summary:
A really enjoyable visit to a very attractive, sexy milf. Services a bit vanilla but all deliver enthusiastically.

Will I return, already have and had the same consistent level of service.