Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TANTRIC PLAYTHING  (Read 9345 times)

1 review(s) for tantricplaything (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline wuddyrarted

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This girl is relatively new judging by her feedback however her service is fantastic.

Firstly, she doesn't offer any form of penetrative pleasure, oral or otherwise, which was fine by me since I was just looking for a good time rather than actual sex.

I tried this girl because she spoke good English and did so in a very pleasant and sexy way.

I text her a few times to set boundaries so as to avoid any red faces later and she was happy to reply to them which was encouraging.

At approximately 9.30pm I got to the meet location which was a house in a quite area of Birmingham. The room was clean and well presented as was the young lady herself.

We got the business sorted and I was told to make myself comfortable which I did. I lay on the bed fully clothed hoping she would take care of the rest which lo and behold she did.

Her service started with what you could call a lapdance but more of a writhing around on my nether regions which was well received by myself and the aforementioned nether region.

She then stripped away what little she was wearing to reveal a fantastic set of tits.....slowly but surely the panties came away and she had what can only be described as the cleanest looking and softest set of labia I had seen. Well set as well, not the type that hang out, a perfect fold.

She then carried on writhing around and got me down to the same sort of situation (lack of clothing situation). I had asked about giving her oral and she was happy to receive, in fact I would go so far as to say she was eager to receive. I went to work on those lips and that clitoris and it was a joy. There was no smell......just a nice good old fashioned pussy. I then, rather cheekily, inserted a finger.......and in doing so ended up with three fingers in the tightest arse hole I had ever come across, and at one point I was gaping it with both hands. I was at no point reprimanded for this behavior, however, there was the small complaint that my fingernails were a bit too long.......my fault of course.

I licked, fingered and gaped away for about twenty minutes, at which point she had spat on my cock numerous times, lubed it up, fondled it and I was struggling to maintain my composure. I stood up with the aim on unloading on her rack but with her being on the bed there was a logistical issue. So I climbed and stood on the bed, with her kneeling in front of me, cock thrust between those fleshy mounds. I then asked her to hold them up so I could finish off directly on them and with that the deed was done.

I think the main factor for this being so good was because she was exactly as her gallery depicted her to be if not better. What's more she offered everything that she said she did and honestly, I would not hesitate in seeing her again. I think she would have more custom is she expanded on the things she offered, but I totally respect the fact that she doesn't want to because frankly she's providing her current service to a great standard.

Roland D Hay

She looks nice but far too expensive for the service she offers IMHO. Thanks for the review though  :hi:

Offline jammiedodger1

have to agree, nice looking girl but £100 an hour for reverse oral and hand relief i'd have to pass  :thumbsdown:

Offline Talbear

Paid her a visit today and have to agree with all the posts above to be honest....

Her service is as explained, she is a stunning girl with great tits and a lovely downstairs area.... Massage was good...

HOWEVER....

I did pay £100 for what amounts to a massage and a wank.... So am slightly pissed off with myself because I could have been balls deep for less ...!!!!

So can't criticise her because she is very good at what she does.... Though I  questioning myself for making the choice!!!! :dash:

Offline webpunter

WuddyR - top review.  Reading this then a very fit babe.  Sounds perfect  Straight onto HL
This is where UKP is so good - otherwise it would be highly unlikely that i would 'cum' across her profile
Might have to have a peek @ priv. gallery.  Any good ?
£100 seems OK - the whole event seems very sensual
Each to their own & deffo a +1 from me

Being a southern softie then i'm not too familiar with the west midlands
Profile shows Dudddlleeeighh & mention of Brum too
What's the area like for parking the motor type stuff - more likely to be in the day ?

Offline Talbear

She's in Dudley... 10 mins from Junc 2 of the M5..... Parking on a drive in a residential estate.... She rents a room to work from for a hooker who does full service ...!!!!!

TobyTom

Great review Wuddy! Sounds good to me - it's a bit more than a massage and HJ if she enjoys RO and fingers. Could well give it a try.

Offline wuddyrarted

WuddyR - top review.  Reading this then a very fit babe.  Sounds perfect  Straight onto HL
This is where UKP is so good - otherwise it would be highly unlikely that i would 'cum' across her profile
Might have to have a peek @ priv. gallery.  Any good ?
£100 seems OK - the whole event seems very sensual
Each to their own & deffo a +1 from me

Being a southern softie then i'm not too familiar with the west midlands
Profile shows Dudddlleeeighh & mention of Brum too
What's the area like for parking the motor type stuff - more likely to be in the day ?

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the reason I was so happy with this one was because it was a Ronseal type of meeting, exactly what I expected. I knew what I was paying for and that's exactly what I got, so I'm happy.

I've not seen her in Dudley, I saw her in the Stetchford area, it's a quiet street and works from a house with other hookers i.e Amber blu. Parking is on street and is ok, but it's hard to gauge whether or not the neighbors know what the house is used for, so I went hooded up so as to save from being identified by anyone.

Offline kurnlittle

Yep like the guys said she has a cracking body, nice girl . You get hj and allowed a good tit wank. i was allowed a bit of lite fingering.

valleypunter

In Coventry in a few weeks.. May pay her a visit

Offline Stapler

In Coventry in a few weeks.. May pay her a visit

Right. Great. Be prepared to travel 32 miles to Dudley.
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline billyjo

She does state £90 hour if booked over Awork in her special offers tab.

valleypunter

Right. Great. Be prepared to travel 32 miles to Dudley.

didn't realise it was that far.. maybe not!

valleypunter

Just noticed she's in Coventry! Hop she still there in a few weeks

Offline hockogrockle

I've said it before and I'll say it again: as far as I am concerned, "tantric" just means an outrageously over-priced hand job,complete with candles, boring music, feathers, smells and new-age mumbo-jumbo. You can keep it as far as I am concerned.

Jimbo80a

Anyone got a number for her that you can PM me? It's not on the AW site anymore.

Cheers
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 12:03:29 am by Jimbo80a »

colcol

Hi all can anyone send me her number I will give her a try as I'm not to far away.

bod666

She last logged into aw in March 2015. She's either on holiday or quit.

Arse as I'm quite partial to the odd bit of tantric shenanigans.

Anyone know if she's still active?

Offline webpunter

bod666

Yup but just down as being an erotic content provider on aw - does she still do meets?  Guess there's only one way to find out ;)

colcol

Can anyone message me her No. please so i can give her a call thanks.

bod666

Can anyone message me her No. please so i can give her a call thanks.
If the numbers not on her profile and she isn't advertising services any more then it may be a pointless exercise.

I sent her an email asking if she was still providing any services but am not holding my breath waiting on the answer.

Offline Lt Shaffer

She does seem to be active-ish ... profile now states touring in Leicester on 20th June.  I, for one, will be trying to make a booking - seen her once before and it was a very pleasurable hour!