Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: naughty_hotwife - Nottingham  (Read 1648 times)

29 review(s) for sexy_mich (22 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Bendown

naughty_hotwife

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£30 for 15 min incall.

This review is from around 2 weeks ago.

I saw she was available and tried to call her on a number of occasions the previous day, but with no answer. As she was available again the next day and still offering a £30 BJ with deepthroat offer, I rang again. With still no answer I sent a text and got a reply within minutes. I was shocked at the speed of the reply because I had just called and there she hadn't answered.

Comms were easy from there and after a few messages, one telling me that only BJ's were available at that time, which was all I wanted anyway, the arrangements were made.

The location for incalls is obviously her house from the pictures of her family on the walls, but it's a discreet enough location and I didn't feel like I was being watched. (Only by the picture of her husband on the wall behind me in the living room!)

Walked straight in as told in the messages and into the living room to be greeted by a lady in red lacey underwear, nice lipstick and straight red hair.
IMO she's not bad looking, but in a very normal way if that makes sense. She's very friendly and conversation flowed easily. She said she doesn't like answering the phone and speaking to people, so texting is better which is good info for anyone who is trying to get in touch.

The kissing started before the paperwork which was a nice touch, and I got to grips with what was on offer. Once the business was out the way, it was back to kissing and getting my hands full. She's got nice soft boobs that were more than a handful. I was then told to strip so she could get her hands and mouth on me.
Her oral skills are pretty good and she did manage to take the whole length as well, so the deepthroat part is correct. It wasn't frequent and I did lend a helping hand on a couple of occasions, but it was nice to see her eyes watering with the old fella completely gone!
The rest of her technique was good and after a while it had me filling her mouth up as she sucked every drop out of me.
She kept rubbing herself through her pants every now and again while sucking my cock, so was obviously getting enjoyment out of the situation. The time of the month prevented any other encounters, and having now read info in another review, I'm glad it fell this way.

She ran off to spit out my deposit, then chatted while I cleaned up. After that I was off.
It was 15/20 mins with no rush or feeling of being pushed out the door.

For a BJ from a woman who seems to get pleasure out of sucking cock and turning you on, it's worth £30 for sure. That's why this review is a positive.

Would I go back...hmmm well I would have said yes, of course, but after finding out from another review that she goes to swingers parties and hasn't used protection.....probably not.
That's a shame, because I could have seen my cock in her mouth a lot at that price.

Offline Lincs.man1

This one still seems to grab my attention and remains on my hotlist. Enjoyed the read, thanks  :thumbsup: