Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: .SIMONE. info request  (Read 1290 times)

Offline webpunter

External Link/Members Only

Noticed this one lurking in surrey @ the mo.  Showing 2 days only
Profile looks just about ok
FB a bit thin
Looks fit
I just have a nagging doubt about this one

Any experiences ? - reck she moves around a bit

vorian

Might be a PG scam, something does not feel right, why not send a fishing email and see what comes back.

Offline webpunter

Thanks 'V'
Given my initial doubts & your considered opinion then off my HL
Can't be bothered
Plenty more fish..

Offline scooby73

Might be worth a shot.
Phone number and a couple of fb.
Active since end Jan.

Online Private Parts

Well here goes. Long time lurker but seasoned campaigner on the front line so to speak. I must need new glasses as the shots of the fragrant Simone must have been of her daughter. Was willing to please and very friendly but I did feel like I had got to the chip shop a bit late. Not certain about the protocol, but if the sole purpose of my visit was to foster a bodily function within a specified amount of time then I suppose it did what it said on the packet. In which case I will continue to evaluate the fare in the rest of the south-eastern market.
If taking OFTT is an initiation process then I consider I have duly completed my 'fagship'. I hope not to have to repeat the same.
Also as a newbie, please bear this in mind when the PC police and general critics start sharpening their pencils (Keyboards)
PP

Offline ciscoxxx69

Well here goes. Long time lurker but seasoned campaigner on the front line so to speak. I must need new glasses as the shots of the fragrant Simone must have been of her daughter. Was willing to please and very friendly but I did feel like I had got to the chip shop a bit late. Not certain about the protocol, but if the sole purpose of my visit was to foster a bodily function within a specified amount of time then I suppose it did what it said on the packet. In which case I will continue to evaluate the fare in the rest of the south-eastern market.
If taking OFTT is an initiation process then I consider I have duly completed my 'fagship'. I hope not to have to repeat the same.
Also as a newbie, please bear this in mind when the PC police and general critics start sharpening their pencils (Keyboards)
PP

Very amusing...made me smile  :drinks:! .......and welcome on behalf of UKP  :hi:
Sorry you had a poor experience in TOFTT  :thumbsdown: ...but if you feel the inclination maybe you should post it as a Negative or Neutral in the (SE) Review section.
Just sayin.....

vorian

Very amusing...made me smile  :drinks:! .......and welcome on behalf of UKP  :hi:
Sorry you had a poor experience in TOFTT  :thumbsdown: ...but if you feel the inclination maybe you should post it as a Negative or Neutral in the (SE) Review section.
Just sayin.....

Welcome indeed Private Parts, like your style Sir  :hi:

Online Private Parts

Chaps. I am a great believer in effort and the old girl did try and as I said did what it said on the packet. How was I to know they didn't make Birds Custard powder anymore except in a tin? Unsure as to how to process the mini-spec. Is there a button to mrph it into the reviews? Ever learning as I did with Simone
PP

vorian

Chaps. I am a great believer in effort and the old girl did try and as I said did what it said on the packet. How was I to know they didn't make Birds Custard powder anymore except in a tin? Unsure as to how to process the mini-spec. Is there a button to mrph it into the reviews? Ever learning as I did with Simone
PP

Just start a review in the review thread and cut and paste or put what you want, all reviews are freestyle so you put what you want and you will see your review count move up one.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Just start a review in the review thread and cut and paste or put what you want, all reviews are freestyle so you put what you want and you will see your review count move up one.

What he said...... :drinks: