Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: XXX-Angela (Manchester)  (Read 1421 times)

54 review(s) for XXX-Angela (51 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Golovkin]

Offline Golovkin

Booking made by text and I’m given the postcode arrive and park up free parking at the end of a row of terraced houses. I ring and she gives me final directions for going round the back. She texts the house number from the front to. I went round the front and knocked let in straight away. It’s on a main road the house is a bit run down but is ok for its purpose. Follow Angela upstairs to her room, I hand over £70 for the 30 mins and ask if I can use the shower. Given a clean towel and I have a quick shower, Angela says when I have finished don’t leave anything in the bathroom as another girl is using the other room and it’s a shared bathroom. In her room and she dressed as requested nurse outfit with stockings and heels on. She gives me a full on snog no holding back, then she drops to her knees and sucks my cock, only slight neg is she deepthroats and as she does it her back teeth were grating against my cock which was quite painful. Onto the bed and she starts rimming me never been rimmed before but thought I’d give it a try. Now you can’t knock her enthusiasm for this as she rims me and wanks my cock. We then have sex in Cowgirl, missionary and doggy with her standing in front of her mirror, then reverse cowgirl and I finish with CIM  :yahoo:
Service wise she’s excellent takes direction well and I would say a great punt.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR

Online RandomGuy99

Thanks for the review.

I've had my eye on Angela for a while.

How long ago was your booking with her?

Online frankc

Thanks for the review Pal, got fond memories of being tromboned by Angela.