Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady.vivxx Paddington  (Read 2441 times)

40 review(s) for lady.vivxx (36 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Parking]

Offline Reluctant

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

30 mins with Linda this week. Comms reasonably straightforward. I texted to check for availability. She texted back asking me to call or place a/w request. By the time I could call 30 minutes later she was already booked. Fair enough. Began contacting other girls on hotlist. Then text from Linda saying she had had a cancellation and was now free at my desired time. I confirmed and the anticipation began.

She was in a nice hotel out the back of Paddington station. Details provided in good time. She's a looker, imo. Talk but slim. Pretty face and nice figure. Fantastic tits. Pictures are accurate and age on profile seems about right.  £80 for 30. Shower taken. Plenty of DFK throughout. Mentioned early no fingers inside.  She sat me on the sofa and began OWO. Very deep, all the way down. Nice technique. Kept it down for a while  attention to shaft. On to bed for RO. Gave the appearance of enjoying this and has nice fresh tidy pussy.  Then cowgirl for a while and into doggy to completion. My choice of positions. Came in doggy.

She was easy to have a conversation with. I mean she spoke good English but also naturally  chatty in a good way.

So great punt for me. Very vanilla but suited on the day.

Offline king tarzan

I saw her quite a few years back
She 100% genuinely just wants to get fucked...she loves sex she told me..
😋😋😋👅👅👅
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline jasonbourne

she's a lovely girl- what dress size would you say she is these days? was a perfect leggy size 8 when i saw her in golders green

Offline bonapati

she's a lovely girl- what dress size would you say she is these days? was a perfect leggy size 8 when i saw her in golders green

Golders Green? That must be at least 5 years ago when she was working at a knock house according to research.
Cracking girl though. Good at what she does.

I think I saw her twice or so. Asked too many personal questions for my liking.

Offline Reluctant

She's fairly slim still. But with her being quite tall I find it hard to categorise her size. I'd say she's not as slim as the photos on adult work.

And yes she does ask questions, but not in a bad way (for me). Eg how old are you? What's your job? How often do you see working girls? I just tell the truth or make something up. Doesn't worry me at all. I think it's just about making conversation.

Online horsa

Is her ass as good as her AW pictures?

Offline WKD123

Offline Decadent Hobby

I saw her last year. Yeah, she’s a little intrusive/forward in terms of her personality but, not in a terrible way. As someone else has already said, just make something up if you don’t wanna part with the truth.
As for her arse, I think it’s as good as the pics suggest, if not better. She’s a good fuck.

Online boardyhell

as for conversation ,its just chatter, she has told me some things about herself
she is quite open, nothing more than that
she is about a size ten ,quite tall but she was a lot thinner before
certainly not a size eight or a big girl
great dt