Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gangbang Parties  (Read 867 times)

Offline Mrcommy

Are gangbang parties simply a case of standing around until you get a go?
I've airways fancied doing one but haven't got a clue about etiquette. Do you wait inline or do the girls summon so to speak.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 07:18:04 pm by Mrcommy »

Online Moby Dick

I've airways fancied doing one but haven't got a clue about etiquette. Do you wait inline or do the girls summon so to speak.
Stand in a line?
Hopefully not.
Them type of parties are shit.
No hogging
Sharing is caring.
Women can multi task and should keep at least 3 involved at the same time.
Plenty of rotation, and best to save your cum to the end for a bukkake style finish, or cum in the bag.
People that cum in her mouth or eye half way thro spoil the flow for everyone else since she would be best to rinse before continuing with another punter.
If you want to stand around and watch or wank then that is also fine, but don’t touch mine and I won’t touch yours. I ain’t confused :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 07:31:29 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline happyharry

Think about it. A gang bang typically means a ratio of 6+ guys to one girl. Inevitably, a couple of those guys will hog the action with little thought for the other participants. This means that at any one time 3 or 4 guys are walking round, dick in hand, waiting for some action. Now, if you’re only paying £60 or so, then you’ll accept that. If you’re paying any more than that, then best spend it on a 1-2-1 where you get undivided attention or seek out a “party” with a capped ratio of 3:1. That will cost you more but will provide better value, and can be great fun.

Offline usroads

Reckon Alana might be a good bet for your first gang bang - I haven't seen her but all reads well
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Solidrock

Reckon Alana might be a good bet for your first gang bang - I haven't seen her but all reads well
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Has she got a gangbang coming up? Can't see anything on her profile.  :unknown:

Offline usroads

Has she got a gangbang coming up? Can't see anything on her profile.  :unknown:
Sorry Bud - No idea