Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola Bell - Birmingham central  (Read 1866 times)

110 review(s) for Lola Bell (103 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online Direwolf

External Link/Members Only

Comms
All done through text. Quick and easy - arranged an hour for £80.

Easy to access apartment near Broad Street. Pay and display parking on same road.

Who
Stated age of 32 seems right. Nice body - curvy with nice boobs. Facially very pretty with a wicked smile like she's imagining what she's going to do to you lol

Meet

Realised by the end that this turned into a fucking long essay so the tl;dr version is:

Amazing edging session
Cock ring and Ice play
I chickened out of using the whip
Best orgasm ever   :D

Easy to navigate to her apartment. Once inside she gave a nice hug and kiss on the cheek.

Sits you down on the sofa and offers you a chocolate (I knew from here not to say no  :D). She then asks how she can make you happy - I asked for an edging massage with a bit of tie and tease. She was happy to oblige.

Asked me to get naked and lie down on the table. As I did, she told me off when I touched my cock telling me not to touch 'her' cock and only she was allowed to play with it (I was liking the assertiveness). She then she tied my hands to the table above me and my legs to the bottom of the table and then put a blind fold on me and said she's going to make coffee.

The window was open so could hear people walking past having conversations going about their day then there's me a few feet away naked, bound and blindfolded lol  :wacko:

Lola returned a few mins later and I could hear her putting things on the table next to us. She applied the cock-ring then lightly ran her hand down my body where she used her nails on the soles of my feet (I'm ticklish so this got a reaction out of me to which I could hear her giggling)

Then came the ice play - started off with one 1 cube playing with my nipples before running ice up n down my whole body. She would move around the table and once at the top she would lower herself so her boobs were in my hands so I could have a bit of a play with heavy breathing in my ear.

Then came the whip  :scare: , I wasn't expecting it so it hurt a bit so I asked her not to use that - I assume she thought I was just playing as she did it again (alot lighter) and once she saw I was actually uncomfortable with it she stopped and asked if I really wanted her to stop lol so she did.

Once this was done I had a mild panic as she poured hot oil on my cock and grabbed it (I was still blindfolded so wasn't expecting it   :D)

Excellent cock handling skills had me at the edge in no time, she knew exactly when to back off and occasionally if I was getting too close she would slap the inside of my thigh (it actually works lol)

Blindfold was off now after some begging on my part - the occasional 'oh my god' was corrected to 'oh my goddess' by Lola   :D

Constant edging had me twitching in the rope binds lol I must've looked like a fish out of water but it was an excellent view watching Lola slowly rub the underhead of my cock and then switching back between full strokes.

I remember at one point asking Lola how long we had left as I was desperate to cum and she just smiled at me and said don't worry we've still got loads of time. Another 15/20 mins of edging after this  :crazy:

Finally came the ending and it was definitely the most powerful orgasm I've ever had. I can usually cum alot but struggle to get any distance but here I shot stream after stream of cum into the air to the point my legs went numb. Lots of eye contact with Lola smiling at me.

After the clean up, I just sat at on table contemplating what had just happened lol I'd never done the sub dynamic before and here I was calling her goddess, begging to let me cum etc lol
My legs were still jelly at this point and Lola came over and we just cuddled for a bit which was a nice touch as this was really sensual and erotic in a completely different way to the past hour.

Would really recommend her as a basic entry point into the s&m world as this was a really positive experience for me as I'd never done anything like this before.

I'd seen Lola a few times before this which is why I was comfortable enough to let her tie me up lol previous meets included a standard firm sensual Swedish massage which got all the knots out and a B2B massage which was also good.
These meets were also very good but I'll probably stick to the edging sessions from now on

One of the best I've seen so far  :wacko:

Offline Nirvanian

Great review Direwolf... it's worth refusing a chocolate just for the fun of it  :scare:

Offline wannabe

it's worth refusing a chocolate just for the fun of it  :scare:

Not if you want to avoid the whip!