Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Wild milf Carla - Birmingham centre  (Read 3075 times)

85 review(s) for Wild milf Carla  (62 positive, 11 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Online Direwolf

External Link/Members Only

Comms
Text in morning and got a response straight away. 30 Min booking sorted for £50 for time requested.

Not that great tbh. There were builders across the road and people on balconies watching. Felt like all eyes were on me lol.
Apartment itself was fit for purpose.

Who
Age of 43 may be right. Between 40-50 would be my guess.
Felt like seeing a milf and thought her pictures looked good. Found her reasonably attractive, facially she was pretty.

Meet
Got there 5 mins before agreed time and didn't get a response until 10 mins later. By the time I got into the apartment I was already 10 mins into the 30 min booking.
Greeted into the apartment with a half a smile and ushered into the bedroom.
Told me to get undressed and get on the bed - so I'm sat there and she pulls out her phone and says she has to make an important phone call. She spent the next 5 mins trying to arrange a taxi for dead on the end of meet to take her grocery shopping  :unknown:
So at this point I've got about 10-15 mins left. She come over to me and sucks my dick for a minute until I just about get hard and then asks if I want to eat her pussy (?)
I'm pissed off at this point so I said no and asked for condom so we can fuck.
Asked position and went for doggy for a few mins before I came in the bag. I just wanted to get out of there at this point so got my kit back on and left.

It wasn't the most expensive meet so not really a big loss but still, I judge the meet on how I feel after and after this one I was pissed off and felt like shit so not a good experience for me  :thumbsdown:

She may have felt uncomfortable due to the age difference but I'd rather get cancelled on than go through with a half ass meet.

Offline Benjohn123

Shame about your meeting with Carla And the age difference are you a lot older than her
I am over 65 and have met Carla a few times and she always tries to please

Online Direwolf

Shame about your meeting with Carla And the age difference are you a lot older than her
I am over 65 and have met Carla a few times and she always tries to please

No, I'm in the opposite direction  :D
Almost half her age

Offline bumlover

She was great value a couple of years ago-nothing too much trouble. I saw her about 6 months ago and she spent much of the time answering emails -about 10 mins in a half hour session.

Offline milyzz

She was great value a couple of years ago-nothing too much trouble. I saw her about 6 months ago and she spent much of the time answering emails -about 10 mins in a half hour session.

You cant of seen her.

Offline Walsalllad15

Not been funny, your spending money to be with her, not for her to use the phone.  That time shouldn't be taken out your time.

Online Punterperson1971

I saw her and reviewed her (positive I think) wasn’t a problem then.

Online Punterperson1971

No review of her then ??

Offline M8gic